Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Nah, I chose Hannah, I don't feel any loyalty to Eden, we just have more of her perspective, doesn't mean she's right. And Hannah's just plain hotter. There :p
Just be careful and don't forget what Rachael said about others she doesn't send you. Plus I feel that Hannah is trying to steal a free ride to fame from anyone she can after the information we got during this update.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Just be careful and don't forget what Rachael said about others she doesn't send you. Plus I feel that Hannah is trying to steal a free ride to fame from anyone she can after the information we got during this update.
Maybe but that whole story didn't make a whole lot of sense to me from the beginning. Isn't she famous now anyway? Does she really still need to attach herself to someone for fame?

Reactions: User1230

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ok if that was the case then why does Ryker tell MC that he looked into his background to find out about his DAD ?
After this update I think it is because Ryker's father was killed in that same accident. It would explain why Ryker seems to hate the MC so much. Look at that you got one of my new conspiracy theory's out of me.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
question it says azel and the rest is not an option unless a modder does something does that mean the scenes are there but not available?
and is the staff an option in the current build?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Maybe but that whole story didn't make a whole lot of sense to me from the beginning. Isn't she famous now anyway? Does she really still need to attach herself to someone for fame?
If more than one person mentions some thing like that in the same update I think it is important.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
My bet, Stacy is his cousin, which makes her mom/grandmother the MC's grandmother too. It also explains why he felt a connection to her and why he pictured her as his sister. Get ready for the angry "no incest" folks.
Or half-sister. Would be more of a trope in F95-zone-land, but we also don't know why MC's dad and mom were fighting. Was it just the alcohol, or was there more to it? MC's mom could then be unaware of her step-daughter, much like Azel was unaware of MC's sister. She might just have had a strong hunch about his dad cheating on her, without knowing who it was with or without knowing the other woman got pregnant.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
After this update I think it is because Ryker's father was killed in that same accident. It would explain why Ryker seems to hate the MC so much. Look at that you got one of my new conspiracy theory's out of me.
hhhhhhhhahahaahhahaa omg get out of my head dam you ......

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Or half-sister. Would be more of a trope in F95-zone-land, but we also don't know why MC's dad and mom were fighting. Was it just the alcohol, or was there more to it? MC's mom could then be unaware of her step-daughter, much like Azel was unaware of MC's sister. She might just have had a strong hunch about his dad cheating on her, without knowing who it was with or without knowing the other woman got pregnant.
that would make Loco's day not being able to have Stacy :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: KrystofDayne

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
But what's most interesting is that, even though BrainDrop already said there is no sexual content between family members, ya'll still ask for it.
I mean ya'll have an entire school of beauty's at your disposal but yall still ask for the things he already said he wont do.
and even with an evil modder, this part involves the evil modder having to render the scene's themselfs. so unless the evil modder desides to make for example bailey your sister (by name/text changing). i dont expect any family romances. :p
I'd be fine without Cedey/Willow and keeping that a sibling relationship.

But Azel and MC have been flirting hard ever since the first release. Their kisses and affection has gone beyond parental and comments from others about impregnating Azel to allow her to be a mother again have been around forever.

If nothing is going to happen with Azel, I'd like to see something said in-game about their past actions.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
question it says azel and the rest is not an option unless a modder does something does that mean the scenes are there but not available?
and is the staff an option in the current build?
Incest is off the table and has not changed nor will BD change that. Azel, Wendy and Cedey are all off limits, based off everything posted by BD he will not be adding that content at all. The only way that would happen is for a modder to come in that has access to the models for those 3 characters, and find spots to re-write the code and add the scenes in. (see the FAQ for more details)

No change on the staff issues, but I am pretty sure that will change over the next couple of updates based on how the interactions in this one.

• Sad
Reactions: Pizzapockets

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'd be fine without Cedey/Willow and keeping that a sibling relationship.

But Azel and MC have been flirting hard ever since the first release. Their kisses and affection has gone beyond parental and comments from others about impregnating Azel to allow her to be a mother again have been around forever.

If nothing is going to happen with Azel, I'd like to see something said in-game about their past actions.
They are open and comfortable with each other but not sexually attracted to each other. Nothing else needs be said. Azel even gets upset with Rachel because she keeps pushing her. It isn't fair that Azel has nobody though so I still say Braindrop should throw in a partner for Azel, and based on the latest release, it is clear it should be Harp.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Incest is off the table and has not changed nor will BD change that. Azel, Wendy and Cedey are all off limits, based off everything posted by BD he will not be adding that content at all. The only way that would happen is for a modder to come in that has access to the models for those 3 characters, and find spots to re-write the code and add the scenes in. (see the FAQ for more details)

No change on the staff issues, but I am pretty sure that will change over the next couple of updates based on how the interactions in this one.
Then he better starts to rewrite actions with Azel though and keep them more platonic. Let's be honest the way they behave to eachother even in day 7 and have been setup it makes way more sense that they end up in a sexual relation as outside of one. :p It is his choice, but it does not fit the characters as they are in the game right now to stay apart.

Besides as said before Azel is not incest, it may be weird since she has played the Mom role for most of his life, but she is not a blood relation.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It will be a very sad day for me if that is the case, but no matter what I will still support any direction BD takes in this game. I still feel there is a connection between Stacy and the MC, and I feel it even more after this update too.
What came to mind with me, is that Stacy might be a childhood friend that the MC has simply forgotten, much like he forgot so much about Willow and his biological Mom.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes