BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
during the Tali exposition...she mentioned something that i can't help but wonder if it will play a role in the upcoming days/weeks...she said : She took me to a place where there were other kids and a few months later i was on a flight and on my way to live with Rachael. i wonder if BD will delve into this part of the story ...one of the children that lived with her will emerge from the past ?maybe antagonist? ....i know i'm thinking way to much into this ...but it could be something ...maybe?who knows... all i know is i can't wait for the next update...and next update...and next update..and next and next and next next next next untill it's done.
God this game is awesome :) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Player51

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok just had a crazy thought here WVM. Willabelle Valerie and Margaret. Did I solve the name of the game? Braindrop
Didn't they take over WVM quite recently though? Unless they renamed it, I can't see that being the answer.

I don't like taking a fly by shit on peoples well crafted theories ........... buuuuuuuut.....

MC already said he wants to stay faceless.

Sex tape won't help his career none but it will help hers.
It won't help him play basketball any, but everyone knows that there's more to being a superstar than just playing the game. His public persona is based around hot women, one of those being an A-list actress is definitely going to boost his career.

Maybe Marcus doesn't have what it takes to be on the basketball team, but if he was the ninja guy at the bowling alley then he might be open to becoming MC's tiny, tiny bodyguard.
I'm kind of hoping that the 6'4" amazon currently going through patron polls is going to end up as the bodyguard myself. Or if not that a more muscular girl would get that role.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The reason I use the compressed version is because when I first found the game, I attempted to download the full uncompressed version, but every time I would try to download it, it would crash chrome for me without fail.
I'd suggest using another browser or MegaSync instead.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Nobody is speculating on that. It's painfully obvious Willow is his sister, it would be pointless faking it.

That's a long dead topic.
Well, considering that last week this issue was raised, and you still hide the information for 7 days in spoilers, to say that this is a long-closed topic is strange. :unsure:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
can you make update only download if its possible though
Sadly the way braindrop creates the game has all the files in one renpy archive rather than for each chapter.
they say that MC should hide from the paparazzi when getting out of the suv (and therefore he woke up Harp) but in fact
It was hiding on the way out of the prison, not at his house. No-one knows he lives there.

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
It won't help him play basketball any, but everyone knows that there's more to being a superstar than just playing the game. His public persona is based around hot women, one of those being an A-list actress is definitely going to boost his career.
If MC wasn't able to play basketball after day 7 finale I could of seen him go to an influencer route. But I don't think that would have made the story as interesting. I really enjoy the sports angle so far.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Braindrop I just wanted to let you know, this is my first post on this forum, I had to come on and let you know how amazed and impressed I am by your game.
not just the sex scenes (though they are also incredible, excellent job!) but the story itself is fantastic and I found myself immersed and thoroughly enjoying it for the story, instead of just skipping to the sexy times.

You good sir, have earned yourself a patron, I hope you continue your game and I look forward to seeing where you take it!
Welcome Rumjunkie,

Here`s your membership card, select the cult of your choice, take some popcorn and enjoy this show :cool:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i'm a selfish person i guess.... i want Rain also but i don't want Rain to share Bailey even offscreen....i'll get Bailey now cause that is a option but i'll probably try also the sharing after the game is finished...since i really really don't like sharing them...

EDIT : after replaying the game... Ayden for sure made it to BRO level perhaps even best friend ( male) Skye on the other hand...i have other plans (if they will be introduced that is for her to join my harem but again only for my MC not anyone else :love: )
I hate when this subject comes up cuz I'm privy to details no one other than BD knows. I won't betray his trust and go full spoiler but suffice it to say that even tho I'm vehemently against sharing even when it's with a girl (and especially when it it's Bailey) in the end I let Bailey explore her feelings and if I'm ok with it then you prolly don't have to worry either. ;)

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
For people riding the incest train and blowing the horn noisily, I have a suggestion

Given the fact that this game has become what can easily be described as a major money maker for the team involved, if it were me I would not be wanting to do ANYTHING to rock that boat

That said,let us assume for a moment that the game is completed. The dev has begun work on his next game and discovers that an evil modder has somehow got hold of the assets used for the game and taken it upon themselves to create a patch to introduce incest. Sad to say the original dev would be utterly helpless to get involved and would as soon as he got word of this regrettable incident , remove it from his patreon page as a precaution.

His subscribers, ever loyal to the end, would of course continue to steadfastly support him in the knowledge that he was entirely uninvolved in this most heinous incident.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I hate when this subject comes up cuz I'm privy to details no one other than BD knows. I won't betray his trust and go full spoiler but suffice it to say that even tho I'm vehemently against sharing even when it's a girl (and especially when it it's Bailey) in the end I let Bailey explore her feelings and if I'm ok with it then you prolly don't have to worry either. ;)
maybe , i still feel like the best bet for me to see that route is when the game is finished ( even if it will make many years ) but who knows i mean if it has your seal of aproval it cant be bad but i'm comfortable atm how it is ...so still probably after a few updates... :D

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Just to throw a hand grenade into this conversation, am I the only one quietly hoping for an option to start banging some of the guys in the cast too? There has certainly been a few hints thrown around here and there for it to slip in, forgive the pun, as an avoidable path or even as a defined subroute

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just to throw a hand grenade into this conversation, am I the only one quietly hoping for an option to start banging some of the guys in the cast too? There has certainly been a few hints thrown around here and there for it to slip in, forgive the pun, as an avoidable path or even as a defined subroute
that's a no from my part

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
For people riding the incest train and blowing the horn noisily, I have a suggestion

Given the fact that this game has become what can easily be described as a major money maker for the team involved, if it were me I would not be wanting to do ANYTHING to rock that boat

That said,let us assume for a moment that the game is completed. The dev has begun work on his next game and discovers that an evil modder has somehow got hold of the assets used for the game and taken it upon themselves to create a patch to introduce incest. Sad to say the original dev would be utterly helpless to get involved and would as soon as he got word of this regrettable incident , remove it from his patreon page as a precaution.

His subscribers, ever loyal to the end, would of course continue to steadfastly support him in the knowledge that he was entirely uninvolved in this most heinous incident.
This, and ofcourse, his backers would already be involved with his new project (I do hope he wants to make more games after this one's finished), so, to Braindrop, WVM would be a thing of the past, next game would be a thing of the future.
Finished games don't attract backers. Finished games only help convince potential backers that a new project is worth investing in.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This, and ofcourse, his backers would already be involved with his new project (I do hope he wants to make more games after this one's finished), so, to Braindrop, WVM would be a thing of the past, next game would be a thing of the future.
Finished games don't attract backers. Finished games only help convince potential backers that a new project is worth investing in.
still need to wait for this game to be over ( which i hope wont happen overnight because i fucking love this game) but ya you are probably right

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
sorry to burst yer bubble but BD has stated more than once that there will never be any M/M content

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes