BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well but here is the thing:
No one wants some random extra dick coming into the mix (in this game as established)
No incest can happen so these women cannot get MC's dick

So if we also say "hell no" to the lesbian option for these 3 (doesn't have to be every woman) then we are saying that we want these woman celibate because our sexual exploits are the only thing that matters and our desires are the only thing that matters so who cares if they get any love. I just find that weird if you actually like the story and care about the characters for more than just visual FAP material. Don't get me wrong it is perfectly OK to just want to FAP to your kink. But it seems as though there are a lot of people who are more invested. Because when I mention my desire for Willow they explode into facepalming anger responders.

So maybe one of you could explain why you do not want them to "get any" in between facepalming every post I have made in this thread.
so kink shame anyone who doesn't want your kind of content?
is that what you're trying to say?
Don't get me wrong you're free to fap to your kink.
You get facepalms when you bring up Wilow because your stirring the pot ...even though you're perfectely aware dev has said no to incest and with your "oh I want wilow on my diiiiiiiicccckkkk" you also bring other people who post the same thing and 99% of the time most of the posts revert back to incest...so yea..you get a facepalm for that.

Mar 13, 2020
It's also a situation where the Dev had to come up with a "cute nickname a sister would give her brother when they're both little" that had nothing to do with the MC's name for the Brubru thing, since the game gives you the option to change your character name.

As for the Willow/Cedar/Cedey thing, I can get why it'd be a little annoying, but at the same time I can see someone getting the name Cedey as a nickname from having the name Cedar as an adult, so that one's not necessarily as juvenile. Not sure why Cedar decided to change her name to Willow at some point. Maybe that'll get explained later.
Im pretty sure the idea of the nicknames is to discourage us from pursuing anything with her because for the life of me i cant figure out the fucking point to them! The nicknames annoy me aswell, "brubru" less much as someone said because to me, its her attempt a reconnecting to their old life. If the MC is supposed to be you, then it needs to be optional.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I'm with you on Azel, Wendy, and Willow getting some lesbian love since the MC is off limits. Of course the only way we will be able to see it is if we walk in on one of them in the act, since the game is entirely focused on the MC. Would be a nice change of pace though to be the one walking in on someone rather than them walking in on us.

Wonder if we would be able to watch the way that Jamie was allowed to watch the MC with her sister Elizabeth. Don't know if that crosses the Patreon line or not.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm with you on Azel, Wendy, and Willow getting some lesbian love since the MC is off limits. Of course the only way we will be able to see it is if we walk in on one of them in the act, since the game is entirely focused on the MC. Would be a nice change of pace though to be the one walking in on someone rather than them walking in on us.

Wonder if we would be able to watch the way that Jamie was allowed to watch the MC with her sister Elizabeth. Don't know if that crosses the Patreon line or not.
Well and it should absolutely be like the other lesbian content where you can choose to not have it. I didn't remember you could even have Shauna and Jamie not mix because it has a been a while. But it's an optional route that wouldn't trigger Patreon-dogshit dumbass rules (Fuck you PAYPAL while we are at it) and also wouldn't involve them having some other man (most of us who play this don't go for that option, not that it's invalid mind you). So that's why I was curious. I wonder if people would want them to get something that is simply off-screen. Just seems like I want to throw them a bone ya know.

Like in other games where I am very much not into any of the MILFs but I have my MC sex them up because I feel bad if they are left out. You know what I am saying?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
What's almost as annoying as the multiple daily posts asking about incest content, are the posts attacking them. People who come here, and read the posts, on a regular basis know there isn't and won't be any incest in this game. Whether they like it or not, if they like the game, they should (and mostly do) accept that fact.

The people who jump in with "Any incest?" questions are usually new players... new lazy players who don't bother to read even the last few pages of the thread. Do they deserve to be attacked? Maybe... no, not really. Ignore them or post a quick answer, if no one else has. There's no reason for 3 or 4 people to respond with a variety of insults.

What could be allowed and discussed is possible 3rd party patches, fan fiction with incest, fan art showing the incest, etc., though those things would all be off topic and should be somewhere else.

What should be allowed are discussions of alternatives to incest. For example: possible storylines of mc-related characters having relationships with non-LI, non-mc-related characters falls within the scope of the story and would not be incest. Even relationships between Willow and Azel or Azel and Wendy are possible, since they are not related. Are those relationships likely? I don't know, probably not. Are they possible? Yes, 100%.

Again... I'm a fan of incest stories, but I understand that it won't happen in this game and I'm not asking for it.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Well and it should absolutely be like the other lesbian content where you can choose to not have it. I didn't remember you could even have Shauna and Jamie not mix because it has a been a while. But it's an optional route that wouldn't trigger Patreon-dogshit dumbass rules (Fuck you PAYPAL while we are at it) and also wouldn't involve them having some other man (most of us who play this don't go for that option, not that it's invalid mind you). So that's why I was curious. I wonder if people would want them to get something that is simply off-screen. Just seems like I want to throw them a bone ya know.
I was the one that brought up the idea. I would be perfectly fine if their relationship (which can't involve MC since, you know, incest) is off-screen. Although I'll admit that an on-screen one would be preferable.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I was the one that brought up the idea. I would be perfectly fine if their relationship (which can't involve MC since, you know, incest) is off-screen. Although I'll admit that an on-screen one would be preferable.
They could certainly kiss in front of MC.

Reactions: couldyounot

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Best is to not even give an estimate when it might come out since he is pushing since April, BD is in a position that he can just say that he has to take care of himself and his family first and everyone with half a brain would understand it.
Only thing that giving dates that he can't hold on to does is making folks on here that most likely never put a dime into his Patreon bitch about when the next update is or if this game is abandoned.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Do you have to actually work to get a single one of the girls in this game? My goodness, every single one of them basically just throws themselves at you like not a single one of them romantically interested in the MC has ever heard of the word monogamous relationship before.

That and the days go on forever I guess as he can have a thousand and one things to do on any given day and doesn't seem to have a problem completing them all that same day. Would have been nice if you actually had to commit to certain actions on any given day and could only complete so many of them, not all of them so that maybe it would turn off some of the girls if you didn't follow through with actually seeing them that day after all.

As it is presently, it's a straight sex fest every day now it seems like and they are still at the stage of assembling the team even.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Do you have to actually work to get a single one of the girls in this game? My goodness, every single one of them basically just throws themselves at you like not a single one of them romantically interested in the MC has ever heard of the word monogamous relationship before.

That and the days go on forever I guess as he can have a thousand and one things to do on any given day and doesn't seem to have a problem completing them all that same day. Would have been nice if you actually had to commit to certain actions on any given day and could only complete so many of them, not all of them so that maybe it would turn off some of the girls if you didn't follow through with actually seeing them that day after all.

As it is presently, it's a straight sex fest every day now it seems like and they are still at the stage of assembling the team even.
It doesn't need changing. There are other vns that feature what you are talking about go play them if this one doesn't do it for you.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes