Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hannah is especially annoying. First she shouts for you while you try to talk to Harper, when you try to move outside she still tries to stop and talk to you and then jumps into your conversation with Eden. I told you I'll talk to you later you creepy stalker
She wants fame. Eden told stories about Hannah interferes with her career. Hannah heard about Eden's idea (about the movie) and she wants to do it herself, join in. She even said Eden stole this idea from her which I don't believe. I don't like Hannah, and if there is an option for her to join the movie or not, of course I will choose not. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I understand that there can't be any scene of MC with azel but that does not mean we can't have any content of Azel at all. why not make her have sex with Rachel or Harper? Something is better than nothing i guess.
Why could there not be scenes with Azel, she is someone Mc cares about and there are no risks even with children. Now if Brain does not want to go that way it is fair enough, but if he does want to there are no objections at all since MC is an adult and behaves like an adult.

Hell there have been enough hints something will happen over time and if Brain had wanted it he could have already manipulated events such that it would already have happened.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
One problem I have would there not be security on duty at such event. There were earlier When the MC was challenged when trying to enter.
There was a security person, but he attacked you from behind as soon as the fight starts, so yeah he too is on stryker's payroll
the other was down for the count as the mc was exiting the building to check what was happening. it was that facemasked man.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
When it comes to sex scenes, I doubt it. But normal scenes, yes.
Not sure about Cedey, but I for one would be quite surprised if nothing would happen between Azel and MC. Might need an evil modder indeed though, even if Azel would officially be no longer incestuous with MC adult and not having a legal guardian anymore.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
But what's most interesting is that, even though BrainDrop already said there is no sexual content between family members, ya'll still ask for it.
I mean ya'll have an entire school of beauty's at your disposal but yall still ask for the things he already said he wont do.
and even with an evil modder, this part involves the evil modder having to render the scene's themselfs. so unless the evil modder desides to make for example bailey your sister (by name/text changing). i dont expect any family romances. :p

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
This brunette seems weird to me. She stands out from the group, and seems so serious, without humor.
Biggest problem with them, in my opinion, is that they all look like low effort models, that don't belong in this game.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
She wants fame. Eden told stories about Hannah interferes with her career. Hannah heard about Eden's idea (about the movie) and she wants to do it herself, join in. She even said Eden stole this idea from her which I don't believe. I don't like Hannah, and if there is an option for her to join the movie or not, of course I will choose not. :)
Make a video with her and then edit out the parts where she is on the screen

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Why could there not be scenes with Azel, she is someone Mc cares about and there are no risks even with children. Now if Brain does not want to go that way it is fair enough, but if he does want to there are no objections at all since MC is an adult and behaves like an adult.
Patreon rules. However, BD did suggest that sooner or later some fan might mod such content into the game, and from the feeling I got along the way, I think he wants to maintain some positive tension between Azel and MC to allow for it. I just hope that whoever makes such a mod is as good as Braindrop, and figures out how to squeeze such scenes into the game in a modular manner. Well, and we have to hope Braindrop programmed his game in such a manner that modular plugins that work across versions is possible in the first place. Too bad Notty doesn't allow us to discuss this further "elsewhere". (also a shame she no longer plays these games herself. Even if WVM wouldn't be her thing, I think she would appreciate the quality of renders and writing)

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But what's most interesting is that, even though BrainDrop already said there is no sexual content between family members, ya'll still ask for it.
I mean ya'll have an entire school of beauty's at your disposal but yall still ask for the things he already said he wont do.
and even with an evil modder, this part involves the evil modder having to render the scene's themselfs. so unless the evil modder desides to make for example bailey your sister (by name/text changing). i dont expect any family romances. :p
Azel is not official family though and it was quite clear from start if Azel would ever have anyone for herself it would only be MC. Now that some of us want her to have that rather as staying alone and sexless for rest of her life, there is nothing wrong with that. :p

Now if it does not happen some evil modder wants to do sex scenes with Azel that is fine, even if in my head canon fantasies she will. :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not sure about Cedey, but I for one would be quite surprised if nothing would happen between Azel and MC. Might need an evil modder indeed though, even if Azel would officially be no longer incestuous with MC adult and not having a legal guardian anymore.
Azel is my most favorite character in this game. When I found out that "probably" there will be no (romantic) content with her, I lost some desire to play the game, so I didn't play a few months, but I came back and I don't regret it.

It would be nice if some modder would help BD and create some romantic content for Azel and Cedey. Many games can handle patreon and have an incest in the game.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes