Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
When you try and insult someone and it fails because it's true.

I AM an offended little girl.

This topic has been done to death and people still bring it up. Whether that's what you asked or not is irrelevant, incest is not happening and regardless of whether or not she is blood related, Azel is not getting any sexual content.

It doesn't matter what Patreon's rules are, how many people complain about it or whether or not people like it. BD has said he isn't going to do it.

The problem people like you have is you are 1 in a long line of people that have brought it up and other posters are sick to death of it.

The main issue I have is it's not just this game and we have groups of "adults" (I use that term very fucking loosely) that get told no, they can't have certain content and like spoilt children can't let it go.
Sometimes i swear on here you are my spirit animal. The snark and dominance is palpable.

P.S.A. All questions about 'cest will be dealt with 99% snark and ire. The search button could have saved anyone that treatment and I don't feel bad about it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No the real problem is no one takes the time to look at the FAQ. PS it is found on the same page you click the link to download the game.
1608576136761.png

If you take the time to look there you could have found your answer. That is the real problem, instead people just ask, then complain and then tell us how the developer could do it a different way so incest can be added.

Hmmm would you look at that it clearly tells you who is off limits. Then it also tells you the PayPal/Patreon consider adoptive parents as incest (US laws really define this it goes into details about step family members, adoptive parents, legal guardians etc..). Oh and look I even took the time to point out the article that BD was interviewed stating these characters will not have lewd content as well.

1608575875304.png

I understand the search feature is a pain in the ass here and there are 900+ post about incest, but an FAQ is right there. It had your question with additional information there as well.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No the real problem is no one takes the time to look at the FAQ. PS it is found on the same page you click the link to download the game.
View attachment 950511

If you take the time to look there you could have found your answer. That is the real problem, instead people just ask, then complain and then tell us how the developer could do it a different way so incest can be added.

Hmmm would you look at that it clearly tells you who is off limits. Then it also tells you the PayPal/Patreon consider adoptive parents as incest (US laws really define this it goes into details about step family members, adoptive parents, legal guardians etc..). Oh and look I even took the time to point out the article that BD was interviewed stating these characters will not have lewd content as well.

View attachment 950497

I understand the search feature is a pain in the ass here and there are 900+ post about incest, but an FAQ is right there. It had your question with additional information there as well.
Bookmarked for later. Later this month this week or later today :)

Thank you

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
AH, the cycle repeats again I see :rolleyes: and the game hasn't been updated yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 950511

View attachment 950497

Also bookmarked.

Now back to a discussion. I do believe there will be some Natalie time in next update. Possibly a bit more movement with Jasmine as well.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
AH, the cycle repeats again I see :rolleyes: and the game hasn't been updated yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also bookmarked.

Now back to a discussion. I do believe there will be some Natalie time in next update. Possibly a bit more movement with Jasmine as well.
i still think maybe Skye if hes at the practise with the MC, maybe just naked in the shower for now abit like with Penny when you can check them out naked

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 950511

View attachment 950497

Problem is 95% of the time it's like dealing with a spoiled children....when you tell them flat out they will not be getting something they really want they just whine louder

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Problem is 95% of the time it's like dealing with a spoiled children....when you tell them flat out they will not be getting something they really want they just whine louder
One day I will learn my lesson, I guess it is not today.

Everytime someone asks about incest in WVM my head plays this scene:

But then I can't help myself and I have to respond anyways, even though I know what is next.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Personally i dont mind if there is no sex with azel or wendy or willow

Caus BD still gives us some sexy poses with them at times so it works and some revealing outfits

And when that gets u horny u get useally a sex scene rite after with one of the 15 other girls to finish ureself off

So no complaints there :LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Personally i dont mind if there is no sex with azel or wendy or willow

Caus BD still gives us some sexy poses with them at times so it works and some revealing outfits

And when that gets u horny u get useally a sex scene rite after with one of the 15 other girls to finish ureself off

So no complaints there :LOL:
15? have you just started playing? ;)

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
At first, didn't really like Skye, not my sort of scene. Started to like him more as a guy on the team though, not sure how I feel about further a relationship with him.

Star athlete banging the coach and her daughter, I'm OK with. Star athlete banging his teammates, I don't know.

But so far BD has handled these things well, I expect him to continue to do so.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
At first, didn't really like Skye, not my sort of scene. Started to like him more as a guy on the team though, not sure how I feel about further a relationship with him.

Star athlete banging the coach and her daughter, I'm OK with. Star athlete banging his teammates, I don't know.

But so far BD has handled these things well, I expect him to continue to do so.
im still trying to get used to using the he/him (so i apologise if i say anything to offend any1) but i've never said i wanted to fuck a he/him before but if i remember correctly Skye doesn't mind being called he/him or she/her (or did i just make that up in my head) :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes