Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok guys time to put your thinking hats on.

So last night I did some research on Cedey for how old she was when she was talking about Leslie and when she stayed with Wendy again and it got me thinking about a few things. If Cedey was staying with her mom again at 16 why didn't Wendy tell her anything about what happened to her father and brother. We know that Wendy was in contact with Azel for many years and was keeping up with what the MC was doing on and off during that time as well. So she had to have known that her husband died in a car accident and that her son's name was changed from Jacob to Ethan (or whatever you picked). So why didn't she tell Cedey about any of this? Did Azel not tell her this information? I can't see Azel not telling her about it.

I wonder if there is more to the story about the MC father and that is why she didn't tell her anything. Could it be possible that the MC father is not dead or maybe he was killed by some bad people? I mean if she really understand how important it was for Cedey to know about her brother why wouldn't she tell her that he is ok? There has to be more to the story than we know. Something is not sitting right with me about Wendy, but I can't figure out what it is. I don't think she is a bad person, but I don't think she is telling the MC the whole truth there is something missing and hopefully we learn more soon.

I am interested in what you all think about this as well.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
naww i was just saying i was right .. either choice i made so ... his comment was not necessary .. but its cool .... it was most likely for those who haven't played thru the game yet :)
You know me if someone says something interesting but has little to no facts to back it up I go out and look for clues to help out their theories. I love digging into the story further and thinking about everyone's theories about the game it is fun for me.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

So last night I did some research on Cedey for how old she was when she was talking about Leslie and when she stayed with Wendy again and it got me thinking about a few things. If Cedey was staying with her mom again at 16 why didn't Wendy tell her anything about what happened to her father and brother. We know that Wendy was in contact with Azel for many years and was keeping up with what the MC was doing on and off during that time as well. So she had to have known that her husband died in a car accident and that her son's name was changed from Jacob to Ethan (or whatever you picked). So why didn't she tell Cedey about any of this? Did Azel not tell her this information? I can't see Azel not telling her about it.

I wonder if there is more to the story about the MC father and that is why she didn't tell her anything. Could it be possible that the MC father is not dead or maybe he was killed by some bad people? I mean if she really understand how important it was for Cedey to know about her brother why wouldn't she tell her that he is ok? There has to be more to the story than we know. Something is not sitting right with me about Wendy, but I can't figure out what it is. I don't think she is a bad person, but I don't think she is telling the MC the whole truth there is something missing and hopefully we learn more soon.

Could Cedey have been like MC and forgot about sibling except for dreams?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Loco i've thought about that for awhile .. you remember we had debates on Rykers father and MC's father ... and what came of that .... i think what your asking about is another one of those questions we have to wait for more info from BD to make any reasonable judgement on it ...
but i think i can see some of what your asking about .. from the game ... Cedar , when she went to live with mom at 16 .. was after Leslie left to go back to Paris .. and remember what she had said to Cedar about her father ... if i remember right its what caused Cedar to wanna be a social worker ..
and after she had left Cedar kinda tried to run away and ran into Wendy . who took her back in and she ( Cedar ) kinda went a lil wild for a lil while .. i really think MC should talk to Valerie for what its worth ... he might learn something new to add to this whole thing ...

begs the question .. what did Cedar do with that guitar Leslie gave her ..

well i've talked a shitload already ... thanks for listening :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

This can't be answered until we learn more about the MC's past (which appears to be part of the rework so yay?) Because we just know that the MC ended up with Azel after his dad's accident we don't know when the accident was or how old the MC was when it happened. Cedey only stayed with Wendy for about a year when she was about 16 then she went back into the system. If the accident happened after that brief window then even if Azel was keeping Wendy fully apprised She would have no real way or telling Cedey any of it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Loco i've thought about that for awhile .. you remember we had debates on Rykers father and MC's father ... and what came of that .... i think what your asking about is another one of those questions we have to wait for more info from BD to make any reasonable judgement on it ...
but i think i can see some of what your asking about .. from the game ... Cedar , when she went to live with mom at 16 .. was after Leslie left to go back to Paris .. and remember what she had said to Cedar about her father ... if i remember right its what caused Cedar to wanna be a social worker ..
and after she had left Cedar kinda tried to run away and ran into Wendy . who took her back in and she ( Cedar ) kinda went a lil wild for a lil while .. i really think MC should talk to Valerie for what its worth ... he might learn something new to add to this whole thing ...

begs the question .. what did Cedar do with that guitar Leslie gave her ..

well i've talked a shitload already ... thanks for listening :)
Yeah I really want to see a Cedar Valerie reunion as well. Same with Leslie Cedar reunion, oh so many possible feel good moments to come in this game. Hell I love the lewd content and the drama stuff, but it is these feel good moments that I look forward to the most.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
This can't be answered until we learn more about the MC's past (which appears to be part of the rework so yay?) Because we just know that the MC ended up with Azel after his dad's accident we don't know when the accident was or how old the MC was when it happened. Cedey only stayed with Wendy for about a year when she was about 16 then she went back into the system. If the accident happened after that brief window then even if Azel was keeping Wendy fully apprised She would have no real way or telling Cedey any of it.
I don't know how older Cedar is than MC, but I'm pretty sure MC has been with Azel for at least 5 years now. I'm considering Cedar is around 20yo (you gotta be at least 19 to join the college here but I'm not sure about Chicago, and that's not her first year iirc) so I doubt the accident happened in the last 4 years

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OK I am pretty sure Azel told the MC that Wendy came to see him many times so you would have to think she would have known about her ex-husband. She sang to him while he slept and came to several of his games, you can't tell me that she didn't know. Azel said she was in contact with her over the years and then Wendy also said she was a bigger part of his life then he knows.

Reactions: ImperialD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't know how older Cedar is than MC, but I'm pretty sure MC has been with Azel for at least 5 years now. I'm considering Cedar is around 20yo (you gotta be at least 19 to join the college here but I'm not sure about Chicago, and that's not her first year iirc) so I doubt the accident happened in the last 4 years
It is implied that the MC father died shortly after his father left Wendy (I will try to find something to back this up but I am almost positive Azel says something to that point during on of their talks. Multiple traumatic events {Leaving family, father beating mother, injury to sister, and death of a family member} can cause memory loss/block which explains why the MC didn't remember Cedey, Wendy, or even what his father did to Wendy. It seems pretty clear that Shauna and the MC knew each other for a long time and that she helped him through his fathers death when they were young.

As for the college age you just have to have a high school diploma to go to college here in the states. I think based on interactions from flash back sequences, Cedey is 1 to 2 years older than the MC. I also think she was going to WVM before the MC showed up as well for at least a year.

Mach1ne

Oct 31, 2020

Clearly nothing can be said about it until we get some more details about our MC's past which hopefully we will get soon.
Well in the meantime, here's my point of view on it.

So like we know Wendy has Cedey stay with her for about an year I guess when she turned 16. And she said she was happy at that time. So maybe Wendy never wanted to mention her BruBru or the father to her cause she thought it would bring some bad memories to her and maybe she'd relapse again and not be happy anymore. Maybe she just wanted to make sure Cedey was in a good mental state before telling her about it. But then she went through her phase that she mentioned. I may be wrong but I just want to think that is the case.

I mean we know that Cedey tells MC that she used to think about him all the time but maybe she never mentioned it to Wendy that she misses him. And Wendy like I said was thinking telling her will make her feel sad and she'd get depressed so she didn't tell.

Anyways guys, that's what my thoughts are on this one. Let me know what you think about them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pretty sure he was quite young when the accident happened, he's said how Azel raised him, that would be a strange thing if his father only died like a year ago.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
OK I am pretty sure Azel told the MC that Wendy came to see him many times so you would have to think she would have known about her ex-husband. She sang to him while he slept and came to several of his games, you can't tell me that she didn't know. Azel said she was in contact with her over the years and then Wendy also said she was a bigger part of his life then he knows.
Because you focused on the entirely wrong part of anything I said and missed my point entirely I'm giving you the cutest facepalm ever
head-smack-kitten.jpg
Done

I never said Azel didn't tell Wendy about the accident or even that Wendy didn't know. You asked why if Wendy knew why she wouldn't have told Cedey. Which lead to MY POINT that since we dunno when the accident and custody transfer happened exactly in relation to the time Cedey spent back with Wendy. Meaning that it's possible that the reason she didn't didn't tell her is cuz it happened after Cedey was put back into the system meaning Wendy wouldn't have had the ability to tell her in the first place. I know the odds are low but I just said it might be a possibility not a certainty. If happen years earlier and she did know during the time Cedey stayed with her then a possible reason she didn't say anything is because cedey was already an emotional wreck at the time and you don't exactly drop a bomb like that one someone who is in an already fragile state. No matter how well she put it all cedey would have heard was "Oh by the way yer Dad's been dead for years and yer beloved brother has been in the care of a nice family friend while I let you rot in foster care" and that would done more harm than good.

Last edited:

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
Due to some complaints about the pictures for Moon and Wendy the link has been updated with new screen shots of them. If you already submitted your list there is no need to do it again, I have no issues with the pictures. This is not something we will update again it was a one time thing. Again thank you to everyone that submitted your rankings so far. Also make sure to hide your list in spoilers so the Mods don't freak out.

I am posting the entire post again so the links and information do not get lost in the sea of posts. I will do this a few more times as well but I will space it out over days and not hours next time.

Ok guys the end of the year is coming up fast and I thought a fun way to end the year would be to run another Tier list for the lovely ladies of WVM. This time we are only including the ladies and Skye. That gives you 51 choices to rank.

Now just as we did this last time all choices will be assigned a point value from 51 to 1 points. So remember each row should be in order from your favorite to least favorite. The top left highest tier person on your list will be given 51 points the person next to them 50 as so on until the last person on the lowest tier all the way to the right which will be given 1 point. I have included some scoring below so you understand how I will assign the points.

Example: S tier is the highest tier so starting with the far left the points would go Jamie 51 Stacy 50, Shauna 49, Bailey 48, Alexis 47 from there I would continue going to the right in the S tier or move down to the far left of A tier and so on until the F tier.

1606861618098.png

Example: F tier is the lowest tier so the so starting with the far right the points would go Old Nurse 1, Margaret 2, Red 3, Lauren 4.
1606861686815.png

You can rank the people how ever you want, they can be who you like the best, who is most attractive to you, who's story you like the best, it does not matter how you rank them. Personally I like to use a combination of all of the above for my rankings.

I will manually track the scores offline and then share the results with everyone shortly after Christmas.

So you are probably asking how can I join in on the fun. Well that is simple go to this link which has the tier maker that Englen made for us. It has an image for all 51 people that you can drag and drop into the tier and order you want. If you do not rank all 51 characters your list will not be counted. Once you have your list take a screen shot and post it in the WVM thread. You do not need to tag me or quote this post but you can if you want. I will monitor the thread and find all the posts, just like I did last time. I will post this same post again a few times just so we can keep the rankings coming.

The last time we did this we got 43 submissions lets try to beat that this time. I am opening the ranking up today and will close the ranking list as of 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Let's see if we will have a new champion or if Jamie will reign supreme again like the Queen she is again.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
Mar 28, 2018
There is no need for anyone to go anywhere further than the FAQ for the common questions. It covers Incest, which characters are off limits as well as a bunch of additional commonly asked questions (Gay content, NTR and others). People just want to express their opinions or don't want to look for the answers. I do my best to have the FAQ updated with responses from BD directly on these questions, yet people still push for it anyways. Do I want content with those off limit characters sure, but if I don't get them I am fine there are plenty of other great options in this game. However, people always want what they are told they can not have. We just need to move on, and if you don't like it then develop your own game and build it the way you want. No one is forcing you to play this game, and if something like not having incest bothers you so much go find a game that has it in there.

Sure you can come here and discuss it but it will get to the point where you just get ignored. Most regulars here hate seeing the same stupid comments about how to add incest into the game, and how other developers are doing it. Most of us play more games than WVM here and we know how it works in other games, but BD has said multiple times he is not changing anything. He is not adding the content and will not change the way the characters in the game interact with the MC. If you have a problem with Azel and the MC kissing to bad, there are some families that do that and don't fuck each other.

I fucking hate how often this stupid topic comes up, and I know it will never stop. We have some people that just troll the forum about this topic and others who genuinely don't know what is going on. It sucks since I want to come here to talk about the game but instead all we get is stupid incest crap over and over again. I am getting frustrated and have been thinking about stopping posting here altogether.

Well rant over I am going to go back to hiding in the shadows again.
Well yeah I apologize about that coz Im one of those people that didn't know that this issue was a hot topic in the forum and I should have known better I think...... and sorry I didn't know that there was a Mini FAQ and I just knew it right after reading the replies to my post I apologize again :cry:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Well yeah I apologize about that coz Im one of those people that didn't know that this issue was a hot topic in the forum and I should have known better I think...... and sorry I didn't know that there was a Mini FAQ and I just knew it right after reading the replies to my post I apologize again :cry:
It's ok V, you're better about it than most.

Also LocoGringo78 The Krypt Angel Braindrop, just spit balling about the troublesome topic, It it possible to write in the page title:
[VN] [Ren'Py] WVM [Day 1-8 v0.8.3] [Braindrop]{NO FUCKING I*****, NOT EVEN AZEL}

LOL

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It's ok V, you're better about it than most.

Also LocoGringo78 The Krypt Angel Braindrop, just spit balling about the troublesome topic, It it possible to write in the page title:
[VN] [Ren'Py] WVM [Day 1-8 v0.8.3] [Braindrop]{NO FUCKING I*****, NOT EVEN AZEL}

LOL
I thought about that more than once but then my total lack of faith in humanity kicks in and tells me it prolly wouldn't solve anything cuz people are blind and stupid and would just overlook or totally ignore it and and bring it up anyway

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes