BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Just to throw a hand grenade into this conversation, am I the only one quietly hoping for an option to start banging some of the guys in the cast too? There has certainly been a few hints thrown around here and there for it to slip in, forgive the pun, as an avoidable path or even as a defined subroute
Not a thing that would do it for me, but hey, as long as there is a choice to opt in or out. why not.
Whatever floats your boat and, more important, whatever BD will put out there. His choice ;)

Edit. Ah yes. looking it up, he stated that Malo on Male will not happen. So :coffee:

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
On the Bailey/Rainn issue: If the MC can whore himself out like his dick is the cure for cancer, Bailey can explore her relationship with Rainn as far as I'm concerned.
Well personally I would prefer it not to be shown, that is Brains decision though and not mine, but MC feels to me as someone that would be neither jealous about something like that or mind so I will not stop them in my game if they want to. It would not fit the MC to do so.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
maybe , i still feel like the best bet for me to see that route is when the game is finished ( even if it will make many years ) but who knows i mean if it has your seal of aproval it cant be bad but i'm comfortable atm how it is ...so still probably after a few updates... :D
Trust me dude, if Kypt is comfortable with the direction that will go, you & I will be happy with it too.

She is one of my favorites too. I still hope she shows up at WVM as another student, if not she will show up at a basketball game when WVM plays whatever school she went to. However with the heart clue she dropped on us I think it may be a WVM student now after the cult/charity was made clear to us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's such a cutie, I think I might borrow her and Bailey and create my own little PBCC Petite blonde clone cult. Just rolls off the tongue doesn't it.... PBCC :love: :love: :love:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Trust me dude, if Kypt is comfortable with the direction that will go, you & I will be happy with it too.

She's such a cutie, I think I might borrow her and Bailey and create my own little PBCC Petite blonde clone cult. Just rolls off the tongue doesn't it.... PBCC :love: :love: :love:
Well at least that is better as
Plymouth Brethren Christian Church

:ROFLMAO: :whistle:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

i understand that and knowing it has Krypt seal of aproval it does make it a lot more appealing BUT i will not try it on FOR NOW since i believe there is not enough content with them i will wait untill at least...lets say....untill 2-3 days after the weekend for reasons ....everyone here can understand he's confined to the home for now so Rain content will probably limited to none or nothing or zilch untill he goes back to college

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait a minute... If we're agreeing on theories, does that make me as mad as you or even Angel??? :eek::p:ROFLMAO:
No it tells me that you read and respect my posts, and I got you thinking beyond what is there.

Welcome to Loco's theory crafting 101 I have had a blast preparing you all for the journey that is WVM theory crafting.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
BD already confirmed Skye will be a LI in the future despite identifying as male since he still has a female body and no desire to change. I figure the conflicting emotions between his mind and his body will be central to his romance plot.

edit: got ninja'd by englen :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty binary in how I regard sexual identity, which means that would make her feminine enough for me. Even if that would make her "one of the guys" in behaviour, which I actually think can be pretty sexy in its own way.
Hey, and she rates chicks! So you're sure to have a common interest to talk about. Not every girlfriend appreciates you rating some random woman 10/10.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
huh....i just realized something.... when Willabelle talks to MC ...she says : " We plan to be moving on without Charles...and when he goes Ryker will go with him. " but...nothing about Katie ....interesting
I have been thinking about that too, I wonder what it means for her if anything at all. I think she might be going to but you never know.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes