Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i wonder if we'll ever get another shot at the older nurse .. oh,oh,oh, baby , baby :love:
i'm gonna miss her if she don't make another appearance ... :cry:
I am sure she will show up again. There seem to be quite a few fans of her both here and in the discord channel. I personally hope we see something with some of the other characters that have actually added stuff to the story more than the old nurse first though. We need to see some lewd content for Jasmine, Natalie and Stacy before we see more from the old nurse. Granted this is just my opinion, but all three of those characters have put in valuable time with the MC. I won't go on and on about Stacy, but Natalie is due. She was one of the first girls the MC went for, Jamie pushed her on him as well. She is super cute and has a pretty high ranking in the tier list as well. Same with Jasmine she has put in her time and if she truely had nothing to do with whatever Damien was doing then there needs to be a green light for content for her. Just a kiss is not enough to keep her fans happy.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am sure she will show up again. There seem to be quite a few fans of her both here and in the discord channel. I personally hope we see something with some of the other characters that have actually added stuff to the story more than the old nurse first though. We need to see some lewd content for Jasmine, Natalie and Stacy before we see more from the old nurse. Granted this is just my opinion, but all three of those characters have put in valuable time with the MC. I won't go on and on about Stacy, but Natalie is due. She was one of the first girls the MC went for, Jamie pushed her on him as well. She is super cute and has a pretty high ranking in the tier list as well. Same with Jasmine she has put in her time and if she truely had nothing to do with whatever Damien was doing then there needs to be a green light for content for her. Just a kiss is not enough to keep her fans happy.
i didn't ask for anything permanent ,, just another visit with her .... to fulfill my fantasy :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no offense , but i'm an older guy .. and yes i think the older nurse is hot .. so .. to each his own i would think ;)
I'm a younger girl and old nurse was in the mid tier of my tier list, I think her scene was great.

I know she's happily married and not looking to join the group but I wouldn't say no to another scene or two.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I won't go on and on about Stacy, but Natalie is due. She was one of the first girls the MC went for, Jamie pushed her on him as well. She is super cute and has a pretty high ranking in the tier list as well. Same with Jasmine she has put in her time and if she truely had nothing to do with whatever Damien was doing then there needs to be a green light for content for her. Just a kiss is not enough to keep her fans happy.
I won’t mind you going on with Stacy, I really look forward to content with her....even if Jasmine goes first for me. :p

Joke aside, I agree these 3 girls have high chances to have an evolution of their relationship with MC very soon.

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I won’t mind you going on with Stacy, I really look forward to content with her....even if Jasmine goes first for me. :p

Joke aside, I agree these 3 girls have high chances to have an evolution of their relationship with MC very soon.
It's not that I don't want to talk about the redheaded goddess Stacy, it's just to the point that I feel the more I talk about her the less likely that she shows up in an update or gets a lewd scene.

I know we probably won't see any content for Jasmine or Stacy in the next update, but there is a shot Natalie shows up with Harper. Not going to hold my breath on it but outside basketball it is a possibility for the next update.

Also just noticed you quoted my signature in your signature. (y)

Reactions: Hinomura

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
It's not that I don't want to talk about the redheaded goddess Stacy, it's just to the point that I feel the more I talk about her the less likely that she shows up in an update or gets a lewd scene.

I know we probably won't see any content for Jasmine or Stacy in the next update, but there is a shot Natalie shows up with Harper. Not going to hold my breath on it but outside basketball it is a possibility for the next update.

Also just noticed you quoted my signature in your signature. (y)
Realized that having your stuff in my signature would be way more effective to address certain issues with a certain kind of people...and trying to spread my love for the game also ;)

I think we both agree that Stacy is an angel that deserves our time (you're still n°1 in my heart Shauna, don't look at me like that :p ) and that there's more chances that next update will be pretty much basketball centered.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I'm with you.
There is a lot of characters without sex scene so far.
What we probably have to get
-Jasmine,Nathalie and Stacy.
What I will like to get
-Jasmine,Nathalie,Stacy,Kimmy,Rainn
If we are talking about another round
-Alexis,Anna,Keyana and Brittany,Eden

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
It doesn't matter where the rules are or what Patreon have said.

BD has said Azel, Willow and Wendy are not getting any sexual content, end of. His word is law as far as content goes and no amount of people constantly bringing this up is going to change anything.
This is not what I asked tho...

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
There are some games on patreon that have sex scenes with step family members and they seem to be fine. But it could be just a case of no one reporting it to patreon yet. It's better not to risk it so I understand why BD doesn't want to add that stuff to his game. Patreon also has some games with rape and apparently that is also against the rules. It's patreon so we shouldn't really expect things to make sense.
Thank you!
Thank you so much that within this shitstorm of hate comments and arrogance you took time to reply like a normal person and not like an offended little girl.
Thanks once more.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you!
Thank you so much that within this shitstorm of hate comments and arrogance you took time to reply like a normal person and not like an offender little girl.
Thanks once more.
I made the same mistake in the past when I started playing this game. I asked about the incest thing and let's say I wasn't prepared for the responses either :ROFLMAO:. But I get why people get upset it's something that has been talked about here a lot, and people are kind of tired of answering to the same questions.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I made the same mistake in the past when I started playing this game. I asked about the incest thing and let's say I wasn't prepared for the responses either :ROFLMAO:. But I get why people get upset it's something that has been talked about here a lot, and people are kind of tired of answering to the same questions.
it hard not to get a little annoyed when there have been over 920 posts about a subject thats not even in the tags and been answered countless times already

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
it hard not to get a little annoyed when there have been over 920 posts about a subject thats not even in the tags and been answered countless times already
920 posts about incest? Yikes!!

I hope BD will change it and make us able to sex up azel and willow......

There, 921........:)

......sorry.......

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14 and amber77

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not like an offender little girl.
When you try and insult someone and it fails because it's true.

I AM an offended little girl.

This topic has been done to death and people still bring it up. Whether that's what you asked or not is irrelevant, incest is not happening and regardless of whether or not she is blood related, Azel is not getting any sexual content.

It doesn't matter what Patreon's rules are, how many people complain about it or whether or not people like it. BD has said he isn't going to do it.

The problem people like you have is you are 1 in a long line of people that have brought it up and other posters are sick to death of it.

The main issue I have is it's not just this game and we have groups of "adults" (I use that term very fucking loosely) that get told no, they can't have certain content and like spoilt children can't let it go.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

This topic has been done to death and people still bring it up. Whether that's what you asked or not is irrelevant, incest is not happening and regardless of whether or not she is blood related, Azel is not getting any sexual content.

It doesn't matter what Patreon's rules are, how many people complain about it or whether or not people like it. BD has said he isn't going to do it.

The problem people like you have is you are 1 in a long line of people that have brought it up and other posters are sick to death of it.

The main issue I have is it's not just this game and we have groups of "adults" (I use that term very fucking loosely) that get told no, they can't have certain content and like spoilt children can't let it go.
You go little girl! :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Don´t need the Incest thing, but they will be always stay the best Chars in this VN. Not just Chicks running to MC: Hey i want to be ya Chick, Lets Fuck ....
Yeah, I like them both alot.......but best....weeeeell.....no, can't agree there ;)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, out of 35.145 posts in this thread 976 contain the word "incest", or roughly 2.5%. Not bad for a fetish that doesn't even exist in this game.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

what do you mean we cant have it
200.gif

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes