Nov 7, 2020
What is up with Emiko? I mean, Zoe said all the new cheerleaders had to please me before they got accepted onto the team... Emiko later said she was new to the school, thus a new cheerleader but we still don't get to tap that? I am more than a bit disapointed. For me she is probably the hottest woman in the game, though Jasmine, Rainn and Stacy are all pretty close.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What is up with Emiko? I mean, Zoe said all the new cheerleaders had to please me before they got accepted onto the team... Emiko later said she was new to the school, thus a new cheerleader but we still don't get to tap that? I am more than a bit disapointed. For me she is probably the hottest woman in the game, though Jasmine, Rainn and Stacy are all pretty close.
Iirc the mc went and bitched out Charles and that was the end of that kind of initiation. So Emiko never had to do it, nor nat.

Edit: for a mistaken suggestion:)
Ty KA

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Iirc the mc went and bitched out Charles and that was the end of that kind of initiation. So Emiko never had to do it, nor nat.

But if you want to know more LocoGringo78 made and updates a faq/guide where there might be more info...
not really our guide only outlines lewd scene and how to get them (in the rare instance they are missable in some way) since emiko has none thus far her entry is mostly empty except for her basic info

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah nothing known for Emiko at this point. Trust me if there was it would be in the guide. Also the cheerleader initiation thing was put to and end by the MC when he told Charles off after the second house.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Can't wait for some time with her also. Funny to note that MC can take advantage one last time of the initiation and have a ride with Liz :p

Reactions: armion82

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I honestly did it for Liz (soft pay back and I find her hot) and was gladly surprised with the Bailey content
I like her too but I liked her as a redhead (even if an artificial one) and the change to blonde soured her appeal at the time. Which I know is hilariously ironic when you take into account that same scene resulted in my utter undying devotion to a blonde girl :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I like her too but I liked her as a redhead (even if an artificial one) and the change to blonde soured her appeal at the time. Which I know is hilariously ironic when you take into account that same scene resulted in my utter undying devotion to a blonde girl :ROFLMAO:
I totally understand that. Some women pixel or real just don't look quite as alluring with some hair colors. Hair cuts are the same way for me too. I've got to the point in my life where nothing surprises me on what turns me on and off :LOL:

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Just posted a WVM related signature request in the thread that LocoGringo78 mentioned here, looking forward for the result. Updated my current one while waiting, hope you won't mind that I borrowed your sentence, was so on point with the game : I, at least, put your copyright for good measure (just corrected the typo also ;)).

While taking screenshots for it, captured this Shauna's expression that just melts my heart, especially reagrding when it happened :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know, it's CG but hey, it works on me :p
Shauna is life ,best girl

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes