cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

Hmm made me wonder.. which circle are we lurking in actually?

Go figure.. it`s the 2nd. Lust.
Would have thought it to be a deeper one.
4th circle: Greed would also fit with people wanting more LIs.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
OK I am pretty sure Azel told the MC that Wendy came to see him many times so you would have to think she would have known about her ex-husband. She sang to him while he slept and came to several of his games, you can't tell me that she didn't know. Azel said she was in contact with her over the years and then Wendy also said she was a bigger part of his life then he knows.
and you would be correct :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This can't be answered until we learn more about the MC's past (which appears to be part of the rework so yay?) Because we just know that the MC ended up with Azel after his dad's accident we don't know when the accident was or how old the MC was when it happened. Cedey only stayed with Wendy for about a year when she was about 16 then she went back into the system. If the accident happened after that brief window then even if Azel was keeping Wendy fully apprised She would have no real way or telling Cedey any of it.
idk for sure but MC seems to have been around 8-10 yr old .. he does spend alot of time alone with Azel ...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I thought about that more than once but then my total lack of faith in humanity kicks in and tells me it prolly wouldn't solve anything cuz people are blind and stupid and would just overlook or totally ignore it and and bring it up anyway
Since people on this forum are mostly incapable of reading one post above their own this is a likely scenario.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
idk for sure but MC seems to have been around 8-10 yr old .. he does spend alot of time alone with Azel ...
How much time alone he spends with azel is largely irrelevant to the math involved and to to the math properly we would have to know how old Cedey is exactly which we don't just that she is older than the MC. However I stopped caring about this whole debate hours ago so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
How much time alone he spends with azel is largely irrelevant to the math involved and to to the math properly we would have to know how old Cedey is exactly which we don't just that she is older than the MC. However I stopped caring about this whole debate hours ago so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Math? 1 + 1 = Who cares? :ROFLMAO:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I never really gave a fuck so... Got you beat there.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes