TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I hope he is better than the most TV writers ;)
there are so much series with a really good start and after 2-3 seasons they increase the drama more and more in the hope of a better viewing rate :mad:

But in the end its his decision (and of his patrons) because I know they’re a lot of drama fans ;)
True, I hope that somehow I get to support the game in the coming future as it is said that this will be a long run, but yeah, I'll wait and see.

Edit: I just came back to check if I had writen this in Portuguese or English, I think it is time for me to stop posting.

Ak14

Jan 22, 2018
How there was no security since there was a big event was going to happen? and There was media, basketball star and a charity event was going on?! Im getting a feeling of the charity event was announced just to beat MC up just bcos he beat up ryker earlier. Thats the only blind spot i feel, rest the story is okay.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Charles: We already knew he's an alcoholic, but in his last scene, he wasn't just drunk. He appeared to be in a state of a dilirium, meaning his drinking problem is worse than I thought it to be. That, or someone fed him some drugs to put him in that state. For now, I'm 50/50 on which of the two it is.
Ryker: Definitely not in a dilirium, he might respond bad to alcohol, but he seemed a bit too pumped for being drunk, so I put 80 on drugs, 20 on alcohol.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I honestly don't get the upset or outcry over the ending of the day. It will all (probably) be cleared up very quickly and simply and cleaning on the next day when Rachel and Bella get involved.
if you mean them getting arrested, yeah I agree otherwise that would be super anti-climatic, if the entire end of the day is just swept away and dealt with off-screen and by other people then it would be meaningless, now that the storm is here I want to be at the helm of the ship, otherwise again it makes nonsense to have it.

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
Just played the update and just one word WOW just a fantastic job on every part (y)
It really had me like split between love and hate

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I hate to be self-aggrandizing but I feel like my OP reaction got lost in the mix with the tons of other comments, so I'll just post it again :p
Well, have your like for being right about Millie. :p feel the acknowledgement!

Seriously tho, do you suppose Margaret and Millie are here to stay? Since they are both in town now.
Wonder to what extend they are gonna play a part.. Especially after the speculation about manager and help for MC etc.
Also can't remember right now what Margaret does for work...

And how about that female cop? Anyone else thinking she has a heart shaped tattoo somewhere :unsure:

Okay, may I throw in another theory?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's definitely some morbid foreshadowing there, liver or all kinds of organ failure lack of vitamine C.....
Think it's more likely some sort of render mistake..

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Well it's gotta be a fantasy setting otherwise how would the MC be supposed to squeeze,
colledge, training, basic human needs AND a gazillion of girls to pleasure into a 24h day?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, may I throw in another theory?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I noticed it too and I wanted to write something about it. :LOL:

I am also wondering why Harper (and a few other characters) walks barefoot, without shoes. This has happened before in the game even.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes