Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Then he better starts to rewrite actions with Azel though and keep them more platonic. Let's be honest the way they behave to eachother and have been setup it makes way more sense that they end up in a sexual relation as outside of one. :p It is his choice, but it does not fit the characters as they are in the game right now to stay apart.
I don't feel any changes are need for that. There are families that kiss like that on a regular basis but don't have sex with each other. I like it there is tension there and there is dancing along that fine line between ok and a step towards something more sexual. I prefer to hear the story told the way that the developer want it rather than have it changed due to comments made by the fans or patreon members.

Reactions: BTLD

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't feel any changes are need for that. There are families that kiss like that on a regular basis but don't have sex with each other. I like it there is tension there and there is dancing along that fine line between ok and a step towards something more sexual. I prefer to hear the story told the way that the developer want it rather than have it changed due to comments made by the fans or patreon members.
Agreed. I just see her as being overly affectionate...I turn down most of her affection anyway personally.

Reactions: Snowsexxx32

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Then he better starts to rewrite actions with Azel though and keep them more platonic. Let's be honest the way they behave to eachother even in day 7 and have been setup it makes way more sense that they end up in a sexual relation as outside of one. :p It is his choice, but it does not fit the characters as they are in the game right now to stay apart.

Besides as said before Azel is not incest, it may be weird since she has played the Mom role for most of his life, but she is not a blood relation.
It is not your story though. Braindrop likes the way he has written Azel so that is how she will continue. Azel and MC are open and affectionate with each other but neither want to go the extra step. Don't like it, sucks to be you.

Nobody here disagrees with that statement about Azel's lack of relation to MC. But this discussion is pointless because the people at Patreon don't agree. Going round and round in circles on this matter does nothing to further the discussion and takes up pages of forums with arguments that go back months with the exact same conclusion.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then do not complain about a lot of people going to be angry when nothing happens over the time, it is not just the kisses though but also how aware MC is of her body, remarks about how her kisses are becoming more than friendly and so on.

For me personally I think the will they or will not becomes boring if dragged out too long for years and years. It needs to be resolved in game at a certain moment and then also reflect their actions after that so their relationship can grow in future whichever way it goes and does not keep getting stalled at the point it is now where chars cannot grow cause they have to stay in will they or won't they mode. My opinion though, you are free to disagree. :)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Then do not complain about a lot of people going to be angry when nothing happens over the time, it is not just the kisses though but also how aware MC is of her body, remarks about how her kisses are becoming more than friendly and so on.

For me personally I thing the will they or will not becomes boring if dragged out too long for years and years. It needs to be resolved in game at a certain moment and then also reflect their actions after that so their relationship can grow in future whichever way it goes and does not keep getting stalled at the point it is now where chars cannot grow cause they have to stay in will they or won't they mode. My opinion though, you are free to disagree. :)
i hugged and kissed my mom and my sisters for many many years .. didn't mean anything but how much we loved each other ... i don't read alot more than just that in when they kiss

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Then he better starts to rewrite actions with Azel though and keep them more platonic. Let's be honest the way they behave to eachother even in day 7 and have been setup it makes way more sense that they end up in a sexual relation as outside of one. :p It is his choice, but it does not fit the characters as they are in the game right now to stay apart.

Besides as said before Azel is not incest, it may be weird since she has played the Mom role for most of his life, but she is not a blood relation.
I'm not sure why Azel is "off the table" for incest because she isn't even related...or did I miss something. She raised MC but is his mother's friend, not his mother...so why take her out of the running?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is not your story though. Braindrop likes the way he has written Azel so that is how she will continue. Azel and MC are open and affectionate with each other but neither want to go the extra step. Don't like it, sucks to be you.

Nobody here disagrees with that statement about Azel's lack of relation to MC. But this discussion is pointless because the people at Patreon don't agree. Going round and round in circles on this matter does nothing to further the discussion and takes up pages of forums with arguments that go back months with the exact same conclusion.
Yeah and with his choice Braindrop also makes the choice that the discussion will continue, it will never ever end. :p Some choices have consequences whether you like it or not and this is one of them. Also as you may have noticed though I absolutely have a preferred outcome, I never said which way he has to go. Just that it should be resolved at a certain moment in game where they want to go before it does become boring in my opinion. As that says that is my opinion. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i hugged and kissed my mom and my sisters for many many years .. didn't mean anything but how much we loved each other ... i don't read alot more than just that in when they kiss
That is the thing, if it was just friendly family behavior and kisses that would be OK, but that is not what MC thoughts show or his awareness of her body. :)

Reactions: User1230

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yeah and with his choice Braindrop also makes the choice that the discussion will continue, it will never ever end. :p Some choices have consequences whether you like it or not and this is one of them. Also as you may have noticed though I absolutely have a preferred outcome, I never said which way he has to go. Just that it should be resolved at a certain moment in game where they want to go before it does become boring in my opinion. As that says that is my opinion. :p
It is resolved. As far as Braindrop is concerned, nothing will happen between them. Its done. Discussion over. If someone wants to go to the effort to render those scenes, he isn't going to stop them though. At this point you are boarding on trolling.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That is the thing, if it was just friendly family behavior and kisses that would be OK, but that is not what MC thoughts show or his awareness of her body. :)
i think thats was due to what Rachel kept saying to MC

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I kissed my grandmother, too, but the narrative attached to the kisses between Azel and MC goes beyond parental kisses. Go back through the game and read what's written during their scenes. There is definitely more than parental affection there.

We know nothing is going to happen between them, but I think it's disingenuous to suggest that the desire between them isn't there.

They'll never cross the line, but the fact that they both have those desires (even if they don't act on them) is part of what makes their dynamic so engaging.

Reactions: User1230

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm not sure why Azel is "off the table" for incest because she isn't even related...or did I miss something. She raised MC but is his mother's friend, not his mother...so why take her out of the running?
Patreon rules. Even if not biologically related, step and foster family can not have sexual relations either, or certain credit card companies will *block* payments to Patreon. Patreon plays this matter as safe as they can, but for complaints, start a publicity campaign to encouraging people to transfer to less strict CC companies. If some housewives organization can make CC companies have strict rules, then counter it with an organization encouraging freedom of speech and artistic expression.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i think thats was due to what Rachel kept saying to MC
That plays a role indeed, but it is still part of the game and there needs to be some resolution in time of this situation in game. That is all I am saying. It is up to Brain which way that goes, I have my preference but will accept either choice.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is resolved. As far as Braindrop is concerned, nothing will happen between them. Its done. Discussion over. If someone wants to go to the effort to render those scenes, he isn't going to stop them though. At this point you are boarding on trolling.
Remarks outside of the game does not count though especially when they do not fit with what happens within a game, it is about what happens inside the game that counts and is in the end the only thing that counts.

If we are forced to read every article about a writer or film director to understand their product we would not call that a great book or movie either. The game has to be able to stand on its own without outside remarks from dev and I am a supporter as well of the game, so it is not about hate or trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dripping

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok for a while now I have been posting a theory on how I feel Willow would be the one to knock out Ryker. I still feel she has a chance even more after the day 7 ending as well as the comment from the last update. It might not play out how I originally envisioned it, but I think we will get a modified version. Something along these lines now. Ryker shows up somewhere where the MC is at and tries to sucker punch him for his failed attack in 0.7.7, Cedey: "Hey asshole you messed with the wrong family first you went after my brubru and then my mom" She reels back to punch him , as Azel comments "Language missy" As Ryker drops like a ton of bricks. Then Wendy chimes in with a comment directed to whatever thugs he brought with him this time "Do you want me to get the car again?"

I also feel that this screen shot was foreshadowing for what happened to Wendy as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes