Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
plus we already had a similar twist....and as i said in my previous posts ....it would be lazy writing...you don't use that twist so often and so quick....nah im 110% Stacy has nothing to do with Ryker
Oh yeah he is just messing with me, don't think too much into it.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm just trying to keep up with the last 15 pages i've missed since last night .. damn guys .. you fucker's type alot :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: csmk14

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
one more thing ....i'm 99% convinced that people were just saying things to fuck with others buuuuut if there is any doubt that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and if you are thinking of trying stop it...i'm weak i'll prolly believe your crazy theories... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i'm just trying to keep up with the last 15 pages i've missed since last night .. damn guys .. you fucker's type alot :ROFLMAO:
that's how it is for me when i wake up...10+ pages of comments...*fuck ..these guys have been active*:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
one more thing ....i'm 99% convinced that people were just saying things to fuck with others buuuuut if there is any doubt that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and if you are thinking of trying stop it...i'm weak i'll prolly believe your crazy theories... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i do at times like to mess with some of you guys .. and i hope you all realize that i think your all cool as hell or i wouldn't do that ... if some of you others don't like it .. well sorry

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just to throw a hand grenade into this conversation, am I the only one quietly hoping for an option to start banging some of the guys in the cast too? There has certainly been a few hints thrown around here and there for it to slip in, forgive the pun, as an avoidable path or even as a defined subroute
What? What hints have there been that the MC would ever be interested in guys? Closest I can think of is Shauna and Penny being technically male, but being into trans girls isn't close to being into men.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What? What hints have there been that the MC would ever be interested in guys? Closest I can think of is Shauna and Penny being technically male, but being into trans girls isn't close to being into men.
i think maybe they where just asking if it could happen

Jul 15, 2019
If you ever have questions about the game feel free to tag me or PM me. I am here a good portion of the day, and I try to respond to as many people as possible, as long as it is not incest related.
well then lol guess I won't messege haha cause I'm open minded to alot of things and if ppl ain't open up like I am I don't bug cause the connect n love of games wouldn't be there and the freedom wouldn't be there ether if the topics is limited based on the other person's likes which wouldn't be fair to ppl who doesn't think like that cause if we talked our convo is based around stuff that YOU are into not a freedom convo type

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Not sure why people are 'opposed' to Skye. Skye pretty much admitted to being attracted to both men and women at the bowling event. With all the women talking about how the MC is in bed, why wouldn't Skye want a piece of the action. He doesn't seem to have the high gender dysphoria that Shauna has (if playing with T Shauna). Skye is comfortable in his body and plays for both sides.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
a crazy thought .. what if MC's dad was working at the college and had to get away .. why he took you and left , amybe thinking having you with him would make it safe for him ... and his anger was because of something that happened at the college when he lived near it .. and maybe just maybe his car accident wasn't an accident .. :oops:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes