KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It makes no sense if she's a corrections officer. From what little I know of US LEO's she would never have been on scene, or even at the station. The MC would never have gone to prison/jail/county without being in front of a judge first, especially without any charges filed against him. He would have been taken to hospital realistically, but if not that, then he would have gone to the local prescient and into holding until his questioning and/or charges where filed, then he'd be brought before a judge but being a weekend, might have gone to county till Monday, but only after charges where filed.

I tend to not over thinking it like some here, no names mentioned, and just go with what I know or imagine it to be... Oh BD only had a prison asset, welp it's not prison but a realy biiig police holding centre.
I usually apply copious amounts of "Suspension of Disbelief" but sometimes when something bugs me, I can't seem to let go. I just keep coming back to argue. Weird.

But hey, let's just count our lucky Stars I picked this subject to get hung up on rather than the "Any lewd content with Azel?" crowd.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

The cop doing the interrogation had a 22 at his collar. V hat a silver star there. Don`t remember what the batch of the paid off cop was.
Maybe she is just some higher rank in the outfit. Does not have to be the boss to have influence.
Don't know what those mean, I really wasn't paying attention to V's collar, if you know what I mean. :p
I would assume the 22 would refer to the guy's precinct?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I usually apply copious amounts of "Suspension of Disbelief" but sometimes when something bugs me, I can't seem to let go. I just keep coming back to argue. Weird.

But hey, let's just count our lucky Stars I picked this subject to get hung up on rather than the "Any lewd content with Azel?" crowd.
Ssh don't mention what should be unmentioned, it summons them like a moth to a flame.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Don't know what those mean, I really wasn't paying attention to V's collar, if you know what I mean. :p
I would assume the 22 would refer to the guy's precinct?
I know, I know. She kept quite a number of buttons open ...

During the second time I played through 7.7 and 8.1 the 22 sprang to my eye and I checked for Vs batch. Was too late for the bad cop though. Precinct number makes sense. Could mean she is "above" precincts...

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Oh by the way, I've noticed some shout-outs to this game in other VN's and if Braindrop reciprocated in kind, I would not be entirely predisposed against some Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time with Ruby, Stacy and Liz in a future update. Just saying.
So even if you did not like HS the VN stuck to you somehow I guess :ROFLMAO:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Oh by the way, I've noticed some shout-outs to this game in other VN's and if Braindrop reciprocated in kind, I would not be entirely predisposed against some Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time with Ruby, Stacy and Liz in a future update. Just saying.
I made this for something else, but it works well here, it works well anywhere really. Made a slightly different one for my Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time thought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: csmk14

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I know, I know. She kept quite a number of buttons open ...

During the second time I played through 7.7 and 8.1 the 22 sprang to my eye and I checked for Vs batch. Was too late for the bad cop though. Precinct number makes sense. Could mean she is "above" precincts...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Call190Now

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I think that after everything that happened in 7.7 through 8.1, I am more curious as to what happened to Charles after Ryker and his cronies did their crap. I mean Charles is/was on something just like Ryker. I guess we shall see in the coming updates.
I don't think anything bad happened to him. At the worst, he might be laid out on the street with a killer headache and covered in his own vomit. He's probably hiding away somewhere until he sees an opening to slither in again

Reactions: azagtoth56

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think anything bad happened to him. At the worst, he might be laid out on the street with a killer headache and covered in his own vomit. He's probably hiding away somewhere until he sees an opening to slither in again
Nah, Katie took him away with her before all the shit hit the fan. Where did they go? Seems Ryker is very intent in finding Charles and so now I want to know...

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Nah, Katie took him away with her before all the shit hit the fan. Where did they go? Seems Ryker is very intent in finding Charles and so now I want to know...
Geez Idk why I keep forgetting that Katie exists in this game. Maybe Charles knew what Ryker was planning (while simultaneously living in denial about how much of a twat he is) and took off for a bit. I could see Katie leaving him to fend for himself

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes