Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
dont get me wrong the Cedey/Leslie story was sad and i wanna help find her but with the light green hair and her eyes shes like a female Joker

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
dont get me wrong the Cedey/Leslie story was sad and i wanna help find her but with the light green hair and her eyes shes like a female Joker
Her hair and eyes were multiple colors. If it helps think of her in her natural state below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mjzeigle

Nov 30, 2018
i wonder if we'll ever get another shot at the older nurse .. oh,oh,oh, baby , baby :love:
i'm gonna miss her if she don't make another appearance ... :cry:
I think we get another go at her.... but I wonder if her hubby is the "old crooked cop" that got a little physical with us.

If so... I wonder if he knew that we gave her the best romp she has had in decades and that is why he used a little "extra" force with us because we railed his old lady better than he ever did even is his younger days...

but I think it was because he works for "he who shall remain nameless".

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think we get another go at her.... but I wonder if her hubby is the "old crooked cop" that got a little physical with us.

If so... I wonder if he knew that we gave her the best romp she has had in decades and that is why he used a little "extra" force with us because we railed his old lady better than he ever did even is his younger days...

funny you should say that .. its what i was thinking also :unsure:

Reactions: mjzeigle

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

funny you should say that .. its what i was thinking also :unsure:
Ugh the things I do for this group. Well I replayed the scene with the nurse as well as the fight scene. She gives no indication on who her husband is or what he does. We know he gets off on hearing about her have sex with other men and he is supposedly ok with her sleeping around. She indicates she is in her 60's and I guess the dirty cop could be around that age too. He makes no mention of a wife and had no ring that I could see. Now that does not matter much since the old nurse didn't wear a ring either. Either way it is possible they are married but also possible that they are not. Now it would make sense as they are both unnamed characters which could be a clue or could mean nothing at all.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ugh the things I do for this group. Well I replayed the scene with the nurse as well as the fight scene. She gives no indication on who her husband is or what he does. We know he gets off on hearing about her have sex with other men and he is supposedly ok with her sleeping around. She indicates she is in her 60's and I guess the dirty cop could be around that age too. He makes no mention of a wife and had no ring that I could see. Now that does not matter much since the old nurse didn't wear a ring either. Either way it is possible they are married but also possible that they are not. Now it would make sense as they are both unnamed characters which could be a clue or could mean nothing at all.
so what your saying is .. i could be right and could be wrong .. so ..............

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Dark hair and green eyes has always been a weakness of mine but she's really young in the flashbacks :whistle:
I'd guess Willow was around 10-14 years old on those scenes so yeah, she was really young. I wouldn't mind if she changed the hair but she better not be wearing contacts when MC finds her :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'd guess Willow was around 10-14 years old on those scenes so yeah, she was really young. I wouldn't mind if she changed the hair but she better not be wearing contacts when MC finds her :p
She was 16 at the time she moved back in with Wendy so her goth phase she is 16. SO the scenes with Lesile they both were 15-16 at that time based on the story we get from Wendy and Cedey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Call190Now

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Except it doesn't make sense for her to fuck the MC first. Second, if players choose that sure, but not first.
MC being the one to encourage her into using her dick for penetrative sex makes sense, but not her choosing to do it with him first.
Considering how much coercion it takes to get her to have a semblance of comfort being naked with her penis bare for all to see, the last thing she's going to want to do, is use her penis on the MC in case he doesn't like it, or if he changes his mind. The poor girl's spent years wrestling with her own internal conflicts over her body, that topping the man who's been there for her and helped her through everything is probably the last thing on her mind. Not before she's been convinced to do so with someone else first.

Given that the two closest people that she feels most comfortable with are the MC and Jaimie, the most logical outcome would be her fucking Jaimie first.
old argument-but it's been a shitty day-more so than usual. your points offer more to my case. you're talking about maximum risk and maximum impact-great for character and relationship development.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

He's still abusive towards you even if you don't do anything with old nurse.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think what you're saying is that Loco should play the scenes again for research to come to a definitive conclusion.
naww i was just saying i was right .. either choice i made so ... his comment was not necessary .. but its cool .... it was most likely for those who haven't played thru the game yet :)

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes