The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The fact that the MC calls them a cult and there's a pair of twins in it gave me a bit of a chuckle...I'm not self centered enough to chalk it up as anything but a coincidence tho. Now on the other hand had BD chosen to give the twin rainbow girls the colors Red and Purple then I might think different :sneaky:
I saw a few new redheads in that cult man I looking forward to meeting some of these new characters.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I finally got caught up! I can't and wouldn't speak for anyone else but as far as I'm concerned that was definitely worth the wait!
Thank you BD for hanging in there and continuing to bring us quality like this. I'm now eagerly awaiting the week 1 version to restart again from the very beginning and then to continue on with this grand adventure! Thank you. (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
And might've had important friends or worked for important people. People that MC might encounter in the present. I bet there's more to MC's origins than just having a sister.
I think you are right and I am pretty sure Stacy is part of that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dripping

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I saw a few new redheads in that cult man I looking forward to meeting some of these new characters.
Ikr?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did not even give a thought to Hannah I chose Eden, plus I thought of the advice we got from Rachael too.
Nah, I chose Hannah, I don't feel any loyalty to Eden, we just have more of her perspective, doesn't mean she's right. And Hannah's just plain hotter. There :p

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
is there any ETA for Android version? I've been waiting for this update since I want to play the whole game again (or should I wait for week 1 full version)

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes