KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I have a question about Val:

Someone, I'm not sure who, said she is a corrections officer, not a beat cop, hence why she's still in uniform at her age. I'd quote the exact post but this thread moves really fast.

I'm not that familiar with US law practices, but do corrections officers often go out to a crime scene to personally cuff a Person Of Interest? Doesn't a corrections officer's job usually start when the POI is delivered to the holding facility.

It's a minor thing, it's just been bugging me.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Someone, I'm not sure who, said she is a corrections officer, not a beat cop, hence why she's still in uniform at her age. I'd quote the exact post but this thread moves really fast.

I'm not that familiar with US law practices, but do corrections officers often go out to a crime scene to personally cuff a Person Of Interest? Doesn't a corrections officer's job usually start when the POI is delivered to the holding facility.

can't really answer 100% but i'm pretty sure they do not , also i'm not from US but...its seems logical that they don't..maybe someone can shed some light on this matter :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well it finally happened Loco's "Loco" has finally seeped into me and triggered my own whacked out theory!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SB: Uh Oh we might be in trouble sis I think Daddy drank his own Kool aid :eek:

BB: Aw fuck looks like he ate the popcorn too:oops:

SB: Well....crap...should we be worried? We've never tested mixing the 2 together before

BB:I dunno but just in case I'll get the tranq gun from the armory you get the strait jacket from the play room

SB: On it!

an hour later

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Might have been an exception due to the number of arrests that were made. I believe they said 15 cars showed up to take everyone away.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
during the Tali exposition...she mentioned something that i can't help but wonder if it will play a role in the upcoming days/weeks...she said : She took me to a place where there were other kids and a few months later i was on a flight and on my way to live with Rachael. i wonder if BD will delve into this part of the story ...one of the children that lived with her will emerge from the past ?maybe antagonist? ....i know i'm thinking way to much into this ...but it could be something ...maybe?who knows... all i know is i can't wait for the next update...and next update...and next update..and next and next and next next next next untill it's done.
God this game is awesome :) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Now on the subject of WVM, what if it's a new ish University, created for kids who society as a whole might consider broken. I mean how many of the students attending either come from untraditional families and /or are still trying to find themselves and identifying who they will be. Willa and co. created this school to give such kids a safe place.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well it finally happened Loco's "Loco" has finally seeped into me and triggered my own whacked out theory!

SB: Uh Oh we might be in trouble sis I think Daddy drank his own Kool aid :eek:

BB: Aw fuck looks like he ate the popcorn too:oops:

SB: Well....crap...should we be worried? We've never tested mixing the 2 together before

BB:I dunno but just in case I'll get the tranq gun from the armory you get the strait jacket from the play room

SB: On it!

an hour later
Yes my corruption is finally working. I hit the top of the food chain here. Hahahahaha the madness spreads quickly. I will corrupt you all before you know it and then this thread will only be conspiracy theories and who done it and wacky thoughts rather than incest talk. Oh the future is bright here. Let the WVM theories flow like water now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Now on the subject of WVM, what if it's a new ish University, created for kids who society as a whole might consider broken. I mean how many of the students attending either come from untraditional families and /or are still trying to find themselves and identifying who they will be. Willa and co. created this school to give such kids a safe place.
That seems like the direction Belle was talking about when you met her in the hallway at the bowling event.

Reactions: csmk14

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Might have been an exception due to the number of arrests that were made. I believe they said 15 cars showed up to take everyone away.
So with all those POIs incoming, she decided now would be a good time to leave her post?

CNN: "...and in the Chicago area, a scuffle at a Bowling Room charity event near WVM University quickly escalated into an all out brawl. Due to the presence and involvement of several local and international celebrities, local law enforcement and first responders responded in full force, including 7 squad cars, a SWAT team van, 4 Ambulances, 2 fire trucks and a corrections officer driving her personal Nissan Leaf. We'll keep you posted on any updates as this story develops."

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yes my corruption is finally working. I hit the top of the food chain here. Hahahahaha the madness spreads quickly. I will corrupt you all before you know it and then this thread will only be conspiracy theories and who done it and wacky thoughts rather than incest talk. Oh the future is bright here. Let the WVM theories flow like water now.

nah yer sharing it with me since we're basically a package deal at this point anyway:p If you have a complaint about that you can take it up with BB

BB: *grins sadistically while filing her claws* oh yes by all means Loco complain...

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So with all those POIs incoming, she decided now would be a good time to leave her post?

CNN: "...and in the Chicago area, a scuffle at a Bowling Room charity event near WVM University quickly escalated into an all out brawl. Due to the presence and involvement of several local and international celebrities, local law enforcement and first responders responded in full force, including 7 squad cars, a SWAT team van, 4 Ambulances, 2 fire trucks and a corrections officer driving her personal Nissan Leaf. We'll keep you posted on any updates as this story develops."
The Nissan Leaf actually makes everything preceding it sound legit. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

I talked about this after Day 7 final release and now at least we have an answer.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I actually talked to BD about this just the other day. The MC referring to Shauna by her Male name on the trans route is one of the things being changed in the Week 1 rework. It was originally meant to be part of a larger subplot but BD abandoned the idea before it went anywhere and leaving the references in doesn't mesh with The MC being completely accepting of Shauna as a girl and comes off as a bit insensitive.
Glad you provided me (y) that information I was scratching my head to figure out if that how it was planned out or not. Also I wanted to point out in case we had questions. Meanwhile I am only going through 0.7.7.1 at this moment.

Have a great day... (y)

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You should never feel tortured going through the game from day 1. It is such a good story and there are clues hidden in the early days as to things that are happening in the later days. I did a day one tie in and found a bunch of fun little clues to things that happened in later days.
I had to say that, tortured, as humor. I am one of the individual who do not want to read very carefully. I don't read novel or books. Also I tend to skim the words too often. So, I am forcing myself to go through the game very carefully to see if there some keys to look for. Also I been making notes. Anyway, I will continue to where I left off on Day 1. Hoping to finish Day 1 today.

Have a great day... (y)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I talked about this after Day 7 final release and now at least we have an answer.
I always just read that as a turn of phrase.

It's not made clear how or why she ended up at the crime scene, MC was obviously out for that. So I'm speculating that once she arrived and recognized both the venue and MC (cuz as a member of the Hearts for Hope council, she must have been in on the plans for the charity event) she traded some favours to pull station duty so she could keep a close watch on MC. Especially since she seemed aware of the dirty cop element.

I dunno, makes more sense that way than a detentions (not corrections, my bad) officer gunning her Nissan Leaf to detain the only suspect that mattered to her. Plus, she was the one who cuffed MC, if she is a detentions officer (which is more of a desk job I think?) wouldn't it make more sense to let the actual street cop present do the cuffing?

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

Oh I missed the A-Team, that is so classic TV series.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Notty is innocent
I ... I don't know what to say....

I mean, I adore my dear Notty but, innocent?

She is my partner in thread derailment and oddly effective at flirting with women for a "straight" girl, but that innocent thing....

Why not, innocent she is........

Yep.

Mmmhmmm.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I always just read that as a turn of phrase.

It's not made clear how or why she ended up at the crime scene, MC was obviously out for that. So I'm speculating that once she arrived and recognized both the venue and MC (cuz as a member of the Hearts for Hope council, she must have been in on the plans for the charity event) she traded some favours to pull station duty so she could keep a close watch on MC. Especially since she seemed aware of the dirty cop element.

I dunno, makes more sense that way than a detentions (not corrections, my bad) officer gunning her Nissan Leaf to detain the only suspect that mattered to her. Plus, she was the one who cuffed MC, if she is a detentions officer (which is more of a desk job) wouldn't it make more sense to let the actual street cop present do the cuffing?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes