Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Well since we don't have an update to celebrate yet, we can celebrate some other WVM stuff instead.

Happy Birthday to a WVM Reporter we know very little about. Yuki's birthday is today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Belated birthday to our favorite Lawyer Anna. Her birthday was yesterday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MmMmmMmmmmmMM Anna *homer simpson drools*

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You can facepalm all you want, but the truth is the truth and the whole truth, I used to be a patron of BrainDrop, and dropped the pledge when he started cutting back, I like the guy and all and I know he had real bad luck, but, business is business and will always be only business, so if he can't provide, then, next... and turn the page and I seriously wish him the best of luck. Now, you can facepalm me again for telling you all how I really feel. :devilish:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Wow, I just can't believe that we used to get an update on every Thursday and now, it's been almost 4 months without an update
You can facepalm all you want, but the truth is the truth and the whole truth, I used to be a patron of BrainDrop, and dropped the pledge when he started cutting back, I like the guy and all and I know he had real bad luck, but, business is business and will always be only business, so if he can't provide, then, next... and turn the page and I seriously wish him the best of luck. Now, you can facepalm me again for telling you all how I really feel. :devilish:
The fucking TRUTH is:

1. The Thursday updates were back before he suffered some personal problems (loss of someone close) that put him on a 5 month break (on which he paused pledges)

2. He cant help personal, health and/or PC issues, shit happens and that's life

3. Any time there has been a delay he always pauses pledges till the update is out

4. Its not like we're just getting the update that was delayed, we are getting way more (1000+ renders)

5. Get used to these waits because its gonna be 2-4 month per updates when he starts release entire days per updates.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I have a feeling that we will all see an update for this game the same time that we get an update for Milfy City.
LOL The last update i looked at for that game. It was after like a year of a wait... and it was like 10 minutes of reading / sex scenes (that were not animated) and then said the animations will come when they come.

So even if BD takes a year to put out a single update its still going to be 20,000 times better then milfy city cause it will still be out xD and will have a ton of content. We are waiting now for several months sure but BD already said this update just keeps climbing in both quantity and quality. And whats worse lol is that BD is doing all this stuff himself and is still pumping out work. Where as i think the maker of Milfy city stopped working on it to go and start a new story last i heard cause he was bored of MC.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The fucking TRUTH is:
4. Its not like we're just getting the update that was delayed, we are getting way more (1000+ renders)
Yeah but these extra renders would've made it's way into the game anyways at a later time wouldn't they? It's not like it's the last update for the game so he's adding a little bit of extra to finish it off.
It's weird how he's trying to compensate for the delays by adding more content for the update which creates even more delays on top of it. I mean he could keep doing that for an eternity without putting any content out and people would still cheer him on :D

It would make more sense if he wasn't pausing the patreon every month because then atleast we could accuse him of milking but since that isn't the case here then it's just fucking weird ;p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah but these extra renders would've made it's way into the game anyways at a later time wouldn't they? It's not like it's the last update for the game so he's adding a little bit of extra to finish it off.
It's weird how he's trying to compensate for the delays by adding more content for the update which creates even more delays on top of it. I mean he could keep doing that for an eternity without putting any content out and people would still cheer him on :D

It would make more sense if he wasn't pausing the patreon every month because then atleast we could accuse him of milking but since that isn't the case here then it's just fucking weird ;p
Maybe weird to you and me, but not to BD and what he sees as delivering what he promised. Is it most efficient and best? Maybe not, but he is who he is just as we are who we are. :p

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Maybe weird to you and me, but not to BD and what he sees as delivering what he promised. Is it most efficient and best? Maybe not, but he is who he is just as we are who we are. :p
I guess it would make sense if he had a sudden change of heart and decided that he doesn't want to charge people twice for two separate updates and just release them both as one in a package, but then again he didn't have a problem with releasing smaller updates before, with 200-300 renders each.

Reactions: swills13

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess it would make sense if he had a sudden change of heart and decided that he doesn't want to charge people twice for two separate updates and just release them both as one in a package, but then again he didn't have a problem with releasing smaller updates before, with 200-300 renders each.
Yeah but due to changes in his life he decided to change that policy, into bigger updates spread over longer periods recently, officially starting after this update. Besides I do not think BD cares so much about the amount of renders he delivers, but if he feels he has done the thing he promised and set out for a period and is happy with that.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah but due to changes in his life he decided to change that policy, into bigger updates spread over longer periods recently, officially starting after this update. Besides I do not think BD cares so much about the amount of renders he delivers, but if he feels he has done the thing he promised and set out for a period and is happy with that.
I'm not used to patreon devs denying themselves a paycheck just out of kindness of their heart so i'm gonna reserve my judgement for the time being :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not used to patreon devs denying themselves a paycheck just out of kindness of their heart so i'm gonna reserve my judgement for the time being :D
I know what you mean. I used to support Walkius. His model is $x per update. I assumed that was game update, but if he said nothing else in a calendar month, he'd post a non-update message saying "Update so I get paid."

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes