LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
well lets stear this thread in a better way! whats some girls or just characters in general you are excited to see more of? personaly i really want to see Rainn take a bigger part of the story, i dont know why she is just so interesting and attractive to me and sure she might never be with the MC but i would love her playing a bigger part anyway!
Steer the thread? I thought it was on rails like Ruby. Also, more Ruby and Stacy content, because redhead content is great content.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
well lets stear this thread in a better way! whats some girls or just characters in general you are excited to see more of? personaly i really want to see Rainn take a bigger part of the story, i dont know why she is just so interesting and attractive to me and sure she might never be with the MC but i would love her playing a bigger part anyway!
I want to see a lot more of Willow, particularly her "O" face.

AngieDark

Jun 14, 2020
Steer the thread? I thought it was on rails like Ruby. Also, more Ruby and Stacy content, because redhead content is great content.
hahah just feelt it was far too much bickering and negativity!
and yes! our little redheads is importent! cant go wrong! i love the look on the new model for stacy

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
hahah just feelt it was far too much bickering and negativity!
and yes! our little redheads is importent! cant go wrong! i love the look on the new model for stacy
Actually it's Ruby that's the new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stacy hasn't changed

And I agree, the red heads need some lovin.

AngieDark

Jun 14, 2020
Actually it's Ruby that's the new
Stacy hasn't changed

And I agree, the red heads need some lovin.

oh my god welp im embarrased now XD ill blame it on me being partly blind for differernt faces XD

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
But I know this isn't getting one.
I want to see a lot more of Willow, particularly her "O" face.
On the end of your dick of course :devilish:
Jeez for something you know is not going to happen you sure won't shut up about it.

The subject is dead, the case is closed, the body is buried, the funeral is over, the 6 weeks of morning has passed and yet still that same shit day after day.... move on, find any of the other 9999 'cest games here to keep you going.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah I think it is already clear that there will be no content with Azel, Willow (Cedey) and mc's real mom I dont remember her name. So there's no sense I suppose that people keep on mentioning their names again and again. I think already there are a lot of girls and milfs out there for mc to pursue so let's go ahead with that.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I was asked what I wanted to see. I am allowed to answer same as everyone.

That was my answer.

I am not going to lie to protect those who can't bear to see my text, as outrageously offensive as it is. (/s)
If you were asked what you wanted to see it was according to game tags i.e. what dev wanted to show you which is certainly not incest which he already cleared a long while back so giving that as a reason does not make sense. If you were asked about what you wanted to see it was about girls or ladies other than Azel, Willow and mc mom so when you mention Willow's name again it would obviously be considered that you are again trying to bring up the subject of incest again which obviously BD already said is not possible ever in this game.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I want the new Ruby. I want more of Kimmy and her sister. Finally giving Tia what she so desperately craves. More Mabel and Zoe. More things with Liz. I liked the scene where Shauna and her sister where watching from outside the door. And yeah, seeing more of Rainn and Bailey is pretty much a given. Oh and of course Veronica. And I got lost in Belles eyes, so I need some content there, too. That‘s a pretty long list.

The only girls I turned down so far are Penny and Stacy and Azel if not kissing her on every occasion counts as turning down. Although I came back to Stacy after the talk in the new house. That made me feel a bit guilty. Can‘t disappoint the ladies!

AngieDark

Jun 14, 2020
I want the new Ruby. I want more of Kimmy and her sister. Finally giving Tia what she so desperately craves. More Mabel and Zoe. More things with Liz. I liked the scene where Shauna and her sister where watching from outside the door. And yeah, seeing more of Rainn and Bailey is pretty much a given. Oh and of course Veronica. And I got lost in Belles eyes, so I need some content there, too. That‘s a pretty long list.

The only girls I turned down so far are Penny and Stacy and Azel if not kissing her on every occasion counts as turning down. Although I came back to Stacy after the talk in the new house. That made me feel a bit guilty. Can‘t disappoint the ladies!
thats a long list ineed but yeah alot of really good thoughts there! and i hope it all happens soon! miss our girls alot!

hahaha its funny how this game makes us feel guilt or joy! probably why i love this game so much. it makes me genuinly care for the characters!

tails88

Mar 24, 2021
I'd love to see some of the girls get more involved with each other. Particularly, Jamie and Shauna to make it a proper triangle poly relationship! I like the idea of Bailey and Rainn getting together, but that being separate to the MC/Bailey relationship. And because there'll be no MC/Willow relationship, I'd like to see her getting with one of the others.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes