Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Mabel is the Nurse at the middle school, not WVM, so she is not a staff member where the MC goes to school. It is only the WVM staff who have in game been warned against getting close to the students.
i thought that was the old nurse at the middle school, thats why Kimmy gets taking to Mabel and so does the MC when Kenji injures his shoulder

Reactions: csmk14

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Harper will be probably last of the staff. She in no way will want to jeopardize her teams chances. She is the most coveted out of the staff thus if things go the way they usually do she will be a slower burn than the other staffers. And honestly I'm looking forward to that dance myself. She ain't no fast food meal, she's a three course gourmet savor the flavor type of experience
that also makes sense. Whatever happens, I'll be happy anyway

Mabel is the Nurse at the middle school, not WVM, so she is not a staff member where the MC goes to school. It is only the WVM staff who have in game been warned against getting close to the students.
I forgot about that, thanks for reminding me

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
so far shes only pushed him with Natalie, all the other girls the MC has done it on his own before Jamie even knew
She was also getting him to be friendlier to Jasmine, leading to her expressing interest.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
She was also getting him to be friendlier to Jasmine, leading to her expressing interest.
yeah thats why i said maybe Jasmine because the MC had already started flirting with her when he 1st meets her

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The uniqueness of the mc's relationship got a lot of women's interest where there may not have originally been. Through social media and word of mouth. To me Jamie is what really set things into high gear.

Yes I diddled others before she came up with her permission and plan but she still is the main catalyst for alot of the couplings my mc is enjoying. Just my view.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
yeah thats why i said maybe Jasmine because the MC had already started flirting with her when he 1st meets her
Fun fact! you can still get a kiss out of Jasmine on Day 7 even if you don't follow Jamie's suggestion at the pool. In fact all the choices made to get to that point are made totally without any input from Jamie whatsoever.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
No, Mabel is the WVM nurse, its the old nurse that works at the middle school, and the student teacher restriction has been lifted so every teacher and staff is fair game now.
thats why i got abit confused with the Mabel handcuff scene and if she falls under staff because it happened straight after we find out about it being lifted, im hoping for a scene with Harper in the showers after practise but know we gonna have to wait for anything with her probably after Natalie, maybe a scene with Skye in the showers (maybe not sex but seeing Skye naked) if hes at the practise with the MC

Fun fact! you can still get a kiss out of Jasmine on Day 7 even if you don't follow Jamie's suggestion at the pool. In fact all the choices made to get to that point are made totally without any input from Jamie whatsoever.
i knew it was mostly the MC and not Jamie with Jasmine so i think it is just Natalie Jamie helps with so far maybe she will help with her mom

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Wonder if in future we will be able to get with Mabel even if we didn't flirt at first meeting and avoided the handcuff fiasco.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wonder if in future we will be able to get with Mabel even if we didn't flirt at first meeting and avoided the handcuff fiasco.
I hope not. But I'm biased and see it as time away from continuing the story to please a few sensitive players. It was a great scene imo so like I said I'm biased and it is avoidable

Reactions: Call190Now

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quick Question : Is it against Patreon's rules for non-blood relationships (Azel-MC)? I mean she's "motherlike" for him, but there's no relation.
The rules are stated as :
" We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. "

I red a couple pages back, that even "adopted" family is against Patreon Rules.
No offence , I am genuinely trying to find where is it written..
Thanks in advance!
It doesn't matter where the rules are or what Patreon have said.

BD has said Azel, Willow and Wendy are not getting any sexual content, end of. His word is law as far as content goes and no amount of people constantly bringing this up is going to change anything.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
LewdPatcher will give this game incest, it is inevitable.
LewdPatcher can only change words. Unless Braindrop releases all of the assets for the characters in the game, which he has yet to show any intention of doing (come on Braindrop, please think of the fan art), who is going to make those scenes? They don't exist and he has said he will not make them. There is nothing for LewdPatcher to work with.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
LewdPatcher will give this game incest, it is inevitable.
Not likely.

It would take a full on mod.

Patches only change dialogue and none of those girls are getting sex scenes at all so it would take a full on mod to create those sex scenes, then add them into the game then make sure they all fit in the story.

Patch just wouldn't cut it, it would take a ton of work which is why people say IF it ever happens.

Chances are it may not happen at all.

Basically it would be like a game reboot to add in content for the 3 girls. The only person that can do it is BD and he isn't giving them any sex scenes so no, there won't be a lewd patch.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A lewdpatcher would need coding, renders and it would be an extensive "add" to make it match Braindrop's work and equipment. Also need a modder who wants to do all this for absolutely no monetary gain. Don't hold your breath. There will be no 'cest in this for at least 5 more years then after that I highly doubt it.

Harper will be probably last of the staff. She in no way will want to jeopardize her teams chances. She is the most coveted out of the staff thus if things go the way they usually do she will be a slower burn than the other staffers. And honestly I'm looking forward to that dance myself. She ain't no fast food meal, she's a three course gourmet savor the flavor type of experience
It doesn't matter where the rules are or what Patreon have said.

BD has said Azel, Willow and Wendy are not getting any sexual content, end of. His word is law as far as content goes and no amount of people constantly bringing this up is going to change anything.
LewdPatcher can only change words. Unless Braindrop releases all of the assets for the characters in the game, which he has yet to show any intention of doing (come on Braindrop, please think of the fan art), who is going to make those scenes? They don't exist and he has said he will not make them. There is nothing for LewdPatcher to work with.
Not likely.

It would take a full on mod.

Patches only change dialogue and none of those girls are getting sex scenes at all so it would take a full on mod to create those sex scenes, then add them into the game then make sure they all fit in the story.

Patch just wouldn't cut it, it would take a ton of work which is why people say IF it ever happens.

Chances are it may not happen at all.

Basically it would be like a game reboot to add in content for the 3 girls. The only person that can do it is BD and he isn't giving them any sex scenes so no, there won't be a lewd patch.
So once again no 'cest, no way, no how. Please help yourselves to the hundred others available here and be happy that you have them :)

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
A shame that Ren’Py games aren’t compatible with iPad as far as I know, would be very enjoyable to play WVM on it. If anyone had news about the possibility to do so, I’m interested. :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
A shame that Ren’Py games aren’t compatible with iPad as far as I know, would be very enjoyable to play WVM on it. If anyone had news about the possibility to do so, I’m interested. :)
It's not possible without rooting/jailbreaking your iPad, this isn't a Renpy thing it's an Apple thing.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes