DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True
Which is why patreon is a flaming shitball of hot garbage!
Shame this isn't on Subscribe star
We could always have Rachael plus a mom (either one) to get them in the action. Rachael is horny as fick anyway
You all are aware if any of the three ladies that can't have sex with MC, will have gay sex both this thread and on patreon it will go up in flames? :p BD better stays away from that as far as possible. Those women are due to patreon destined to have a sexless life now. :)

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You all are aware if any of the three ladies that can't have sex with MC, will have gay sex both this thread and on patreon it will go up in flames? :p BD better stays away from that as far as possible. Those women are due to patreon destined to have a sexless life now. :)
They are against Lesbi-lovers? How can you love Mom or Willow and not want them to be "happy"?

What monsters

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Well still no update to celebrate and that is fine. No WVM birthdays either so how about sharing some the best moments in WVM.

As of the most recent update still my favorite moment is the Cedey reveal. While part of me was disappointed that we would not get lewd content with Cedar, the story was good and she went from one of my least favorite characters to one of the best. Her background story got even better as we learned more about her and her interactions with Leslie and Valarie.

How about you guys do you have a favorite moment from WVM you want to share?
Where to start?
  • Elizabeth finally becoming MC’s official girlfriend/lover and can now hump like rabbits to their heart’s content and becoming fully part of the happy inner circle with MC & the other girls.
  • Jamie giving her blessing and supporting MC in having a harem romantic relationship and being an enthusiastic harem enabler encouraging MC with other women.
  • Shauna’s line to MC - “We’re all happy, very happy. I don’t care if we let some other girls in on our happiness, Just no guys.
  • Meeting Rachael and every sexy scenes involving her.
  • The MC+Elizabeth+Zoe+Bailey Foursome at the bowling alley.
  • Jasmine becoming single.
  • MC putting Ryker in a coma.
  • MC & Shauna Date.
  • MC+Keyana+Brittany Threesome.
  • MC+Elizabeth movie sex scene with Jamie & Shauna watching.
  • Azel walking-in on Jamie giving MC a blowjob and Jamie never noticed. Later on, Jamie naked bottomless looking for her shorts.
  • MC & Harper touchy tender moments when alone.
  • Anytime Natalie is being cute & sweet.
  • Tia being ready to jump MC's bone.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Where to start?
  • Elizabeth finally becoming MC’s official girlfriend/lover and can now hump like rabbits to their heart’s content and becoming fully part of the happy inner circle with MC & the other girls.
  • Jamie giving her blessing and supporting MC in having a harem romantic relationship and being an enthusiastic harem enabler encouraging MC with other women.
  • Shauna’s line to MC - “We’re all happy, very happy. I don’t care if we let some other girls in on our happiness, Just no guys.
  • Meeting Rachael and every sexy scenes involving her.
  • The MC+Elizabeth+Zoe+Bailey Foursome at the bowling alley.
  • Jasmine becoming single.
  • MC putting Ryker in a coffin.
  • MC & Shauna Date.
  • MC+Keyana+Brittany Threesome.
  • MC+Elizabeth movie sex scene with Jamie & Shauna watching.
  • Azel walking-in on Jamie giving MC a blowjob and Jamie never noticed. Later on, Jamie naked bottomless looking for her shorts.
  • MC & Harper touchy tender moments when alone.
  • Anytime Natalie is being cute & sweet.
  • Tia being ready to jump MC's bone.
Fixed it. ;) ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They are against Lesbi-lovers? How can you love Mom or Willow and not want them to be "happy"?

What monsters
Oh you will be surprised for how many people it is a turnoff to have it in game about male MC's. In this particular case though a little green eyed monster called jealousy will also rear its ugly head. It will be brutal if BD does that in game. You all are aware that when BD asked if bisexual couples with scenes shown would be a problem in game he got so many naysayers and worried players on patreon he felt he had to ask if they would also mind Jamie and Shauna getting closer.

Dragon59 You can face palm me all you want, but you know it is true. What some people see as fun like bisexual women scenes, other dick, rape and so on for others is a turn off and this is a game that attracted partly those who were very mc centric since it had no bisexual females until now. Do you think those players will be happy with suddenly all female women scenes now. let alone with the girls they cannot have fun with themselves? dream on. :ROFLMAO: Oh by the way saying you think they should be in since you like them or do not mind them is just as selfish as saying they should not be in cause you do not like it. :p

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Well still no update to celebrate and that is fine. No WVM birthdays either so how about sharing some the best moments in WVM.

As of the most recent update still my favorite moment is the Cedey reveal. While part of me was disappointed that we would not get lewd content with Cedar, the story was good and she went from one of my least favorite characters to one of the best. Her background story got even better as we learned more about her and her interactions with Leslie and Valarie.

How about you guys do you have a favorite moment from WVM you want to share?
Honestly, Loco, same. When she gets so happy about seeing her Brubru again, I get this big stupid grin on my face. I also love how protective she is of him. Though I am worried she'll end up in jail for murdering someone who says his free throws need work. ;)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I would say I'm hyped for the update but I'm not. That was four months ago. Now I'm just bitter and annoyed and moody. Like the MCs balls at this point not having have any release into Harper or Skye.
I'm more intrigued than hyped. To see how BD is going to approach larger updates. A 1400 render update isn't 7 regular sized updates, so I'm quite interested in how he handles it.

• Wow
Reactions: Grelk

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm more intrigued than hyped. To see how BD is going to approach larger updates. A 1400 render update isn't 7 regular sized updates, so I'm quite interested in how he handles it.
Hold the fuck up... a 1400 render update?!?! Jesus fucking christ...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes