godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
im still trying to get used to using the he/him (so i apologise if i say anything to offend any1) but i've never said i wanted to fuck a he/him before but if i remember correctly Skye doesn't mind being called he/him or she/her (or did i just make that up in my head) :unsure:
I'm still working my way through my replay but I think Skye has always been referred to as a he. I remember there being a conversation or two about his sexual preferences but off the top of my head I can't recall. I know he was checking out the ladies at the bowling alley, and while I'm still not certain if the MC and Skye will hook up one and one, they can for sure pick up some ladies together.

Reactions: Call190Now

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I'm still working my way through my replay but I think Skye has always been referred to as a he. I remember there being a conversation or two about his sexual preferences but off the top of my head I can't recall. I know he was checking out the ladies at the bowling alley, and while I'm still not certain if the MC and Skye will hook up one and one, they can for sure pick up some ladies together.
Skye saw himself as a he for some time now. Does not see a need to go through a transition as he does not have an issue with his body, if someone else has, well, its their problem then.
Does like to look at both male and female bodies.
Not sure if he explicitly mentioned having sex with both but imo the conversation hinted to it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes Skye is referred to as a he in the game he is a transgender male. I wasn't able to quickly find the post but I do know it has been said here several times that Skye can be a LI at some point.

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
Quick Question: Why nothing in the Guide applies to the game?

Example: You have options; "Cum" or "Continue" - you should be doing some other sex poses if you choose continue according to the guide. But no matter what I choose MC cums :)

Is the Guide useless and wrong? or I have a game version (which I downloaded from here in the first page) which has limited renders and game scenario?

Thanks in advance.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yes Skye is referred to as a he in the game he is a transgender male. I wasn't able to quickly find the post but I do know it has been said here several times that Skye can be a LI at some point.
does he say anything about she/her or is that just me misremembering (wouldn't be the 1st time today)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

Example: You have options; "Cum" or "Continue" - you should be doing some other sex poses if you choose continue according to the guide. But no matter what I choose MC cums :)

Is the Guide useless and wrong? or I have a game version (which I downloaded from here in the first page) which has limited renders and game scenario?

Thanks in advance.
Not sure how it's exactly written in the guide but "continue" just allows you to watch the same animation longer, so nothing wrong on your part

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
No no no. Continue was bad example. "Finish" or "Keep Fcking" another example. You should be provided another scene and another set of options (Hand job, tit job, deep throat) to choose from according to guide. Doesn't matter whatever you choose it finishes in the first scene.

Not sure how it's exactly written in the guide but "continue" just allows you to watch the same animation longer, so nothing wrong on your part

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
When you try and insult someone and it fails because it's true.

I AM an offended little girl.

This topic has been done to death and people still bring it up. Whether that's what you asked or not is irrelevant, incest is not happening and regardless of whether or not she is blood related, Azel is not getting any sexual content.

It doesn't matter what Patreon's rules are, how many people complain about it or whether or not people like it. BD has said he isn't going to do it.

The problem people like you have is you are 1 in a long line of people that have brought it up and other posters are sick to death of it.

The main issue I have is it's not just this game and we have groups of "adults" (I use that term very fucking loosely) that get told no, they can't have certain content and like spoilt children can't let it go.
"What you ask is irreveland, I will just replay not to the question but w/e I like and offend myself!"
You got issues, best of luck!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
One day I will learn my lesson, I guess it is not today.

Everytime someone asks about incest in WVM my head plays this scene:

But then I can't help myself and I have to respond anyways, even though I know what is next.
yep yer kinda like a dog that meets a porcupine. No matter how many times you get a face full of quills next time you see one you'll try to bite it anyway. :LOL:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
No no no. Continue was bad example. "Finish" or "Keep Fcking" another example. You should be provided another scene and another set of options (Hand job, tit job, deep throat) to choose from according to guide. Doesn't matter whatever you choose it finishes in the first scene.
Anyway, there's only one version of the game so if there's something wrong it's guide's fault (maybe you're reading a wrong part of it?)

Reactions: Rouboo

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
does he say anything about she/her or is that just me misremembering (wouldn't be the 1st time today)
I will find it for you, but not sure if I have a save near that conversation. However, here is where the MC tells Shauna about him when Jamie and Shauna meet Skye for the first time.

screenshot0017.png

Reactions: ImperialD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Thanks in advance.
I know there are some scenes that it does not matter which you choose they both end in a finish. If there is a scene in question you feel the guide is incorrect on please let me know and I will dig into it further.

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
Anyway, there's only one version of the game so if there's something wrong it's guide's fault (maybe you're reading a wrong part of it?)
Thanks. No I'm reading right and there's no way that I could go wrong in the first selection of the game. You select Shauna's route and then first Scene with your GF, and first option;

"Transgender Shauna Route:
• Day 1 (Cheat Path): After your shower “Go for two”, “Speed up”, “Stop”, “Make her finish” Your choice “Cum” or “Keep going”(hand job, fingering, licking, oral sex).
"

I choose "Keep going" and he cums.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks. No I'm reading right and there's no way that I could go wrong in the first selection of the game. You select Shauna's route and then first Scene with your GF, and first option;

• Day 1 (Cheat Path): After your shower “Go for two”, “Speed up”, “Stop”, “Make her finish” Your choice “Cum” or “Keep going”(hand job, fingering, licking, oral sex).
"

I think what's happening here is that yer seeing the list of stuff that happens in a scene and assuming it means alternate actions. That's all the stuff that happens in a scene AS A WHOLE not separate scenes

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
I know there are some scenes that it does not matter which you choose they both end in a finish. If there is a scene in question you feel the guide is incorrect on please let me know and I will dig into it further.
Thanks. I don't remember exactly all scenes but nothing literally applied for me in the guide. For example this one, the very first option for Jamie.

"

I have the Gallery Mod enabled... Do you think it may have anything to do with scene developments? Because literally all sex scenes ends in the first scene. Even if the scene has another option it doesn't matter what I choose MC finishes off.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

"

"Keep going" just continues to loop the animation until you forward it.

I dropped this way of doing it pretty early on and it isn't going to be in the Week 1 redo.

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
"Keep going" just continues to loop the animation until you forward it.

I dropped this way of doing it pretty early on and it isn't going to be in the Week 1 redo.
Thanks. This at least clears that there's nothing to do with the Gallery Mod. Nice work btw, hope you keep it up. I just started to play the game and liked it.

Reactions: Braindrop

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just wanted to provide an update on the tier list. As of this post I have recorded 57 completed tier lists, there have been several that did not follow the rules and they were not included (did not use either of the two tier lists provided in one of my posts or did not rank all 51 characters). I really like how people are not just focusing on the characters that have lewd content only.

Either way there is still time to get your tier lists submitted. If you are not sure how to participate check on the link here for the information about the rankings: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/post-4660936

We still have time to hit the goal of 100 tier list by 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST when the rankings close.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks. I don't remember exactly all scenes but nothing literally applied for me in the guide. For example this one, the very first option for Jamie.

"

I have the Gallery Mod enabled... Do you think it may have anything to do with scene developments? Because literally all sex scenes ends in the first scene. Even if the scene has another option it doesn't matter what I choose MC finishes off.
Ok I understand the issue, I was trying to indicate all the lewd content in the full scene in the ( ), "The Quoted Lines" are the responses needed to get the full scene and then I also included the optional responses in quotes as well. Hopefully, between my response and BD's you got what you needed.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes