lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
sorry guys but italian translation link in the OP doesn't resend to it...anyone can help me? thank you :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So according to faq this game actually has mc's adoptive mother, birth mother and sister but you can't have sex with and the game has 4.5 start? Must be a great game then, I can't imagine that a lot of people are happy about it.
There are enough other hot babes to keep you occupied and the game does have a very nice overall feeling, to not be too hung up on just whether there is sex with those three ladies. So most of us still consider it a great game overall.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So according to faq this game actually has mc's adoptive mother, birth mother and sister but you can't have sex with and the game has 4.5 start? Must be a great game then, I can't imagine that a lot of people are happy about it.
Prior to this latest release there are 33 other romanceable options (17 with at least one lewd scene) to choose from if you can't find at least one other girl to your tastes move on. I am not even sure how many other girls were added in the new release but it was at least 10 not sure how many will be romanceable though.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
Prior to this latest release there are 33 other romanceable options (17 with at least one lewd scene) to choose from if you can't find at least one other girl to your tastes move on. I am not even sure how many other girls were added in the new release but it was at least 10 not sure how many will be romanceable though.
Sounds cool, I'll check it out.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.7.7:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Braindrop, I know you probably won't see this, but this is by far my favorite day PERIOD. The wait was well worth it. I absolutely love the direction the story is heading in, and it only makes me more hype for day 8. I NEEED more of Belle. She is EXTREMELY GORGEOUS and I'm hoping there is something between her and the MC that is more than just a mutual business-like relationship but not as forward as Rachael's. The cult-like Hearts for hope thing sounds very interesting and I can't wait to see how that turns out. I'm very excited for day 8 and I'm ecstatically looking forward to what you do next.
You'd be surprised he lurks here way more than people realize

Reactions: metallicaphil

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I noticed it too and I wanted to write something about it. :LOL:

I am also wondering why Harper (and a few other characters) walks barefoot, without shoes. This has happened before in the game even.
There was a line about the dress code being no socks and shoes.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So having spent about an hour and a half refully playing through the game, my thoughts are on the update are as follows:

Great sex with three lovely ladies, still waiting for the Pregnancy Tag and subsequent pregnancies (Cause considering the many loads were are putting in it's bound to happen.) If I didn't hate About to Be a Big Smear (Ryker) any more than I did, this update confirms my hatred on him and the bitch Kenji.

Also still waiting for more Skye loving and tenderness. Simply love them. Oh.. and my twelve kids with all the ladies.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
There was a line about the dress code being no socks and shoes.
It was never explained why that was the dresscode though, but I bet it is because it's a charity event for children in poor families, and not wearing shoes would be symbolic for standing with the poor.
Not sure it's a good idea to go bowling without proper shoes though..

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Yep! MC swings his +5 rod of lewdness at any girl needing some special healing :p

When I say Fantasy, I just mean in general terms...not high fantasy as in dragons and bushy eyebrowed wizards.
The term is Fiction, Fantasy imply that whole dragon and magic stuff, Fiction imply its fictional, so the term Fantasy doesn't apply to this story unless magic is involved and only the term Fiction would be applicable.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The term is Fiction, Fantasy imply that whole dragon and magic stuff, Fiction imply its fictional, so the term Fantasy doesn't apply to this story unless magic is involved and only the term Fiction would be applicable.
Too be fair... It is a magic rod that does get all the ladies so... Definately some Fantasy shit going on there.

At this event?

I wonder why Harper was without shoes at school too. Maybe there was something written about it and I forgot.
Maybe she prefers the comfort of no shoes? Not for everyone though. Specially heels.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
You realize this a myth right?

The sheer mechanics of accomplishing this are daunting. First, there is the crista galli, a thick, smooth, triangular piece of bone that projects from the bone that forms the roof of the nasal cavity (cribriform plate). Though there are small openings in the cribiform plate which allow nerves to pass through, they are not large enough to allow a mass of splintered bone to enter the brain case, nor are they direct conduits to the brain.

The deadliest thing of all this is the strike itself same as a strike to the temple can be deadly.

Now if you wanna strike someone with deadly intent you better aim for the Adam's apple.
I had no idea it wasn't mostly lethal in real life, I don't even know where I had that notion it was lethal to begin with but its a notion I had, well it wasn't the point I really wanted to focus on with my rant anyway, it was merely an opener for how bad I thought that whole segment of the story to be.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes