jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If you were asked what you wanted to see it was according to game tags i.e. what dev wanted to show you which is certainly not incest which he already cleared a long while back so giving that as a reason does not make sense. If you were asked about what you wanted to see it was about girls or ladies other than Azel, Willow and mc mom so when you mention Willow's name again it would obviously be considered that you are again trying to bring up the subject of incest again which obviously BD already said is not possible ever in this game.
Nope no one said shit about game tags. Asked "what girls or other characters"

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5846683

So again I answered what my answer was. It is not my fault some people get complete assplosion over my answer. It's not derogatory or off topic, it is a character in the game. Which 100% qualifies as an answer for the question. So now I am no longer going to explain this to any of you. If you dislike people speaking you can simply ignore them. Or debate the trolls who come here griping about the update or what the dev owes them and other inane comments.

Good day

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
well lets stear this thread in a better way! whats some girls or just characters in general you are excited to see more of? personaly i really want to see Rainn take a bigger part of the story, i dont know why she is just so interesting and attractive to me and sure she might never be with the MC but i would love her playing a bigger part anyway!
HARPER & SKYE
HARPER & SKYE
HARPER & SKYE

That's my list.....

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Yeah I think it is already clear that there will be no content with Azel, Willow (Cedey) and mc's real mom I dont remember her name. So there's no sense I suppose that people keep on mentioning their names again and again. I think already there are a lot of girls and milfs out there for mc to pursue so let's go ahead with that.
I kinda ship Azel and Wendy (at least I think that's the canon name of MC's biological mom). Don't ask me why because I don't have an explanation.

AngieDark

Jun 14, 2020
Remember when I said that it would be around May or June for the release? At this point I'll wager by the end of the year for when a update of this game comes out.
the update comes out when it comes is my view on it c: no one but the developer is losing money right now so we shouldnt be too mad about it besides this is a site where you can get the game on update day without paying at all

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Remember when I said that it would be around May or June for the release? At this point I'll wager by the end of the year for when a update of this game comes out.
You are aware it's not even June yet.

If you gonna make a prediction, make one and stick with it.

I figure we still at least two weeks out. Update still need to be finished and bug tested.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You are aware it's not even June yet.

If you gonna make a prediction, make one and stick with it.

I figure we still at least two weeks out. Update still need to be finished and bug tested.
I'm make a prediction for everyone.... I'll even stick my cock on chopping block for it ....

It will come out on a day ending in y. (English language only)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well still no update to celebrate and that is fine. No WVM birthdays either so how about sharing some the best moments in WVM.

As of the most recent update still my favorite moment is the Cedey reveal. While part of me was disappointed that we would not get lewd content with Cedar, the story was good and she went from one of my least favorite characters to one of the best. Her background story got even better as we learned more about her and her interactions with Leslie and Valarie.

How about you guys do you have a favorite moment from WVM you want to share?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I‘ve got to admit... I didn‘t catch why there are two ways to refer to the sister. Cedey and Cedar. And I have absolutely no idea how to pronounce the first version so I have given up on that.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Well still no update to celebrate and that is fine. No WVM birthdays either so how about sharing some the best moments in WVM.

As of the most recent update still my favorite moment is the Cedey reveal. While part of me was disappointed that we would not get lewd content with Cedar, the story was good and she went from one of my least favorite characters to one of the best. Her background story got even better as we learned more about her and her interactions with Leslie and Valarie.

How about you guys do you have a favorite moment from WVM you want to share?
Wendy hitting Kenji with the Car

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I‘ve got to admit... I didn‘t catch why there are two ways to refer to the sister. Cedey and Cedar. And I have absolutely no idea how to pronounce the first version so I have given up on that.
Cedey is a young person who can't quite speak yet trying to say Cedar. And Cedey is easy, CD

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Wendy hitting Kenji with the Car
That scene and Willow jumping down Jamie's mother's throat and later suggesting that her brother get Jamie pregnant because then the white lie that she's already pregnant wouldn't technically be a lie anymore.

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes