Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
so, you want a new player to look through thousands of pages with thousands of comments for 1 specific question that may or may not have been asked or answered? think about that.
If they are too lazy to read a few pages of posts on a forum full of posts, or too lazy to use the search function, they shouldn't feel offended if they get a lazy answer in return. Think about that.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
what do you think will happen 1st we get to fuck Veronica and Harper or people will finally stop asking for Inc**t

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There is no need for anyone to go anywhere further than the FAQ for the common questions. It covers Incest, which characters are off limits as well as a bunch of additional commonly asked questions (Gay content, NTR and others). People just want to express their opinions or don't want to look for the answers. I do my best to have the FAQ updated with responses from BD directly on these questions, yet people still push for it anyways. Do I want content with those off limit characters sure, but if I don't get them I am fine there are plenty of other great options in this game. However, people always want what they are told they can not have. We just need to move on, and if you don't like it then develop your own game and build it the way you want. No one is forcing you to play this game, and if something like not having incest bothers you so much go find a game that has it in there.

Sure you can come here and discuss it but it will get to the point where you just get ignored. Most regulars here hate seeing the same stupid comments about how to add incest into the game, and how other developers are doing it. Most of us play more games than WVM here and we know how it works in other games, but BD has said multiple times he is not changing anything. He is not adding the content and will not change the way the characters in the game interact with the MC. If you have a problem with Azel and the MC kissing to bad, there are some families that do that and don't fuck each other.

I fucking hate how often this stupid topic comes up, and I know it will never stop. We have some people that just troll the forum about this topic and others who genuinely don't know what is going on. It sucks since I want to come here to talk about the game but instead all we get is stupid incest crap over and over again. I am getting frustrated and have been thinking about stopping posting here altogether.

Well rant over I am going to go back to hiding in the shadows again.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
There's also the MINI FAQ link in the OP, which was added around July 10, 2020 (a few of us also have in our signature) that is kept updated. Which ppl could of taken the time to click on and read.

What Loco said ^^

what do you think will happen 1st we get to fuck Veronica and Harper or people will finally stop asking for Inc**t
Some odd reason I'm thinking Veronica will be the first of the teachers we'll become more familiar with.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
There's also the MINI FAQ link in the OP, which was added around July 10, 2020 (a few of us also have in our signature) that is kept updated. Which ppl could of taken the time to click on and read.

What Loco said ^^

Some odd reason I'm thinking Veronica will be the first of the teachers we'll become more familiar with.
i thought for a second something would happen in the last update with Veronica, just a little kiss or abit of flirting but it didn't

Reactions: csmk14

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's funny to me I'm on the complete opposite side of the spectrum, the teases border on too incestuous for my tastes.

It's why Willow and Azel probably my least favourite characters.

But BD gonna keep doing what he's doing, gotta add that incest to keep people talking.
we can agree on my point, at least

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
A bit too soon, they need to get used to the change of leadership first. Perhaps a kiss will happen in upcoming update.
im still a bit confused with the Mabel thing, wouldn't she be classed as a staff member or was it just teachers that couldn't do anything and not all staff

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
im still a bit confused with the Mabel thing, wouldn't she be classed as a staff member or was it just teachers that couldn't do anything and not all staff
I've always thought of nurses as medical personnel that are assigned to a school and not necessarily staff of said school.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
LewdPatcher will give this game incest, it is inevitable.
A lewdpatcher would need coding, renders and it would be an extensive "add" to make it match Braindrop's work and equipment. Also need a modder who wants to do all this for absolutely no monetary gain. Don't hold your breath. There will be no 'cest in this for at least 5 more years then after that I highly doubt it.

Harper first. And her daughter. Then Veronica.
I'm betting Harper will be the first but I won't complain if Veronica gets it before her
Harper will be probably last of the staff. She in no way will want to jeopardize her teams chances. She is the most coveted out of the staff thus if things go the way they usually do she will be a slower burn than the other staffers. And honestly I'm looking forward to that dance myself. She ain't no fast food meal, she's a three course gourmet savor the flavor type of experience

Nov 7, 2020
Mabel is the Nurse at the middle school, not WVM, so she is not a staff member where the MC goes to school. It is only the WVM staff who have in game been warned against getting close to the students.

Reactions: Call190Now

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Mabel is the Nurse at the middle school, not WVM, so she is not a staff member where the MC goes to school. It is only the WVM staff who have in game been warned against getting close to the students.
No, Mabel is the WVM nurse, its the old nurse that works at the middle school, and the student teacher restriction has been lifted so every teacher and staff is fair game now.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes