Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
For those interested, there is a fanart thread. However, there aren't many confirmed matches for the models yet. If ever we need an evil modder for.. reasons.. then that evil modder could probably use some help. So far, I definitely agree with the models found for Jamie and Jasmine. Not sure about the others. I think I have seen Shauna's model before, but no idea where that was.

Ofcourse, it is possible that this totally hypothetical evil modder already knows all the models and just doesn't want to share so he or she can be first or something like that.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
The term is Fiction, Fantasy imply that whole dragon and magic stuff, Fiction imply its fictional, so the term Fantasy doesn't apply to this story unless magic is involved and only the term Fiction would be applicable.
Definition of the word "Fantasy" in the Cambridge Dictionary: a pleasant situation that you enjoy thinking about but is unlikely to happen, or the activity of imagining things like this:

Steve's favourite fantasy was to own a big house and a flashy car.

sexual fantasies

She retreated into a fantasy world, where she could be anything she wanted.

Having a huge harem of girls, living with you and not knifing each other to death?
Fantasy in my books albeit a lovely one :p

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Sooo... Here are my thoughts...
1. BD isn't the type of Dev to just torture MC and this event is likely the beginning of the end of the Ryker Arc. No matter how you look at it his choices will draw unwanted attention to him and his crew so if not in the next update a few updates after he will likely see justice. No worries there.

2. About the Incest stuff. He won't add it because of Patreon. I think that with more than 20k a month of support I wouldn't risk losing that paycheck either
But also note that he always keeps it semi open like it's a possibility. My opinion is that in time when he feels he has accumulated enough wealth or Patreon comes after him for a different reason or who knows what else may cause it. It will be added then. I think he's just being smart. A lot of good games get taken down for incest and those games generally have alot less to lose than BD does. This doesn't mean however he is against the idea. He is still clearly flirting with the idea. But isn't willing to risk his lively hood for it atm. And ftr Incest isn't necessarily to have a good game. I think the fact that he's making so much on patreon without it speaks for itself.

3. Everyone who invests time has a right to complain about or bring up issues they don't like or do like. People aren't being "bitches" for being critical. That's the kind of opinion I would expect from a Justin Bieber fan girl. I get people are passionate but passion has many forms and as long as people aren't violating F95 forum rules they have the right to.be here and say what they want. This is also good for the Dev to grow. No echo chamber is healthy. This at least gives BD some things to think about while working on the game. So maybe it's best to just accept that not everyone is going to love everything about the game.

4. Lastly I wanna address some of the things inread about BD's computer. If he is really having issues with his machine/machines then with the paycheck he's getting he should repair it, rebuild it, or make a new one. Yes that would take time away from the game in the short term but in the long term it would benefit him far more than just trucking along. This is ofc only part of the story and I'll admit I don't have the entire picture. So I don't need anyone to tell me more. This point is basically only on the assumption that BD isn't swamped with bills or living in a high cost area.

Have fun everyone.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
All I ask for is internal consistency and explanations(the explanations can be external as well)
I fully agree with that notion too, even if its a fictional story I expect some measure of consistency, if the story is depicted in a world akin to the real world I expect things to be based on real life, not some insane dystopian reality that forgo all the rules the real world operate by and instead supplant it with illogical senselessness. The thing is civilization as is only function based on a complex set of laws, ethics & morals, if you deviate too drastically from that basic fundamental frame you cannot have a society that looks like our own, its impossible.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Definition of the word "Fantasy" in the Cambridge Dictionary: a pleasant situation that you enjoy thinking about but is unlikely to happen, or the activity of imagining things like this:

Steve's favourite fantasy was to own a big house and a flashy car.

sexual fantasies

She retreated into a fantasy world, where she could be anything she wanted.

Having a huge harem of girls, living with you and not knifing each other to death?
Fantasy in my books albeit a lovely one :p
Their is a difference between a fantasy of thoughts and the genre of fantasy, the number of people that employ the term fantasy with reference to the genre vastly surpass those that are employing it to refer to an the fact of having a fantasy of thoughts, when you communicate with people their is an expectation that one would follow the conventions of the majority to make sure their is as little miscommunications as possible.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
For the sake of Global peace and eh, my poor head, okay I`ll settle for your Fiction replacement over Fantasy, but as my original context was making the point this is a Fantasy VN i.e. the content is pure Fantasy...and not intended to be realistic obviously. It was not comparing to the Fantasy sub genre. Anyway, going off topic now.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
For those that won't shut up about the MC+Azel/Wllow/Credey/Wendy stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was never explained why that was the dresscode though, but I bet it is because it's a charity event for children in poor families, and not wearing shoes would be symbolic for standing with the poor.
Not sure it's a good idea to go bowling without proper shoes though..
At this event?

I wonder why Harper was without shoes at school too. Maybe there was something written about it and I forgot.
Yes, thought it wasn't explained, I think whoever said it, said they expected to be given bowling shoes there.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Yes, thought it wasn't explained, I think whoever said it, said they expected to be given bowling shoes there.
LOL I'm pretty sure I used that exact same gif for the exact same purpose a while back

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
So if you punch someone on the nose, it depends on the angle if the bone (if any) of the nose goes up to the brain. So it's not really leathal (and no I'm not talking about movie fighting, but real fighting), it can be, but it doesn't have to be. Cleary BD didn't write that it was in this case.

So you don't know where the story is going, so that is a downside? No, we don't have all the cards on the table, but that is (atleast for me) why I keep watching the story. You don't know that maybe there is a cartel behind it, I know of a couple of stories in Europe where criminals placed high bets on amateur indoor soccer to launder there money. Sounds weird, but is very real.

It seems you are forgetting here that there is corruption going on in the police department, so the "also its in the US," doesn't really matter with corruption.

Personaly I'd say, stop, stop right now. A lot of people seem to like this story and where it's going, it will not change because you didn't like it. Plus I would stop calling people names, fine if you don't like the writing, you don't have to insult people for it.
And again please just go to another game.
First I assume the whole deal with laundering money thru the betting system is done for an entirely different reason this story is implying, also I doubt they are rigging those matches they likely have a very different system in place which purpose is to launder the money not generate massive wealth from the bets.

Second I can accept corruption, but the implication here are Gotham PD level of corruption, its insane that some twerp would be able to have the pull implied to pull that stunt off, to be able to do that you'd need to already be massively rich which mean that some ridiculous betting scheme like he is supposed to be wanting to pull would be entirely beneath him. Even if he work for some cartel or larger criminal group they'd have kept him on a leash rather than let him pull stupid stunts that are likely to get him arrested and become a snitch, its obvious to anyone that he is a pathetic little mongrel, they'd know he'd spill his guts at the first sign of pressure from any legitimate authorities. Also corruption is sustainted, not earned for life, unless its based on blackmail, their are limits to what you can get your corrupted officer to do, do you think they'd waste the favors earned by said corruption on Ryker out of all people? Nah.

Third, I don't necessarily expect the story to change but it being unchangeable doesn't mean I don't get to bitch about it. Calling name, alright fair enough, but just like the MC I was pretty pissed at the end seeing the sheer degree of crap the Dev dropped on us with this last chapter so yea I lost my nerves considering how long I have been following this game it create a emotional investment many months in the making, so it should be understandable some insane turn of event to bring some explosive reaction from readers. However while a bunch of people seem to like where this story is heading, the reverse is also true, many people hate how the story is turning out, don't think your opinion is the majority's opinion just because its your opinion.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Then he needs to change what is happening in game or resolve that relation in game. I am pretty sure that loads of people that have just played day one to seven in game will be expecting Azel and MC to end up in a sexual relation and not without reason. If I had not read forum and Patreon I would also be 99.9% sure they would end up in bed together. What a dev, movie director, writer of a book says outside of the work he produces should never be needed to understand what happens in that work or even worse directly contradict that.

As long as that does not change this discussion will never go away and those asking for it have a good argument, since they base their request and expectation on the game that is there and not an outside remark. Now like I said before, I have no problem if he wants to go non sexual with Azel, but then her buildup and scenes do need to change and that resolution that they will not go sexual will have to be in the game itself after their buildup in the first 7 days and hopefully make sense after that. :) Not outside of it while the game hints strongly at the opposite at the moment.

Lady Lydia fair enough that last remark. I think I made the same remark in a different way when said that some people might feel that the last scene brought in a bit too much of the negative over the top drama in the game and as such messes a bit with the overall feel good feeling the game gives off with decent people doing their best even if they have problems. :)

Edit: SerHawkes thanks for the facepalm. :p Now maybe you are much newer on forums, but if you really think people are going to stop asking for it while the game itself strongly hints at it, well I applaud your positivity but am afraid you will be a very disappointed person. :p

The only small chance for that is by resolving it within the game and then keep a really hard line and not ever hint at it again and even then people will ask for it based upon content of day 1 to 7. Now me I will be really disappointed if I can not get into Harper's panties, I love Nathalie but if I have to choose between those two it will be Harper. I said it before I do support the game, intend to keep supporting it and there are enough ladies to keep me happy even if nothing happens with Azel.

Just based upon the game I played that last would be pretty surprising to me if I were not a Patron and had not read it before, so I fully get that people are surprised about that and will ask for it after having played the game. I think this is a bad thing and if it is not the intention to have sex with Azel that should be shown and resolved in the game and not by a remark on a forum.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok so WTF!? Is day 8 out yet? I need day 8 right now.....BD, I think you need to speed up your release schedule to like daily or even twice a day maybe......

That was an AMAZING update!!! Soooooo worth the wait ;)

Reactions: Aaarzzz

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Spoilers are your friend.

And maybe you need a hug, way too much ranting and anger going on there.
The problem is emotional investment, after several months of being invested in a story like this having some senseless turn of event really hit on my nerves and yea I suffered from pretty much the equivalent to the red haze the MC went thru while writing my rant.

Reactions: User1230 and Naxos

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
if i remember correctly BD said next 2 updates will be in october?
and a halloween special ..if i remember correctly

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes