Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
a crazy thought .. what if MC's dad was working at the college and had to get away .. why he took you and left , amybe thinking having you with him would make it safe for him ... and his anger was because of something that happened at the college when he lived near it .. and maybe just maybe his car accident wasn't an accident .. :oops:
Ok this one starts out a little crazy, but by the end of it I started to buy into that one. I still think the MC's dad had something to do with the accident rykers parents were in.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well eye don't see how this could be a trick of the light. And wasn't it one dress without a reference frame in that viral thing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tsk tsk, fishing for star-struck's I see. :p
Been busy and yeah that's much more noticeable than before.
Im just much more used to absurd color dynamics for heterochromia than this more natural case.

Reactions: Hordragg

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok this one starts out a little crazy, but by the end of it I started to buy into that one. I still think the MC's dad had something to do with the accident rykers parents were in.
right ... and what if Ryker's dad went to where MC and his dad moved to , to confront him about something .. and MC's dad tried to get away .. thus causing that car accident that took them both out ..... and Ryker found out about it .. which MC has no clue ...being poor and all could have it investigated ... and thats why that fight happened in the alley .. cause Ryker thought you was after his uncle for some odd reason ..

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
right ... and what if Ryker's dad went to where MC and his dad moved to , to confront him about something .. and MC's dad tried to get away .. thus causing that car accident that took them both out ..... and Ryker found out about it .. which MC has no clue ...being poor and all could have it investigated ... and thats why that fight happened in the alley .. cause Ryker thought you was after his uncle for some odd reason ..
i could believe that if ryker's personality wasn't that of a fucktard who only cares about him.

Reactions: Dripping

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
No it tells me that you read and respect my posts, and I got you thinking beyond what is there.

Welcome to Loco's theory crafting 101 I have had a blast preparing you all for the journey that is WVM theory crafting.
Nah, I got my having to think about every single little thing from another game - Heavy Five, the dev on that one is quite quite devious :devilish:;) DA22 can back me up on this one (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm interesting but seems a little off considering how poor it seemed his real family was. I think there is much more to that story and we might learn more when we talk with Wendy.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hmm interesting but seems a little off considering how poor it seemed his real family was. I think there is much more to that story and we might learn more when we talk with Wendy.
ok i won't go on then i had this whole thing going thru my head about this ... probably all wrong about it tho ... thanks for listening :)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Nah, I got my having to think about every single little thing from another game - Heavy Five, the dev on that one is quite quite devious :devilish:;) DA22 can back me up on this one (y)
Nah, Notty is innocent, she told me herself! Same with Braindrop, he's quite the innocent guy as well. He just gives options. Not too many, but they're definitely there. :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
well then lol guess I won't messege haha cause I'm open minded to alot of things and if ppl ain't open up like I am I don't bug cause the connect n love of games wouldn't be there and the freedom wouldn't be there ether if the topics is limited based on the other person's likes which wouldn't be fair to ppl who doesn't think like that cause if we talked our convo is based around stuff that YOU are into not a freedom convo type
Loco doesn't wanna take questions about incest because it has been beaten to death with this VN, not because he doesn't like incest (i'm guessing :) ). it has been made clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that there wont be incest in WVM.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Nah, Notty is innocent, she told me herself! Same with Braindrop, he's quite the innocent guy as well. He just gives options. Not too many, but they're definitely there. :)
You sure about that?
Her own description of herself! ;)
Smuttress AKA Breaker of hearts, destroyer of dreams, and all-round temptress into perversions.
God help us if those two ever collaborated! :eek:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Skye has been confirmed to be romanceable.
Wow, you learn something new everyday. I really can’t see how this is possible considering despite being anatomically female, he still identifies as male and has openly commented on how attractive some of the other girls are.
I just assumed given how open minded and respectful the MC is about people’s gender, Skye would be friend zoned like Stacy (at least for now). Not that I’m complaining or anything, if Skye decides to go the tomboy route, or maybe just wants to ‘experiment’ it would be interesting to see how that develops.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Wow, you learn something new everyday. I really can’t see how this is possible considering despite being anatomically female, he still identifies as male and has openly commented on how attractive some of the other girls are.
I just assumed given how open minded and respectful the MC is about people’s gender, Skye would be friend zoned like Stacy (at least for now). Not that I’m complaining or anything, if Skye decides to go the tomboy route, or maybe just wants to ‘experiment’ it would be interesting to see how that develops.
i really could see Skye and MC hooking up ... just as friends tho ... just a feeling i get .it would be nothing more than a friendly type hook up

Reactions: BeoWoolF

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
he actually says "he's into anything he likes" which leaves the door open

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm actually kind of conflicted about hooking up with Skye. Not because he identifies as male, but because I genuinely like the Broments.

The thing about VN's is that male characters who aren't MC, are often divisive to the fan base despite the creator's best intentions (with the exception of Rock, of course) and WVM gives us not one, but two male characters who seem to be universally embraced by the fan base: Ayden and Skye. That's pretty fucking rare when you think about it.

So I'd be happy to just hang out with them, outside of practice, without any lewdness. BBQ, mountain-biking, chopping wood, whatever.

Now if Skye becomes an option later on, my "Total Manslut" will no doubt fuck him, but I'm pretty sure my "Canon" play-through will be content to just hang out with my best buds.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
he actually says "he's into anything he likes" which leaves the door open
Ahh, I stand corrected. Thank you good sir. I obviously misremembered that convo.

Guess it isn’t too strange considering Skye doesn’t seem interested changing her body...like at all.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I believe WVM owns the house Riker says is his. I think Charles was probably letting Riker use it for, unknown to him, nefarious deals. I bet Belle's coalition has control of the house.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ahh, I stand corrected. Thank you good sir. I obviously misremembered that convo.

Guess it isn’t too strange considering Skye doesn’t seem interested changing her body...like at all.
To be fair he does also say he is prone to checking out girls because he primarily hangs out with dudes. So it's not too much of a stretch that you'd get the 2 points mixed together into one :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes