Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
New to this game, just wondering if you can get with Harper yet?
Short answer no. However if you want to know who has lewd content and who does not check the game guide. Link in my signature and on the OP

K18

Apr 19, 2018
This the second time that MC beat the crap out of Ryker's face, but this time it was broadcasted around world in WVM. All we need now is an instant replay of MC smashing Ryker's face and have it rewinded multiple times.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
We first need to get her and Shauna in cahoots
Oh for sure. I do have to agree with Loco though, it definitely needs the go-ahead from Jamie and Shauna to bring Penny into the fold. Not really any reasons why it shouldn't be fine though, Jamie already knows (my) MC is interested in Penny, and Penny seems close enough with Bailey to get that extra nudge.

Hopefully my theory that asshole cop is Penny's dad doesn't throw a wrench into anything.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Oh for sure. I do have to agree with Loco though, it definitely needs the go-ahead from Jamie and Shauna to bring Penny into the fold. Not really any reasons why it shouldn't be fine though, Jamie already knows (my) MC is interested in Penny, and Penny seems close enough with Bailey to get that extra nudge.

Hopefully my theory that asshole cop is Penny's dad doesn't throw a wrench into anything.
Ugh hopefully Penny isn't mixed up with that asshat in any way, but I wouldn't be surprised

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i think maybe they where just asking if it could happen
He specifically said 'there have been a few hints' though.

I Wonder where Val's heart tat is? :)
I don't think she's part of that group. Belle said that she doesn't work for her, she works with her as one of the mysterious three running WVM.

Geez Idk why I keep forgetting that Katie exists in this game. Maybe Charles knew what Ryker was planning (while simultaneously living in denial about how much of a twat he is) and took off for a bit. I could see Katie leaving him to fend for himself
See I think the opposite, Katie was trying to get him away from Ryker who has been drugging him to make him easier to control.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
She is still new to the Harem and the MC has not spoken to Jamie about her yet. That will need to happen first, just like the Bailey process was.
Not quite the same we didn't do anything major with Bailey till Jamie gave her all clear. I'm pretty sure we boned penny without any kind of approval beforehand...unless introducing her to Shauna counts?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not quite the same we didn't do anything major with Bailey till Jamie gave her all clear. I'm pretty sure we boned penny without any kind of approval beforehand...unless introducing her to Shauna counts?
My reference was to bring her to the house not to get busy with her, since she was not the only one that happened with.

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
I wonder if the class room incident when I believe Jaime runs thru the class roster asking if your interested in those people counts as approval?
Lol post above beat me too it~

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes