EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title Banner Small.png

Overview:
In Worlds of Wonders you take over the role of the Main Character, a 19 year old man who is about to go to college, when some sudden events flip his life upside down. You are drawn into not just one, but multiple worlds full of magic and futuristic technology. Discover secrets, encounter new characters, human and non-human, and work yourself to the top of the world(s). But be careful, the forces of ancient magic and modern technology are about to unleash a war, a war that will put all worlds in danger. Will you choose one side or will you stay neutral?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2024-01-21
Developer: It's Danny - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Supporters Codes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Update only: - - - -

Patches: *

Extra:
FAN SIGS - Bonus unlock - Android Port*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Temple Courtyard All On jpg.jpg prev18.png prev6.png prev10.png prev9.png sam.png prev11.png prev7.png prev8.png prev13.png prev14.png prev15.png prev17.png

Last edited by a moderator:

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
FAQ:

Q: How do I update my game?
A:If you have already downloaded the full game on the previous version you can just download the small update file of the current version and move every file inside the "game" folder of the update into the "game" folder of the full game and replace any files when requested. Then start the game. It should now show the latest version at the bottom right corner.

Q: I cannot find the navigation arrows during the free roam sections.
A: Go into the settings menu and under "Game Prefs" set "Nav. Arrows" to Enabled. (Default: On Hover)

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
If an uploader has time he will move this to game section and will add the tags
Win/Linux:
Mac:
It's Danny here your mirrors

Last edited:

Osider

Readhead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
I will test that, will do a proper review in evening but the synopsis made me download it instantly.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That's correct. Just add it to the game and wonders will hapen XD
What kind of wonders, if I may ask? The overview doesn't mention whether MC is living with family or whether the iPatch is because people unrelated to MC, but related to each other get intimate. :unsure:

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
What kind of wonders, if I may ask? The overview doesn't mention whether MC is living with family or whether the iPatch is because people unrelated to MC, but related to each other get intimate. :unsure:
A bit of an exaggeration from my side there :) (The wonder is that an empty file can cause changes to the game.)
The existance of the patch file will somewhat change the relation of the mc to the two woman he lives with (I'm not going into detail on purpose because I don't want to spoiler) and how they talk with each other.However. They wern't in focus of this first version of the game because I wanted to focus on some main story event. For that reason there are no sexual actions with those two yet (except for some nudity) but due to patreon ToS I already created the patched versionbecause that will definitely happen in one of the upcoming versions.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
A bit of an exaggeration from my side there :) (The wonder is that an empty file can cause changes to the game.)
The existance of the patch file will somewhat change the relation of the mc to the two woman he lives with (I'm not going into detail on purpose because I don't want to spoiler) and how they talk with each other.However. They wern't in focus of this first version of the game because I wanted to focus on some main story event. For that reason there are no sexual actions with those two yet (except for some nudity) but due to patreon ToS I already created the patched versionbecause that will definitely happen in one of the upcoming versions.
I also have to add, that even something like incest will exist, the focus of the story is a different. This will not be an all "my happy family" game. It will just be a part of it.

Reactions: MD27 and Grelk

Osider

Readhead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Oh noooo my dream of hidden chapter nooo ;)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Looks intriguing. Will give it a go.
What kind of transformation are we talking about about? Also there's sandbox...:(
What are the the planned tags btw? Hope harem is a option.:sneaky:

Reactions: mofonistik
D

Deleted member 3478761

...multiple worlds full of magic and futuristic technology.

The renders look smooth, and the synopsis sounds extremely interesting.

Reads tags: Monster Girl, Creampie, and Incest. Oh, Lordi, I'm gonna have a field day with this one.

It's Danny. Why is there a transformation tag tho?

Last edited by a moderator:

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Looks intriguing. Will give it a go.
What kind of transformation are we talking about about? Also there's sandbox...:(
What are the the planned tags btw? Hope harem is a option.:sneaky:
There are two transformations currently (one sexual and one story based) The sexual is the elf character you can see in the 4th preview. She can change her appearance into human form if you prefer that one (last preview image)

I'm also working on a pure vn mode, but that one will take some more time and content.

I will add planned tags to the OP, give me just a moment.
Yes, harem is planned.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes