dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
was watching some jav and saw this one, with some tan reminds me of anna (or what was the name of the first one you impregnate)

1.jpg

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Jesus, reading the comments on this thread are unlike really any other game right now. The cult-like followers of this game are beyond alarming.
Welcome. The robes are on the back left table. The koolaid and other beverages are on the middle table. All of the snacks and cookies are on the right table. We start our chants at noon each day. There are smaller sects within our organization lmfao that are more heavily devoted to individual girls from the story. Feel free to join which ever you so desire. Good day!

This is a joke lol just incase anyone thinks im serious xD

Last edited:

Ghost1089

Jul 27, 2017
Welcome. The robes are on the back left table. The koolaid and other beverages are on the middle table. All of the snacks and cookies are on the right table. We start our chants at noon each day. There are smaller sects within our organization lmfao that are more heavily devoted to individual girls from the story. Feel free to join which ever you so desire. Good day!

This is a joke lol just incase anyone thinks im serious xD
So there's no koolaid and snacks??? Bummer I came to the wrong cult/thread then :(

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Jesus, reading the comments on this thread are unlike really any other game right now. The cult-like followers of this game are beyond alarming.
Nah, most of us left a couple months back after the great purge. We sometimes emerge from the shadows as we look down on the newbies, watching them grow, watching them battle the trolls of incest. We watch with great expectations....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Another day with no update no worries we have another WVM birthday to celebrate instead.

Happy Birthday to a WVM mysterious character we know very little about. Today is "Green's" Birthday. She is such a mystery we don't even know her name. What we do know is she is a member of Belle's Rainbow girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
Another day with no update no worries we have another WVM birthday to celebrate instead.

Happy Birthday to a WVM mysterious character we know very little about. Today is "Green's" Birthday. She is such a mystery we don't even know her name. What we do know is she is a member of Belle's Rainbow girls.

WOW she's tall. She should be playing for WVM. lol

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018

Good things need Time and the more Time he needs the more he gets done. Isnt like its the Only AAA Game on this Page which some of us wait for an Update.... i miss the red Cat._.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Good things need Time and the more Time he needs the more he gets done. Isnt like its the Only AAA Game on this Page which some of us wait for an Update.... i miss the red Cat._.
Both of these titanic creators be workin hard, it'll all come in time, just have patience and know that there are peeps who will keep you updated on news.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
stupid question... depending on your point of view.. :/
is this game dead? or should we expect an update on the update in the near far future..?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
stupid question... depending on your point of view.. :/
is this game dead? or should we expect an update on the update in the near far future..?
Well he has some personal stuff, health stuff and PC stuff all going on at the same time but still he is taking some time to work on it so let's give it to him and let's wait because I for one am sure its going to be a good update. Yeah FYI its surely not dead, just delayed but not dead for sure. So just be patient and wait. We might be surprised to find it there some day when we will least expect it.

AngieDark

Jun 14, 2020
well lets stear this thread in a better way! whats some girls or just characters in general you are excited to see more of? personaly i really want to see Rainn take a bigger part of the story, i dont know why she is just so interesting and attractive to me and sure she might never be with the MC but i would love her playing a bigger part anyway!

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
well lets stear this thread in a better way! whats some girls or just characters in general you are excited to see more of? personaly i really want to see Rainn take a bigger part of the story, i dont know why she is just so interesting and attractive to me and sure she might never be with the MC but i would love her playing a bigger part anyway!
I would love to see more of Harper and Jasmine.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I definitely say Stacy, Jasmine and Rainn. Especially with the three of them, I feel like they've been a little neglected.

Reactions: mofonistik

AngieDark

Jun 14, 2020
I definitely say Stacy, Jasmine and Rainn. Especially with the three of them, I feel like they've been a little neglected.
Yeah definetly! i played trough it all again yesterday and i havent thought about before i did but stacy and jasmine is great characters as well! hopefully the pool party they will have some time to shine! im ver sure all of them will get much more attention soon!

Reactions: mofonistik
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes