MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Quick Question : Is it against Patreon's rules for non-blood relationships (Azel-MC)? I mean she's "motherlike" for him, but there's no relation.
The rules are stated as :
" We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. "

I red a couple pages back, that even "adopted" family is against Patreon Rules.
No offence , I am genuinely trying to find where is it written..
Thanks in advance!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i think i like hmm all the babes in this game ..... i want them all knocked up with my baby ... :LOL::love::ROFLMAO::love::LOL::love::ROFLMAO::love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Quick Question : Is it against Patreon's rules for non-blood relationships (Azel-MC)? I mean she's "motherlike" for him, but there's no relation.
" We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. "

Thanks in advance!
THis isn't the place to debate patreons rules

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Thanks in advance!
There are some games on patreon that have sex scenes with step family members and they seem to be fine. But it could be just a case of no one reporting it to patreon yet. It's better not to risk it so I understand why BD doesn't want to add that stuff to his game. Patreon also has some games with rape and apparently that is also against the rules. It's patreon so we shouldn't really expect things to make sense.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
without Jamie Liz would of already tried to be with the MC but couldn't because he was Jamie
no i meant Jamie gave premission for you and Liz .... also , which would make 3 girls Jamie had a say in ;) and that would include Shauna

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean Jaime gives you the ok to fuck around with other girls and she even negotiates a better deal for the mc with Racheal. Could the mc still fuck around with other girls if he wasn't with Jaime? Porbably, but the fact that you can do that, and still be with her, and the fact that she even wants to help the mc get with other girls, makes her best girl, in my opinion.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I mean Jaime gives you the ok to fuck around with other girls and she even negotiates a better deal for the mc with Racheal. Could the mc still fuck around with other girls if he wasn't with Jaime? Porbably, but the fact that you can do that, and still be with her, and the fact that she even wants to help the mc get with other girls, makes her best girl, in my opinion.
the deal with Rachael is not the same as the other girls ...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
your now confusing me :unsure:
what im saying is take Jamie out and the only other girl you might lose so far is Natalie, because all the other girls the MC got on his own, but you might lose Liz to because she might not of gone to WVM but i dont think Jamie had a role in the MC getting her because he fucked her before Jamie knew about them

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes