ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
the real ? is are we going to have to wait 6 months for the next update
Yeah, you got it.
We have to wait so long because people can't read so the updates keep being delayed :rolleyes:

The answer to this question and literally every one like it is in the FAQ.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Will trans Shauna ever fuck us, like trans on male instead of us always fucking her?

EDIT: In my opinion if there is ever a futa/trans character you should always be able to get fucked by them, i know not everyone is into that so of course so it can be an option i just mean what's the point in a futa/trans enless she fucks you xD? (whats the point of her dick enless she uses it, a lot of other games have the option so i hope it gets added in future updates)
No. She said as much. In her normality she has problems with the fact she has a penis as it is for her, her clit. Penny is different.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Okay, may I throw in another theory?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might be a render mistake, but if I'm right about Charles' dilirium (I'm sure you've experienced actual people having a dilirium), and you're right about this, then we're definitely onto something, and BD did more homework on healthcare than people give him credit for.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Okay wtf is wrong with those people, you need to have a talk with your coach? Don't worry your mommy is following like a love sick puppy. You want to shag your gf? Wait your sister needs to talk some meaningless shit first. Honestly, this whole situation seems to be heaven at first, but it is honestly starting to feel like hell.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay wtf is wrong with those people, you need to have a talk with your coach? Don't worry your mommy is following like a love sick puppy. You want to shag your gf? Wait your sister needs to talk some meaningless shit first. Honestly, this whole situation seems to be heaven at first, but it is honestly starting to feel like hell.
Bit impatient I see, well the game is also about relations, not just sex. Though there are copious amounts of sex there for those of us who love that. :p

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
so will we not be able to have sex with Rainn in the future if we don't allow Bailey to date her?
or we can do it on both paths and that choice only determines whether Bailey and Rainn have a relation as well?

Reactions: Demigawd

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
well i agree. I mean MC is going somewhere to have some fun. He will be around a lot of people and many people are looking forward to meet him. Why should his mother even join him? Let him go and let him have fun. This isn't an event where MC should go with his mom.

And about that incident with Ryker. This was one huge event. I am sure Media people and police are usually present for such events. Police should have stopped Ryker and his gang. It's not like a random event where thugs will come beat whoever they want and then just leave.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
well i agree. I mean MC is going somewhere to have some fun. He will be around a lot of people and many people are looking forward to meet him. Why should his mother even join him? Let him go and let him have fun. This isn't an event where MC should go with his mom.

And about that incident with Ryker. This was one huge event. I am sure Media people and police are usually present for such events. Police should have stopped Ryker and his gang. It's not like a random event where thugs will come beat whoever they want and then just leave.
As for me, I am glad that Azel went with MC for this event. I miss her, they should spend more time with each other. There is no need to complain, since MC is meeting a lot of women at this event anyway, and has a lot of fun (for example foursome).

Last edited:

JunaidAS

Aug 10, 2020
Great update till the ending.

Let me say MC of WVM is someone like super-human, you already created a special aura about him, a heroic character.
I think you tried to normalise him in the end of update, the way the policeman treated him and MC let him treat him like that makes feel like a loser. MC always standup for people around him, but if he can't stand-up for himself it's useless and he is a loser and it's not what WVM Hero. And the incident clearly in favour of MC and there is a whole bunch of witnesses and still policeman deal him like that ? I don't know about other, but that part really bugged me. I hope you'll plan it well in next and don't make it awkward

Reactions: Breezerr

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I understand that there can't be any scene of MC with azel but that does not mean we can't have any content of Azel at all. why not make her have sex with Rachel or Harper? Something is better than nothing i guess.

• Angry
Reactions: GrannyJuices

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Hannah is especially annoying. First she shouts for you while you try to talk to Harper, when you try to move outside she still tries to stop and talk to you and then jumps into your conversation with Eden. I told you I'll talk to you later you creepy stalker

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
One problem I have would there not be security on duty at such event. There were earlier When the MC was challenged when trying to enter.

Reactions: User1230
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes