Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well personally I would prefer it not to be shown, that is Brains decision though and not mine, but MC feels to me as someone that would be neither jealous about something like that or mind so I will not stop them in my game if they want to. It would not fit the MC to do so.
Zero interest in the lesbian relationship, shes welcome to do as she likes as far as im concerned but i dont want to see it on screen as there are too many girls needing developing as it is who are involved with the MC without Rainn getting scenes to develop her own relationship. Besides we shouldnt see said scenes anyway unless the MC does, its supposed to be his story and i think every scene weve seen so far has been through his eyes even down to flashbacks. Knowing this game it'll boil down to the MC fucking Rainn in the end up too anyway and both sharing Bailey but to me both are pretty minor characters and are involved in none of the important storylines unless Bailey predictably is a plant by Ryker as the only one in the harem who wasnt already close to the MC prior to moving town (excluding Rachel who would never hurt Azel anyway and has far too many secrets of her own to work with anyone as creepy and loose in the tongue through his ego as someone like him in the first place, it would make zero sense).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
one more thing .... when Ryker shouts "YOU" after he pinned MC down....he never says a name...he never specifically says...Willabelle....and right after the YOU shout...we are shown 2 people...females...Willabelle and Harper...logically...we are thinking he adresses Willabelle right?since she is the one of the shadowfigures...but what if...what if he was not adressing Willabelle...what if he was actually adressing Harper?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He carried that guy into the building with a smug grin on his face knowing full well what he was doing. Not only that but Skye said it took several people to hold him down so he was fighting them.

That wasn't a good guy making bad decisions, he came up with a sob story so MC didn't fuck him off straight away and carried on being a prick.

He's absolutely just as bad as Kenji and Ryker.

P.S. Agree on Jasmine though, her and Tia need to be added to the harem.
from what i read it was Damien that they held down inside

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
you guys seem to be forgetting what Harp had said about her
she said something like she's good people ...well not good people exactly more like "we can work with her " or something along those lines...right?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well at least that is better as
Plymouth Brethren Christian Church

:ROFLMAO: :whistle:
Well there would be a lot of worship involved
nudge nudge.gif
i understand that and knowing it has Krypt seal of aproval it does make it a lot more appealing BUT i will not try it on FOR NOW since i believe there is not enough content with them i will wait untill at least...lets say....untill 2-3 days after the weekend for reasons ....everyone here can understand he's confined to the home for now so Rain content will probably limited to none or nothing or zilch untill he goes back to college
I'm a little more concerned with more pressing details of this. Will it be a goth or non-goth version of Rainn. I'm hoping for non.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well there would be a lot of worship involved
View attachment 856339

I'm a little more concerned with more pressing details of this. Will it be a goth or non-goth version of Rainn. I'm hoping for non.
she did look more beautifull without make up , i'll give you that 110%
in case it was not obvious i also like her alot more without makeup

Reactions: Naxos

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Interesting thought there about Stacy. You know I comment on anything regarding her. However, I would hope that if Rachael knows something about Stacy that she would let the MC know. Rachael seems to have the MC best interest in mind for the most part. Plus I think Margaret works with Belle not Rachael.
what if Stacy and Ryker are a thing

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Indeed, I even think Willa's rainbow cult is a nod at this thread and the cult of WVM that seems to be happening with some people.

*cough* did someone say cult *cough*

I think Avaron1974 is right on the money here with Damian. In fact for me Damian is worse than Kenji. Kenji was a prick from the very first meeting and never hid the fact he hated the MC. Damian was a piece of shit shitstain that lied to the MC's face, pretended to be his best buddy, and actively betrayed the MC multiple times. Only regret is that he wasn't standing right next to Kenji when Wendy decided to rearrange their internals with a car.
i never bought into Damien's B.S.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
what if Stacy and Ryker are a thing
plus we already had a similar twist....and as i said in my previous posts ....it would be lazy writing...you don't use that twist so often and so quick....nah im 110% Stacy has nothing to do with Ryker

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I aimagine there will be a bit of both depending on where you are when yer with her. The goth persona seems like a kind of armor she puts up when in school or in public and the no make up is something look she only shows people in private when she is among friends.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That was my first idea too when I thought "wouldn't it be crazy if..". But, Wilabelle doesn't look really old either. Definitely younger than Rachel, possibly younger than Number Two.
well she could be just looking younger than she is ...i dunno...i seriously doubt #3 is Katie

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes