BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Wait what you don't know who Ryker is before this update? If that is true I suggest to play a new game from day 1 as he is very important to the storyline. He has a huge roll on day 2, 4, 6 and 7. I do full replays here and there just so I don't forget anything, that and I just enjoy this game so much.
same here, full replays ...it makes so much sweeter when i reach the new content rather than delving in it straight away!

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I started playing today and I gotta give props to the writing, and nice to have an MC who is not a total douchebag or a pushover.
I find it hilarious that you havent even make out with your gf in 2 months and then in one day you give each other oral sex and she drinks your cum, lmao. I thought it would be like, first kissing, then touching sweet spots, then maybe a handjob, and then oral sex, but nope.
Also, the dick is so comically large I can't take it seriously.

Let's see the rest of the game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I started playing today and I gotta give props to the writing, and nice to have an MC who is not a total douchebag or a pushover.
I find it hilarious that you havent even make out with your gf in 2 months and then in one day you give each other oral sex and she drinks your cum, lmao. I thought it would be like, first kissing, then touching sweet spots, then maybe a handjob, and then oral sex, but nope.

The dick size is altered a few updates in and will be fixed in a week 1 re-work sometime in the future. Just wait to see how things progress with Jamie. Have fun and hopefully you enjoy it and come back to discuss it more with us in the future.

Reactions: Kunt

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Then he needs to change what is happening in game or resolve that relation in game.
Wrong. He just needs to keep going as he chooses because so far the game is fantastic. Its not your game and he has plenty of people who like the way he is making his game. Again, not your game. You are free to have your opinion, but expecting someone to change characters just because you want him to is not going to happen. He obviously likes the dynamic he created for Azel and MC and he has shown no desire to alter it.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wait what you don't know who Ryker is before this update? If that is true I suggest to play a new game from day 1 as he is very important to the storyline. He has a huge roll on day 2, 4, 6 and 7. I do full replays here and there just so I don't forget anything, that and I just enjoy this game so much.
I posted earlier that I am bad with names... I do recall all the other characters (mostly by faces). Again, I posted that I will have to make time to replay from day one to end. Since this is a good long game, it will take time to process the whole thing. In this case, I have to make notes with some screenshots to help refreshing my memory. Ryker is the only character that I couldn't recall off my head. I do recall Charles. I spend like 3 hours going though Day 7 - 0.7.7. It is almost like we may need a fan wiki for this game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What you sayin, Loco? I wrote my comment with spoilers, I've just edited a word. Maybe it's you who accidentaly clicked on it?
Ignore me I am losing my mind trying to respond to so many people today. I did click on it and didn't realize I did. Still too much hype for me today.

Reactions: moskyx

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I posted earlier that I am bad with names... I do recall all the other characters (mostly by faces). Again, I posted that I will have to make time to replay from day one to end. Since this is a good long game, it will take time to process the whole thing. In this case, I have to make notes with some screenshots to help refreshing my memory. Ryker is the only character that I couldn't recall off my head. I do recall Charles. I spend like 3 hours going though Day 7 - 0.7.7. It is almost like we may need a fan wiki for this game.
Check out the game guide I made it might help you out a little. It is in my signature and on the OP. It goes over all the characters in the game through version 0.7.6 I am trying to update it with the new release but I keep getting distracted here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kunt

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wrong. He just needs to keep going as he chooses because so far the game is fantastic. Its not your game and he has plenty of people who like the way he is making his game. Again, not your game. You are free to have your opinion, but expecting someone to change characters just because you want him to is not going to happen. He obviously likes the dynamic he created for Azel and MC and he has shown no desire to alter it.
I agree with this statement that Trikus stated. This is BD's game. He can develop how the whole story goes. Weather we agree or disagree, it is how it will be. We cannot tell Steven Kings that his story needed change or modified because we do not like how it goes. At this moment, just accepted how BD's WVM story goes and move on.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Check out the game guide I made it might help you out a little. It is in my signature and on the OP. It goes over all the characters in the game through version 0.7.6 I am trying to update it with the new release but I keep getting distracted here.
I will do, I must have not noticed you had the game guild create. Beside, I have to start from day one anyway...

Have a great day. (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then do not complain about people asking for it, nor about people when game is completed complaining/being disappointed it did not happen after they bought the game, since they expected it to based upon the game they played. They are asking for it based upon a decision Brain made in game and a dynamic he has fun to add to the game, which makes it more likely when you play the game it should happen as not, while we know from his remark on Patreon it will not.

You cannot have it both ways, just based upon a remark outside of the game. It is his game and he can make the choices he wants, but his choices do have consequences. In this case that people will ask for it. :p

Last edited:

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I'm instantly a fan of Red and she hasn't even had any lines in the game yet, nor a proper introduction to the MC

JunaidAS

Aug 10, 2020
Loser? He was alone against 3 or 4 at first, and one of them (Ryker) had a baseball bat, and the other dude with a redshirt is much bigger than MC, what is he supposed to do, realistically? Best case scenario he'd defuse the situation by talking, worst case scenario he gets so beaten up that his career would be over before it even gets to start, depending on the injuries he might get.
But he didn't go down without putting up a fight and he fought the best he could and managed to protect people, that DOES make MC a hero, a hero doesn't always save the day unscathed, without taking a beating himself.
I wasn't talking about the fight, I was talking about how the policeman dealing MC

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

I find it more realistic than the handjob-blowjob-sex stairway we see in a lot of games anyway. Once you get past hugs and kisses there's no reason to stop at the handjob unless you're doing it in public and don't want to get caught

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wasn't talking about the fight, I was talking about how the policeman dealing MC
Yeah, you must be reasonably brainless to treat someone that a whole charity event is for and has a few million viewers interested in that way. You might still feel you have to arrest him, but you would be pretty respectful about it and make sure everything was by the book so nobody can stamp on you with reason, since your direct supervisor will be tempted even if he has no good reason. :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
people have suspected it might have been her but I don't recall if there's been any official confirmation or denial as to whther it actually is
thx for the quick reply , i dunno why but i hope it is her cause if it is then Rachael who already imho is fucking awesome and a cool character will be even more awesome :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes