Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Azel is not official family though and it was quite clear from start if Azel would ever have anyone for herself it would only be MC. Now that some of her want to have that rather as staying alone and sexless for rest of her life, there is nothing wrong with that. :p
ya might be right, but Azel already said she doesn't want any romantic relations, and that she doesn't want any kids of her own, having her help your kids is more then enough for her, she even became mad on Rachael for enticing her in front of you.

Reactions: DA22

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This again the crazy perception here that related adults indulging in sex is automatically incest. In many countries it is only when the relationship produces offspring is it incest if they are directly blood related.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ya might be right, but Azel already said she doesn't want any romantic relations, and that she doesn't want any kids of her own, having her help your kids is more then enough for her, she even became mad on Rachael for enticing her in front of you.
We will see how it ends up, quite clear it is not set up as a quick thing if ever might happen and may well become a boring will they or will they not if drags on too long into eternity until last episodes like in some sitcoms. It will need a resolution one way or the other in a reasonable amount of time to stay interesting and let that relation and char develop further beyond where they are atm whichever way it goes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This again the crazy perception here that related adults indulging in sex is automatically incest. In many countries it is only when the relationship produces offspring is it incest if they are directly blood related.
No but she was more or less his legal guardian for a while before he became adult and that counts for a lot of other legal reasons as incest in many countries. MC is an adult now though, so those reasons are no longer valid.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
FAQ has been updated. Nothing special just removed a lot of the old stuff related to update delays since the updated dropped yesterday.

Still a lot for me to process from yesterday's release but just wanted to say WOW again. I can't wait to see what will happen next. I know several people were waiting for my comments and they may have been missed in the mass of comments from yesterday. Don't worry I will post more later today, as I need to do another play through for screen shots for the guide as well as updates for the 2 new lewd scenes (Damn those both were awesome). Just remember "team mates play together, fight together, and go to jail together" (another one of my favorite lines from the update)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great update till the ending.

Let me say MC of WVM is someone like super-human, you already created a special aura about him, a heroic character.
I think you tried to normalise him in the end of update, the way the policeman treated him and MC let him treat him like that makes feel like a loser. MC always standup for people around him, but if he can't stand-up for himself it's useless and he is a loser and it's not what WVM Hero. And the incident clearly in favour of MC and there is a whole bunch of witnesses and still policeman deal him like that ? I don't know about other, but that part really bugged me. I hope you'll plan it well in next and don't make it awkward
Loser? He was alone against 3 or 4 at first, and one of them (Ryker) had a baseball bat, and the other dude with a redshirt is much bigger than MC, what is he supposed to do, realistically? Best case scenario he'd defuse the situation by talking, worst case scenario he gets so beaten up that his career would be over before it even gets to start, depending on the injuries he might get.
But he didn't go down without putting up a fight and he fought the best he could and managed to protect people, that DOES make MC a hero, a hero doesn't always save the day unscathed, without taking a beating himself.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Agree to a video, blindfold her, rent a male orangutan from the zoo, distribute the video. Her fame will never be the same.
Zoo Manager: We're sorry but we cannot rent you any animals at the moment because they all have been rented to our other clients *shots of Ryker and his buddies being fucked by horse dicks while Rachael and Belle are getting a drink at a restaurant nearby*

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If there can't be any content with MC+Azel please make some content for Azel+Rachel/Harper. That's not incest right?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I got a question for yall that played the update though, minor spoiler ahead: Who do you think will become the Mc's agent/assistant to help him organize his life better?
thats an easy one for me i think .... to answer your question .. Jasmine of course

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
before i was saying that it was too many renders just for the end of day7 and that it was already too long... i was wrong, i take all back its perfect the way it is.. this update is far beyond what i expected and what made it even more of an impact is that it came out of nowhere, no one could've seen this coming... soo many layers in just one update, heck i just need to replay it just for the story (YES ITS THAT GOOD!!!)

on another note i hope the story turn wasn't a result of the recent events in DB life cause that would make me sad, i hope this was planned from the start.. DB nothing but love and respect for you!!

and to all of you movie action heroes out there saying why was they arrested?? the fight could've gone better???, why didn't all the team run out and smashed their asses???, why didn't they call the police sooner?? this is how most fights in real life goes down (sure the MC is a big guy but he ain't no Jackie Chan, it takes yrs of fighting to be that good).. the ONLY thing that didn't seem believable is that some gang will mess with a celebrity that has a fan base and is covered by TV sports, whats also not believable is that a dirty police officer(scum) will try to threaten an athlete like that in our current times.....

this maybe a "spoiler" but hats off to DB cause this ladies and gentlemen is how you make a true villain (bad guy) without them trying to steal your girl, i don't like NTR but admit it this guy/s?? is now hated way more than "Eric"...
who's DB ?

• Wow
Reactions: dunhill

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if we'll get romantic content with Willabelle. She is beautiful, and her body.. :love: I will definitely add her to my list of favorite women from this game.

We probably have to wait a long time for this. :confused:

Reactions: Naxos

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ive been cuffed and not been arrested, police in the US will cuff you even if you are not under arrest so you dont try anything stupid
a cop told me years ago in Florida that when you get stopped by them ,, technically your under arrest till they let you go .. i remember thinking ... WTF never heard that shit before .. :ROFLMAO:
till they threw my sorry ass in the back seat .. cuffed i thought shit i shoulda kept my mouth shut ...
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
a cop told me years ago in Florida that when you get stopped by them ,, technically your under arrest till they let you go .. i remember thinking ... WTF never heard that shit before .. :ROFLMAO:
till they threw my sorry ass in the back seat .. cuffed i thought shit i shoulda kept my mouth shut ...
:ROFLMAO:
In most civilized countries that cop would have been quickly fired from the Police force though for not having the right mentality to be a police officer that serves and protects the people ........

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
In most civilized countries that cop would have been quickly fired from the Police force though for not having the right mentality to be a police officer that serves and protects the people ........
notice i said years ago .. things where different back in the 70's and 80's

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I played this game for the first time a couple days after the last update dropped, so this is the first update I've got to play. Even though I loved the game so much playing it the first time that I had to call in sick to work to finish it, I was afraid that after hyping it up to myself for a few months, I was headed for disappointment. I mean, I've started dozens of other great games since then. Surely, playing WVM for the first time couldn't have been that much better. But I was right all along. Playing this new update was so great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There really is something about this game that just feels special, beyond what I feel with any other game. I love each and every one of the girls. Braindrop, if you happen to read this, I'd just like to say thanks for such an enjoyable update and I look forward to being a patron of yours for as long as you're making stuff.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
notice i said years ago .. things where different back in the 70's and 80's
True, though bad apples exist and existed in every age. :p Not dealing with them makes them a problem though.

Koushiro yeah the fact that the main chars are on the whole upbeat and decent people if not without their problems gives this game that special feeling in my eyes.There are a few more games like that around, but unfortunately too many are marred by unnecessary over the top drama and relying on negative emotions and fear to add drama instead of just letting the humans add it themselves (Basically the overused trope that every male is a bigger asshole as MC and then dialed up to power 11). Suspect that is part why some did not really like the end of this update, since it smacked a bit too much of last instead of what makes this game special.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes