ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
The comment is that the teachers are not being prohibited to do anything but teach in the class room with their students because of Willabelle taking control. not that they will be able to have relationships but they will be able to be more empathetic towards all the students
Yeah I just re-read it and it comes from talking to Veronica before getting medically checked out by Mabel at the school. Veronica just says the only thing now relaxed is that teachers can interact with students outside of the class room.

"After the scandal a lot of my ability to help got taken away. I actually broke the rules with you."
"We aren't meant to interact with students outside of campus. I wasn't allowed to do a whole lot of anything, besides teach.
"But all of that is changing. They're going to let us actually be a part of our student's lives again."
"There are so many girls here that could use someone to talk to."

Reactions: Freki

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You do realize that BD is making this game on his own right? Besides, it completely irrelevant how much he makes a month, that has no bearing on his health or his family so maybe you should stop acting like an entitled brat?
I notice this last crop of doomcryers seem to be of "newbie" status on this forum, with under 100 messages and fewer likes.

Why there is No Update Yet :mad:
Because, and this may be hard for some people to grasp, Braindrop actually has a life that sometimes takes priority over the game.

Last edited:

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Devs goldfish died and he revived it by throwing his PC in the fish tank giving Goldy a shock.

The fish pulled through but the PC didn't make it.

Dev has tried getting the fish to do some drawing to make up for lost renders but the paper keeps getting soggy.

It may take some time to work it all out.
Damn, this is a better story for a game rather than the current "father died, MC turned 18" stories we are getting nowadays.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
don't listen to the people telling you no...
if you believe it and really hope for it...it must happen!!!!
doesn't matter dev said no to incest...all it matters is that if enough people keep asking/saying it ...it should happen!!!
I know you're trying to be snarky but that can and does happen, not like it will in WVM's case but still.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
don't listen to the people telling you no...
if you believe it and really hope for it...it must happen!!!!
doesn't matter dev said no to incest...all it matters is that if enough people keep asking/saying it ...it should happen!!!
Clap your hands for Tinkerbell to live!

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well since we don't have an update to celebrate yet, we can celebrate some other WVM stuff instead.

Happy Birthday to a WVM Reporter we know very little about. Yuki's birthday is today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Belated birthday to our favorite Lawyer Anna. Her birthday was yesterday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I kinda get where the whole fear regarding stagnation in game development comes from whenever a game dev starts taking breaks for their health, but Braindrop's been pretty open regarding the matter and has been keeping his patrons up to date with his situation, each post including some new renders that should be part of the new update. The fact that they've paused billing patrons for I think almost 3-4 months now should also show that they aren't aiming for a cash grab situation.

Update is probably gonna still take a bit cause of the persisting eye issue, and there's not really anything that can be done about that. Since the they've paused billing patrons till July the update might only get released sometime in June, so everyone should probably be prepared to wait a bit longer (though I'm hoping I'm wrong on this point).
He can extend the pause further so not even july is a safe bet for the update. Could might as well be august or september, nobody knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

• Angry
Reactions: imaginatus
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes