Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Bit impatient I see, well the game is also about relations, not just sex. Though there are copious amounts of sex there for those of us who love that. :p
Maybe he is but I see where he's coming from. Myself I just started mostly skip over Azel ,Willow and genetic mom content since there's won't sexual content with them.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
No but she was more or less his legal guardian for a while before he became adult and that counts for a lot of other legal reasons as incest in many countries. MC is an adult now though, so those reasons are no longer valid.
Under-age sex is a totally different ball-game. That is not incest but child abuse. There is nothing illegal about a brother and sister living together as a adult couple so long there is no offspring.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe he is but I see where he's coming from. Myself I just started mostly skip over Azel ,Willow and genetic mom content since there's won't sexual content with them.
Maybe, who knows, maybe some evil modder will add content beyond what is allowed on Patreon, but that is not my decision or up to me since then answer would be yes for sure. :p Those relations are a part of who and what MC is though with or without future sex, so taking them out would impact the game and in the end likely lessen it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Under-age sex is a totally different ball-game. That is not incest but child abuse. There is nothing illegal about a brother and sister living together as a adult couple so long there is no offspring.
i wouldn't say its not icest .. depends on who is being sexed up .... it could be both ... and i have stated this before somewhere on this thread ... about incest laws .. there are 2 states in the U.S. that don't have laws against incest .. and one that makes it a minor offence .. nothing in those states about having children with them either ...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I hear you on the rainbow, I think it is time to taste the rainbow.

The fact that the MC calls them a cult and there's a pair of twins in it gave me a bit of a chuckle...I'm not self centered enough to chalk it up as anything but a coincidence tho. Now on the other hand had BD chosen to give the twin rainbow girls the colors Red and Purple then I might think different :sneaky:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So, we know MCs' dad was an asshole. We now know MC was born in whatever city WVM happens to be in, and can only conclude that MCs' dad must have lived there as well. Am I the only one seeing some subplot brewing there?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i wouldn't say its not icest .. depends on who is being sexed up .... it could be both ... and i have stated this before somewhere on this thread ... about incest laws .. there are 2 states in the U.S. that don't have laws against incest .. and one that makes it a minor offence .. nothing in those states about having children with them either ...
The world is a lot bigger as the good ole US of A though and quite a few countries have way more lenient laws regarding incest, but pretty strict rules regarding legal guardians (which includes parents until kids are considered adult), teachers, social care workers and such and their kids, students or clients.

Dripping Was dad not dead, like most good fathers in games like these, since when they are alive they always seem to be a source of big trouble? :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So, we know MCs' dad was an asshole. We now know MC was born in whatever city WVM happens to be in, and can only conclude that MCs' dad must have lived there as well. Am I the only one seeing some subplot brewing there?
what sub-plot .. MC's dad is dead

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Did anyone else feel loyalty to Eden and despite how attractive she is, have no problem rejecting Hannah? I hate people like her so being able to reject her feels good.
I usually have a thing for girls with short hair, but somehow Hannah didn't tick that box for me from the moment I saw her. Hearing Eden later didn't help attract me to Hannah one bit, so ofcourse I hugged Eden.

Reactions: Sativa-29

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
In most civilized countries that cop would have been quickly fired from the Police force though for not having the right mentality to be a police officer that serves and protects the people ........
In most civilized countries the Police force would ask: is there a video? Does the press write about it? Do we have a shitstorm?
If no, where is the problem? :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And might've had important friends or worked for important people. People that MC might encounter in the present. I bet there's more to MC's origins than just having a sister.
i think your reading more into this than need be :unsure:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Wow! It was the right choice to wait for the last update to day 7 in order to continue this story after day 6. There was plenty of content and, oh boy, our MC has some stamina! It took me about six hours to go through a single day. This is one of my favorite VNs I have enjoyed and keep enjoying. It sure was a busy day, and the ending was rather surprising.

I noticed only a couple of mixed tags (Jasmine was tagged in a scene where she wasn't) and a couple weird phrases/words. One was when MC was thinking about getting some time "breaking down". I might have chosen to "think over all that has happened" because when "breaking down" ends the sentence, it means that MC is going to break down aka to collapse or lose his mind. Another word that appeared couple times was "peak" when it was supposed to be "peek". A peak is the highest point of something like a mountain. But you'd take a peek your adopted mother changing clothes. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In most civilized countries the Police force would ask: is there a video? Does the press write about it? Do we have a shitstorm?
If no, where is the problem? :unsure:
If you live in a country where the Police force as a whole thinks like that, you already have a big problem and you tick off at least one condition to call your country not civilized. :p

Trikus Yeah there could be a subbplot like that, especially after that talk with Vanessa in the restaurant. Or who knows who else Mc's dad hurt and what MC might have to put right from that period or feel he has to put right or a combination of those subplots.

Reactions: Dripping
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes