SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
From her perspective she forced herself, from MC's perspective he was happy to hang out with his new friend.
Exactly. And given how Shauna is bullied growing up and how protective the MC is, it's natural for a friendship to for there. And while she may see it as "forcing" herself into our lives, I certainly don't. I see as a friend caring for a friend.

Reactions: cakeny
Mar 28, 2018
Okay so, just finished the game..... and I demand INCEST, Willow and Azel needs some D. I dont care what you say but they need sum fuk. and actually I think that Azel should not be included in Incest though, I know she was treated as a mother by the MC( and still is) but they are not blood related, like at all. And Willow well.... in short I just want some incest you get me? :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Okay so, just finished the game..... and I demand INCEST, Willow and Azel needs some D. I dont care what you say but they need sum fuk. and actually I think that Azel should not be included in Incest though, I know she was treated as a mother by the MC( and still is) but they are not blood related, like at all. And Willow well.... in short I just want some incest you get me? :ROFLMAO:
For the love of....I just can't......ARGH!!!!!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
giphyd.gif

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Gotta be honest... Elizabeth has a hell of an ass. And tits. Hope she too ends up with our babies.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Many people have already written about this, incest can and should be added to this game, this ban on patreon is bypassed by everyone, and it is incredibly easy, but Brain does not want or is afraid to do the same, maybe he'll change his mind, nobody knows, we can write about it for a long time but we can’t change anything unless he wants to add it to his game himself

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Many people have already written about this, incest can and should be added to this game, this ban on patreon is bypassed by everyone, and it is incredibly easy, but Brain does not want or is afraid to do the same, maybe he'll change his mind, nobody knows, we can write about it for a long time but we can’t change anything unless he wants to add it to his game himself
Everybody knows, he won't change his mind.

Adding incest to this game would in no way be easy since there are no scenes rendered with those characters. A modder would literally have to make those scenes themselves.

Doh'! Ninja'd by "the rock" :)

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Game is already very enjoyable the way it is and I don't see the point talking about incest while creator's opinion about it is already well-known : was stated that it won't change, end of story. Only been a few pages we had the last "Azel's cycle", seems some people aren't willing to listen and respect author's POV. Damn, more than 40 romanceable characters already and we need enough time with them. :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
BB: Dammit Daddy! We missed all the fun again cuz you wouldn't get yer lazy out of bed

Funny cuz I didn't hear you complaining while yer sister was eating you for breakfast:sneaky:

SB:*blushes hard* BB! you said he was a asleep and wasn't gonna wake up:mad:

Well I was but kinda hard to stay asleep with yer sister making all kinds of cute noises in my ear trying suppress her moans

BB: :sneaky:Sorry not sorry....cuz she's reeeeeeally fuckin good.:p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
To all my regulars out there. We know the certain topics that we don't like to talk about here. I ask you kindly just don't respond to them or just gently point the person who posted it to the FAQ. Otherwise we get a few pages of that topic and it just makes some frustrated even more and others join in.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To all my regulars out there. We know the certain topics that we don't like to talk about here. I ask you kindly just don't respond to them or just gently point the person who posted it to the FAQ. Otherwise we get a few pages of that topic and it just makes some frustrated even more and others join in.
Sure, I can curb my snarkiness :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know but some people need telling and you're too nice. I'd leave it to KA but his solutions are likely to be too permanent.
Meh depends on if they are repeat offenders or not, first offense or 2 might only get them maimed... but nothing that wouldn't heal...eventually. If that doesn't work I let the girls have them for...reeducation....which they may or may not survive :devilish:

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Meh depends on if they are repeat offenders or not, first offense or 2 might only get them maimed... but nothing that wouldn't heal...eventually. If that doesn't work I let the girls have them for...reeducation....which they may or may not survive :devilish:
it's a basic three strikes rule, sounds fair to me

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Braindrop sayed:
We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared. Please support the project if you enjoy the content.
Oh you dont? Really?
Yeah then I will not try the game, nor will I support you in any way.
Patreon is a plattform that is used to support Artists because I am appreciate the work that the artist have done.
It is not an Sales-Plattform like Steam, GOG or the Epic store.

Your statement states a big missunderstanding, what patreon is made for. And reflects a common problem around the devs here on F95. You want to get payed for your work? Well, then finish your product and sell it. You did not finished anything and what you sadly see as "payment" is a tip. A "hey, I like what you do, please continue!"-attention.
Hiding ANYTHING behind a "You have to give me money or you wouldnt get anything" is common practice around F95 but not the purpose of Patreon. And thats what makes it so hard for those who want to use patreon as what it is..

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 946993

In some games it is easy to alter the relationships of certain characters by switching from landlady/roommate to mother/sister as nothing is affected by that change. In this game the way in which certain characters are related to the MC is actually important and can't be fixed with a simple label change; it would require an entire re-write.

It is true that BD made a rod for his own back with the early Azel teases when he clearly wasn't fully aware of the Patreon rules on taboo content; this has been clarified (see LocoGringo78's mini-FAQ) and hopefully the week 1 re-work will remove that element so new players don't get caught in the incest loop
That would be great, those Azel tease scenes are awful. Pretty much permanently turned me off the character. I think I had her dead last in the tier list.

I do wish BD would pick his lane and stick to it, hinting and teasing incest with no plans to ever deliver it, is what leads to every other page in this topic being plagued with incest talk.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes