BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
talking about religion will we get any hot nuns, so far we got the hot college girls, the hot teacher and the hot nurse so we just need a hot nun and a hot maid, then we got all the most popular sexy womens costumes
hmmm.... never said that religion did not have ANY good points :devilish:

Reactions: Call190Now

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Maybe the extra foot between them that's just sort of disembodied?
That foot belongs to Cedar, who is asleep in his arms. There is plenty of dialogue concerning this before and after this scene. Did you read the words? Were you not surprised by the fact there were two women in this render?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know but some people need telling and you're too nice. I'd leave it to KA but his solutions are likely to be too permanent.
I know I replied to this post once already but I got inspired so I'm doing it again :p

A Tale of 2 Fred's

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
and its not like we gonna watch Ayden and his wife bang, so that certain set of people can also stay quiet
Not a call out to you specifically but when we first met Ayden and he said he had a wife i was my reaction was...
Sure but im still gonna smash.

But after the club stuff, i can't do him dirty like that.
I mean unless he explicitly ask me to bang his wife, then it's doing him a solid.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not a call out to you specifically but when we first met Ayden and he said he had a wife i was my reaction was...
Sure but im still gonna smash.

But after the club stuff, i can't do him dirty like that.
I mean unless he explicitly ask me to bang his wife, then it's doing him a solid.
It would be interesting if she turned into one of Rachael's clients :p :ROFLMAO:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Just posted a WVM related signature request in the thread that LocoGringo78 mentioned here, looking forward for the result. Updated my current one while waiting, hope you won't mind that I borrowed your sentence, was so on point with the game : I, at least, put your copyright for good measure (just corrected the typo also ;)).

While taking screenshots for it, captured this Shauna's expression that just melts my heart, especially reagrding when it happened :love:

I know, it's CG but hey, it works on me :p

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Welp this game having no Incest after those teasing with Azel would be a downside but I guess that won't stop me from playing this game (just a little disappointed after all the anticipation)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Did the fact there was no tag for that content not tip you off? Or the 1000 other posts about it not being there?
Sadly if posters do a forum search for that 'cest word and it brings this thread up because of the 1000s of posts explaining it doesn't and wont have it in the vn. I'm kind of curious how many times that word is in this thread. Only cause I'm half lit and right atm it doesn't make my eye twitch :p

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sadly if posters do a forum search for that 'cest word and it brings this thread up because of the 1000s of posts explaining it doesn't and wont have it in the vn. I'm kind of curious how many times that word is in this thread. Only cause I'm half lit and right atm it doesn't make my eye twitch :p
Now you made me look. The result: 929 posts mention the word (that's of course not every post asking for it, but also explaining that it will not be in the game), which is 46 and a half pages.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Christmas Day/New Years Eve release no? I mean would make sense around christmas, since we could be treated to a Xmas special... Either way, the edging must continue.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes