Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think he was with Azel sometime between the age of 5-8 which would seem to line up with the way he talked with his mother on that last day and how he panicked during the Cedey injury. The thing about Azel I am more interested in is how she was able to adopt him. Is she related to the MC father or Wendy? Was she dating the MC father? This is the bigger mystery to me.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know he calls her his adoptive mother in the intro and later says it in conversation but does she ever say it or could it be a case of her being his legal guardian. That status would be far easier to obtain since it would only require to act on his behalf until his birth mother returned or he turned 18.
I am pretty sure he references it a few times, but I will dig into it and check when I have some time.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just wanted to provide an update on the tier list. As of this post I have recorded 65 completed tier lists, there have been several that did not follow the rules and they were not included (did not use either of the two tier lists provided in one of my posts or did not rank all 51 characters). I really like how people are not just focusing on the characters that have lewd content only. Unless we have a major swing in votes it looks like we will have a new champion in the tier list for the number 1 spot. The top 4 spots are pretty much locked in based on the vote gap between 4 and 5. There are still a lot of close battles across the rest of the rankings. Keep the tier lists coming there are still a few more days to get your list in.

Thanks again for everyone that posted a list this has been really fun to see everyone's rankings. I can't wait to share the results with everyone after Christmas.

Either way there is still time to get your tier lists submitted. If you are not sure how to participate check on the link here for the information about the rankings: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/post-4660936

We still have time to hit the goal of 100 tier list by 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST when the rankings close.

Reactions: Hinomura

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I honestly have no idea... my custom versions of her weren't made by me Braindrop made them for me (tho I did modify them a bit with GIMP). Well except for the holiday versions those are from holiday renders he did last year
oh okay then I guess I have to search
a few hours :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
For the record I never said nor implied that the accident was that recent. I think you might have seen me referencing Cedey staying with Wendy for about a year (I could be wrong about the length of that stay tho) at age 16 before going back into the system and misinterpreted it. If it happpened right after they parted that put's itat 3-5 years ago hard to tell without knowing exactly how old Cedey is.

Last edited:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I really like how people are not just focusing on the characters that have lewd content only. Unless we have a major swing in votes it looks like we will have a new champion in the tier list for the number 1 spot. The top 4 spots are pretty much locked in based on the vote gap between 4 and 5. There are still a lot of close battles across the rest of the rankings. Keep the tier lists coming there are still a few more days to get your list in.

Thanks again for everyone that posted a list this has been really fun to see everyone's rankings. I can't wait to share the results with everyone after Christmas.
I kinda regret not having been more serious with my rankings cause I didn’t realize that every position counted, except S-Tier all positions are more or less random inside each tier :whistle:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I kinda regret not having been more serious with my rankings cause I didn’t realize that every position counted, except S-Tier all positions are more or less random inside each tier :whistle:
That's more or less why i didn't do one this time S tier would be Bailey and Rainn (prolly emiko too cuz gotta keep the trinity whole:love:) and the rest would be placed arbitrarily for the most part cuz I largely don't care about them lol.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
That's more or less why i didn't do one this time S tier would be Bailey and Rainn (prolly emiko too cuz gotta keep the trinity whole:love:) and the rest would be placed arbitrarily for the most part cuz I largely don't care about them lol.
If I did one, each tier would be considered the same position. For example S they would all be tied for 1st.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I guess I was one of the few that took their time and thought out each placement.
I've gone back over and redone my list. :)

Most are obvious, but I just wanted to add that Row E is my Meh row and Row F is my not interested list.

The ladies on these rows haven't done anything to captivate me; of course, this might change in future updates and no doubt you'll do another one of these later on!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I guess I was one of the few that took their time and thought out each placement.
As did I. If we do find Ceday's friend, Leslie, and interact with her there's a good chance she may move up quite a bit on mine, but until then I'm satisfied with the choices I posted back on Dec 1.

You thinking of doing another in about 6 months time LocoGringo78?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes