Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I do wish BD would pick his lane and stick to it, hinting and teasing incest with no plans to ever deliver it, is what leads to every other page in this topic being plagued with incest talk.
Sorry but I have to strongly disagree with this : it's the lazyness to read and acknowledge what the author stated about it that's the real problem. MC and Azel having the relationship they have with Rachael pointing it out (I like to think that it's a way to portrait the "incest lobby" that should have annoyed him from the beginning) is a way to add an extra layer to them : even if you know that it won't happen, it's interesting to see how the characters in the story are dealing with what they may feel for each other. I think it's important to make the difference between what we'd like/expect and what will happen in the story.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Braindrop sayed:

Oh you dont? Really?
Yeah then I will not try the game, nor will I support you in any way.
Patreon is a plattform that is used to support Artists because I am appreciate the work that the artist have done.
It is not an Sales-Plattform like Steam, GOG or the Epic store.

Your statement states a big missunderstanding, what patreon is made for. And reflects a common problem around the devs here on F95. You want to get payed for your work? Well, then finish your product and sell it. You did not finished anything and what you sadly see as "payment" is a tip. A "hey, I like what you do, please continue!"-attention.
Hiding ANYTHING behind a "You have to give me money or you wouldnt get anything" is common practice around F95 but not the purpose of Patreon. And thats what makes it so hard for those who want to use patreon as what it is..
Yo, heads up before you clutch those pearls even harder.

I did not choose the wording. When I was given ownership of the header of this thread I was given the option to have a disclaimer that would let people know I'm not the one uploading links here. This disclaimer is to help clear up any misunderstanding that may occur with my patrons when they see me take an active role in this community here on f95. I get it can sound rather "give me money or else this might go byebye", but once again, I didn't have a say in the wording.
Not really sure what you're trying to spin it as though. I think you just wanna be angry idk

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm ok with lack of Kimmy scenes for now as, with her initial hostillity towards him (partly fuelled by Kenji) it's reasonable that she'd be more of a slow burn character. More unforgivable is Stacey who, my ambivilence towards redheads aside, seems to disappear from the story for large sections, to the point that it needed to be addressed in the recent update.

Most unforgivable is the lack of Emiko who, with her shapeshfting powers could become

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to like stacy but as you said she disappears so often that I end up forgetting about her.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
While I appreciate the breadth of options that are presented with 40+ girls, I seriously have to constantly refer to the guide to keep track of who's who.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Everybody knows, he won't change his mind.

Adding incest to this game would in no way be easy since there are no scenes rendered with those characters. A modder would literally have to make those scenes themselves.

Doh'! Ninja'd by "the rock" :)
Adding incest would be easy, getting around Patreon without rewriting story wouldn't.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
Nov 7, 2020
Damnit... Keep trying to play this game, want to get a good fap going... But once the MC took his mom back to their old trailer home some damn ninjas started chopping onions in my room... These are not tears... It is manly eye leakage.

Reactions: csmk14

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
While I appreciate the breadth of options that are presented with 40+ girls, I seriously have to constantly refer to the guide to keep track of who's who.
we have a character guide in Loco's signature (can't point it since I'm at mobile rn, sorry) and BD plans to rewrite the character sheet after week 1 remake is out, iirc.

Damnit... Keep trying to play this game, want to get a good fap going... But once the MC took his mom back to their old trailer home some damn ninjas started chopping onions in my room... These are not tears... It is manly eye leakage.
don't worry, many of us can relate to this feeling

Reactions: csmk14

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It wouldn't be so easy. There is zero content for it. It would have to be created from scratch then coded in. It would be time consuming for nothing to gain. It isn't happening, please let the poor horse die.
you know thats never going to happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 7, 2020
It wouldn't be so easy. There is zero content for it. It would have to be created from scratch then coded in. It would be time consuming for nothing to gain. It isn't happening, please let the poor horse die.
Exactly this... Have not played through the whole game so far. But it is refreshing to see a parent/child relationship (especially when not blood related) in a game where there is a lot of love between them, but only in a familial sense.

Not that I am against a bit of incest, especially if it has a good story behind it... But in this game it would just feel wrong somehow...

I always wondered what meatloaf was singing about in "I'd do anything for love"... Maybe this game has the answer.

Edit: I will say one thing though... I was a little bit annoyed at the MC dead-naming Shauna... He is supposed to have been her best friend since they were children and helped her through her transition being her only real friend. Yet apparantly he never learned to say her name... I can maybe understand her being in love with him and maybe not wanting to correct him incase it caused friction in their friendship. But his ignorance for a character who is set up as a really nice person, willing to stand up to bullies and such just didn't sit right with me.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes