GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Great fucking update man. One thing that bugs me though. MC literally got jumped by like 5 dudes, and it's not as though any of them were weak. However, once the MC wakes up from his blackout there's no talk about any injuries, not even a quick checkup at the hospital, everyone's just worried about him going to jail like tf

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I swear I have been reading some of these comments and feel like these people don't even play this game or they just skip over 90% of the story. If you played even through 0.7.6 you should know who the majority of the named characters are and what content is or is not in the game. Even why some of the content not in the game wouldn't be just mysteriously added without proper build up at the end of a day that was already jam packed with expected content.

Also I give up on the incest stuff at this point, it's just dumb and pointless to argue either side any more.

On a side note the game guide update for 0.7.7 is in progress and hopefully will be done by end of day tomorrow at the latest. I know some people actually use it, but I think others should look at it before they talk about characters so they can get the names right.

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
After all THAT, we're prattling on about incest? Helluva update, though. If that's what it takes to get an update like this, take three months for the next one, BRAINDROP ! Some folks want to keep it feelgood, but I'm all for depth. No protagonist can really shine without a foil. What's Luke Skywalker without Vader?

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
were you around for the shit show last night before the mods purged all the morons from the thread or were you still playing at that point?
what shit show more exactly?i read a couple of comments but nothing to bad...and i wanted to play more the game than read the comments, so what happened if you don't mind me asking?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It was an amazing update but what most people talk about as usual is incest...

View attachment 839209 I
Vast majority of Azel discussion is because the game at every other interval teases her desire for him, his devotion to him, Rachel literally encouraging him to bone her, rachel literally encouraging her to bone him. Its not their fault the GAME is pushing a narrative of "shipping MC X Azel" from pretty much the best part of how long now? A year? more? This isnt really directed at your per say but several of these similar posts and i feel even i gotta pitch in about it now.

I can certainly get the frustration of the same topics repeating, i can get those who just oppose the notion of it in the first place but i cannot fathom this and often repeated offender over saturation likewise of the anti-incest commenter comments. I see as many people frowning its comments as i see comments on said incest content desire in the first place. Ill be glad when the nefarious modder shows up to address the Azel situation once and for all - the game is not a carrot and a stick type of game... its a 'here, fuck a dozen girls youve barely met in less than a week' roller coaster of a ride so its not like sexual content being eluded to should be anything BUT fully expected and perhaps not long term goal away neither (only the teachers have officially be confirmed to be long term because of the narrative so that in itself makes sense). As for the sister? Well if you didnt find out she was said sister youd have fucked her by now the way the story has gone, thats just simple fact and we all damned well know it lol.

As such it aint gonna go away but why people are getting triggered especially by newer players coming in and sharing thoughts and expectation on the matter is beyond me, we cant have the old guard gate keep what the new guard can discuss on the game whether its content in the game or content they desire. Braindrop sure as hell aint doing that so i dont think others should either.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Then he needs to change what is happening in game or resolve that relation in game. I am pretty sure that loads of people that have just played day one to seven in game will be expecting Azel and MC to end up in a sexual relation and not without reason. If I had not read forum and Patreon I would also be 99.9% sure they would end up in bed together. What a dev, movie director, writer of a book says outside of the work he produces should never be needed to understand what happens in that work or even worse directly contradict that.

As long as that does not change this discussion will never go away and those asking for it have a good argument, since they base their request and expectation on the game that is there and not an outside remark. Now like I said before, I have no problem if he wants to go non sexual with Azel, but then her buildup and scenes do need to change and that resolution that they will not go sexual will have to be in the game itself after their buildup in the first 7 days and hopefully make sense after that. :) Not outside of it while the game hints strongly at the opposite at the moment.

Lady Lydia fair enough that last remark. I think I made the same remark in a different way when said that some people might feel that the last scene brought in a bit too much of the negative over the top drama in the game and as such messes a bit with the overall feel good feeling the game gives off with decent people doing their best even if they have problems. :)
Assuming to know more than the Dev themselves I see. Why am I not surprises. -smh-

Braindrop doesn't have to change anything unless THEY want to. Sure, the vibe of the game in regards to how we are around Azel is flirty and one can assume that 'Hey, we are totally gonna bang right?' only to be turned down gracefully or some shit. The build up for her is there for a reason. Maybe things go sexual, maybe they don't and lead to a turning down for the greater good and it was just something nice for her to at least feel wanted in such a way but feels that we should spend more time and effort with the younger ladies. Nothing wrong with that. Hence, why would he put it in the game in the first place? Probably because he has a plan for that path.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Assuming to know more than the Dev themselves I see. Why am I not surprises. -smh-

Braindrop doesn't have to change anything unless THEY want to. Sure, the vibe of the game in regards to how we are around Azel is flirty and one can assume that 'Hey, we are totally gonna bang right?' only to be turned down gracefully or some shit. The build up for her is there for a reason. Maybe things go sexual, maybe they don't and lead to a turning down for the greater good and it was just something nice for her to at least feel wanted in such a way but feels that we should spend more time and effort with the younger ladies. Nothing wrong with that.
Yeah, but if want to go that way also do not complain about those who will keep asking for a sexual relation with her. It is either the one or the other and that has nothing to do with knowing more as the dev. If you hint at it in game you will get those questions and disappointed players when you do not deliver. If do not want that you have to resolve it in game or not hint at it at all. Hinting at it and then complaining people ask for it or are unhappy they did not get what they thought you were offering them, cause they did not read a forum post makes the dev look bad in the end, however entitled you might find those demands cause people did not first read a forum post about the game.

People are right if they base their opinion upon what they see in game and not on a clarification a dev makes outside of the game. Fact that last is needed means that the game is not clear enough in that regard.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
One thing that bugs me though. MC literally got jumped by like 5 dudes, and it's not as though any of them were weak. However, once the MC wakes up from his blackout there's no talk about any injuries, not even a quick checkup at the hospital, everyone's just worried about him going to jail like tf
Our MC was checked in the ambulance before being taken into the police station. (y)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
All things considered, I think this discussion is more interesting than "final save plox" requests or "bug reports" about some loot not spawning because the reporter used some cheat on his savefile for an amount of game money way beyond the hardcoded game cap.

Reactions: sgnafuz

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Braindrop sure as hell aint doing that so i dont think others should either.
And this is really the only thing to say on it.

BD has said they won't. BD has also teased that they both really want to. These aren't mutually exclusive statements.

I don't need Azel and MC to fuck in the game. Honestly, MC has enough lovers to last him a lifetime. I don't even want MC and Cedey or MC and Wendy to get together because it doesn't make sense with the story. Let him have his bio family as family.

All I want is MC and Azel to talk about their feelings and come to an understanding. I think that conversation, if handled the way we know BD can handle it, can really *show some amazing character development for both of them. Much like if Shawna decides to do through full SRS (which I think it's the way she's heading) it'll be something we haven't really seen before: two characters who love each other, are a little bit IN LOVE with each other, but know that they shouldn't be together. I think it could make for an amazing story.

What I don't want is for the game to completely ignore what's happened in the past because that does such a *huge disservice to this unique relationship.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Braindrop please, please, please, please for the love of all that is holy put in place a splash screen when opening this game with massive big note, that there will not be any incest or lewd scenes with Azel, Wendy, Cedey and a check box that says

I have read and understand this note.

And only then can one continue to play the game.

The Krypt Angel & LocoGringo78 please help him make this a reality.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, but if want to go that way also do not complain about those who will keep asking for a sexual relation with her. It is either the one or the other and that has nothing to do with knowing more as the dev. If you hint at it in game you will get those questions and disappointed players when you do not deliver. If do not want that you have to resolve it in game or not hint at it at all. Hinting at it and then complaining people ask for it or are unhappy they did not get what they thought you were offering them, cause they did not read a forum post makes the dev look bad in the end, however entitled you might find those demands cause people did not first read a forum post about the game.

People are right if they base their opinion upon what they see in game and not on a clarification a dev makes outside of the game. Fact that last is needed means that the game is not clear enough in that regard.
Here is the thing: It's been a week in game. Are we honestly supposed to be banging our "mom" day one? No, considering the relationship and past. That sort of thing takes, something that most people on here don't comprehend or seem to understand is, TIME. If we happen to have relations with Azel or not, thats for the Dev to decide. Else why would they be putting us on this path for no reason? Maybe we have sex, maybe we don't. Maybe it's just teasing and we want her to feel wanted in that way.

People don't look at every single square inch of a the threads or even have access to the paterons to see what the Dev has to say on the matter. So to expect everyone to know whats up when someone asks about incest and be unsure about doesn't mean that anyone here should backhand that person for simply asking, specially new players. Simple as that.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Braindrop please, please, please, please for the love of all that is holy put in place a splash screen when opening this game with massive big note, that there will not be any incest or lewd scenes with Azel, Wendy, Cedey and a check box that says

I have read and understand this note.

And only then can one continue to play the game.

The Krypt Angel & LocoGringo78 please help him make this a reality.
Maybe he prefers to leave it in a gray area and everyone should just be patient and see if/when/how it goes. Instead of all the speculation.

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes