BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not to argue about it, but Shauna literally says she forced her way into his life. :p

View attachment 946279 View attachment 946280
she literally says "kinda forced" and we know MC suffers from "hero complex" and seeing Shauna bullied made him act like a protector....what I'm trying to say ...she didn't forced nothing since it was welcomed because of his nature.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
she literally says "kinda forced" and we know MC suffers from "hero complex" and seeing Shauna bullied made him act like a protector....what I'm trying to say ...she didn't forced nothing since it was welcomed because of his nature.
^^^ what he said :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's ok I am just messing around with you guys. I know there is a difference between what Shauna did and how Penny acted. I don't feel either of them are bad people for what they did. I think they are both good people with good intentions.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's ok I am just messing around with you guys. I know there is a difference between what Shauna did and how Penny acted. I don't feel either of them are bad people for what they did. I think they are both good people with good intentions.
It's ok I am just messing around with you guys.
sure *wink wink* :p

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think Liz is kinda like Penny and Shauna which i dont mind thats why im now willing to give Penny another chance

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i think Liz is kinda like Penny and Shauna which i dont mind thats why im now willing to give Penny another chance
you do have a point Liz made up an entirely fake relationship with him after all lol. That kind of thing could paint one in a "I'm gonna boil your bunny" light

• Haha
Reactions: pictures55

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
you do have a point Liz made up an entirely fake relationship with him after all lol. That kind of thing could paint one in a "I'm gonna boil your bunny" light
Yeah it took me a while to accept that Liz was a good person. She did a lot of crazy stuff to make me worry about her.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah it took me a while to accept that Liz was a good person. She did a lot of crazy stuff to make me worry about her.
thinking about it you could maybe put Alexis in the same bracket as Penny, Shauna and Liz and maybe even Bailey and Zoe they wanted the MC so took a chance and got him, i think they might only be a few girls that the MC has chased so far like Natalie, Stacy and maybe Jasmine

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes