ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Mc fucked Rachael 1st then Alexis .. then Liz .. all before Jamie knew about anything .. so ... i don't see the point your trying to make here .. we all know what and when things happened ... if thats what your choices where ... ;)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah but she also wants to help the mc get with other girls, she is always pushing him to go on dates with other girls.
so far shes only pushed him with Natalie, all the other girls the MC has done it on his own before Jamie even knew

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah but she also wants to help the mc get with other girls, she is always pushing him to go on dates with other girls.
that was said when MC fucked her in her lounge area .. as she tried to MC to fuck her ... for better sex with Jamie ... :cool:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
so far shes only pushed him with Natalie, all the other girls the MC has done it on his own before Jamie even knew
I am pretty sure she also tells the mc to go on a date with the princess girl I forgot her name.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
again not true .. it all depends on the choices you make
of course it about choices but Rachel, Alexis, Shauna and Liz was all before she gave him permission so she had no say in any of those, Bailey he got on his own, im not sure if she knows about Zoe or Penny yet but also on his own, Stacy, Emiko, Kimmy, Tia and Skye hes also getting on his own, so its only Natalie and maybe Jasmine that Jamie has helped with

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
of course it about choices but Rachel, Alexis, Shauna and Liz was all before she gave him permission so she had no say in any of those, Bailey he got on his own, im not sure if she knows about Zoe or Penny yet but also on his own, Stacy, Emiko, Kimmy, Tia and Skye hes also getting on his own, so its only Natalie and maybe Jasmine that Jamie has helped with
I mean yeah he could still be cheating on her, but having a girlfriend that not only allows you to be with other girls but also encourages it, makes her the best girl in the game. But that is just my personal opinion.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I mean yeah he could still be cheating on her, but having a girlfriend that not only allows you to be with other girls but also encourages it, makes her the best girl in the game. But that is just my personal opinion.
i agree shes 1 of the best girls, i was just saying that i think he would still have the harem minus Jamie and maybe Natalie and Liz

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Quick Question : Is it against Patreon's rules for non-blood relationships (Azel-MC)? I mean she's "motherlike" for him, but there's no relation.
The rules are stated as :
" We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. "

I red a couple pages back, that even "adopted" family is against Patreon Rules.
No offence , I am genuinely trying to find where is it written..
Thanks in advance!
I direct you to my signature, to the Azel Cycle.

Mar 28, 2018
Okay so, just finished the game..... and I demand INCEST, Willow and Azel needs some D. I dont care what you say but they need sum fuk. and actually I think that Azel should not be included in Incest though, I know she was treated as a mother by the MC( and still is) but they are not blood related, like at all. And Willow well.... in short I just want some incest you get me? :ROFLMAO:
Lol never thought my comment would get so much hate from tons of people here and I apologize for that.... I'm still new about these things but still thank you for those that explained instead of flamimg me... I was just expressing my views :cry:

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Lol never thought my comment would get so much hate from tons of people here and I apologize for that.... I'm still new about these things but still thank you for those that explained instead of flamimg me... I was just expressing my views :cry:
the point is, you're not the first one saying this (even though we know it'll never happen) so I'm pretty sure you can understand why people flame straight away. it gets tiring to read this

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
because like some1 pointed out ''929 posts mention the word (that's of course not every post asking for it, but also explaining that it will not be in the game), which is 46 and a half pages'' so a quick search would of cleared it up
so, you want a new player to look through thousands of pages with thousands of comments for 1 specific question that may or may not have been asked or answered? think about that.

Reactions: cakeny

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so, you want a new player to look through thousands of pages with thousands of comments for 1 specific question that may or may not have been asked or answered? think about that.
no there is a search box at the top of the page just type the word in there and it will show all

Reactions: Black Mamba24

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I
I mean I do that, I don't like stuff like ntr and if I am not sure if the game will have that in the future I first search the thread to see if anyone already asked that. But maybe I'm just weird.

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes