sam1234567

May 5, 2018
For not a single one of the girls to even be bothered by his cumming in them at this point makes them out to be either all whores, gold diggers, or unicorns (which don't exist because these women don't exist in the real world either. Not this many of them in one setting anyways.) :LOL:
or fourth option their on the pill and/or possibly also take the morning after pill or have a contraception in them or maybe the dev just doesn't like showing the girls putting on condoms there are other ways to prevent pregnancies then just not cumming inside someone

Reactions: Oghmios1337

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No, the problem is, if he can cum in one instance and them getting pregnant but in another instance with younger partners who are much more likely to get pregnant because that's how human physiology works, just at least remain consistent from one instance to the next. Either let it be where he can come all the wants in whoever he wants as often as he does and not worry about with the plausible excuse that maybe the MC could potentially be impotent or something explainable. For not a single one of the girls to even be bothered by his cumming in them at this point makes them out to be either all whores, gold diggers, or unicorns (which don't exist because these women don't exist in the real world either. Not this many of them in one setting anyways.) :LOL:
Or this is a made up adult fantasy story set in a made up universe....

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22 and BTLD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
or fourth option their on the pill and/or possibly also take the morning after pill or have a contraception in them or maybe the dev just doesn't like showing the girls putting on condoms there are other ways to prevent pregnancies then just not cumming inside someone
Well most of those other methods also tend to be much saver since a girl can also get pregnant of your precum. :p Does not take away that our MC in a game with darker themes could well easily become a victim of a gold digger that would get pregnant on purpose to get at his money he will be making in future likely. :p

Then that is not the tone of this game, so I would not worry too much about it.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Do you have to actually work to get a single one of the girls in this game? My goodness, every single one of them basically just throws themselves at you like not a single one of them romantically interested in the MC has ever heard of the word monogamous relationship before.

That and the days go on forever I guess as he can have a thousand and one things to do on any given day and doesn't seem to have a problem completing them all that same day. Would have been nice if you actually had to commit to certain actions on any given day and could only complete so many of them, not all of them so that maybe it would turn off some of the girls if you didn't follow through with actually seeing them that day after all.

As it is presently, it's a straight sex fest every day now it seems like and they are still at the stage of assembling the team even.
There is a reason why this is the most successful VN on this site in terms of monetary support

The game is awesome as it is.

There are dozens games like the ones you like, hell, most of the VN on this site are like that.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
This one. 100%.

Just waiting for the Daycare Center to be an inevitable location we can visit, this keeps up.

And the the prego fetishers should be able to have their desires fulfilled as well, I imagine.

DB covering all bases and can check off another of those players wants and needs in the process doing so.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It just seems weird to me is all because he can cum all he wants in them, no repercussions. They even make mention of it at one point and the MC is like, "no, no condoms." Only thing driving me at this point is me wanting to see if he wakes up inside a mental institution at the end of the game bound in a straight jacket realizing the whole damn time he was dreaming.
That is weird to you? In every VN the MC and every girl thinks they can have raw sex and just with "no cumming inside" be safe of being pregnant, which of course its false. If that doesnt seem weird to you, why this does?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
That is weird to you? In every VN the MC and every girl thinks they can have raw sex and just with "no cumming inside" be safe of being pregnant, which of course its false. If that doesnt seem weird to you, why this does?
Yeah, but every game doesn't have the MC trying to get certain of its characters pregnant by doing exactly that and then doing the same to other characters that are more fertile to begin with and coming in them and them not having to worry about it basically. At least Jamie indicates she wants to have kids if it happens, which is justifiable but the rest? Most other games either decide to not even tackle the pregnancy issue or just ignore it altogether whereas this is a major component of this game, is the only reason I am bringing it up. That the MC is machismo enough to just say fuck it, "no condoms" is even more hilarious as it really isn't his call at the end of the day if his partner decides to withhold sex from him on account of this mentality but heaven knows that is never going to happen with the way they are throwing themselves at him.

Again, not trying to tear the game a new asshole here. I like the game, don't get me wrong but that so many can look past this as easily as they have apparently just kind of bewilders me is all. Oh well, many find the Marvel Avengers movies great viewing. I on the other hand beg to differ as far as they are concerned too. To each their own obviously.

EDIT: Let me guess, the facepalms are due to you guys liking the Avenger films? ;)

Last edited:

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah, but every game doesn't have the MC trying to get certain of its characters pregnant by doing exactly that and then doing the same to other characters that are more fertile to begin with and coming in them and them not having to worry about it basically. At least Jamie indicates she wants to have kids if it happens, which is justifiable but the rest? Most other games either decide to not even tackle the pregnancy issue or just ignore it altogether whereas this is a major component of this game, is the only reason I am bringing it up. That the MC is machismo enough to just say fuck it, "no condoms" is even more hilarious as it really isn't his call at the end of the day if his partner decides to withhold sex from him on account of this mentality but heaven knows that is never going to happen with the way they are throwing themselves at him.

Again, not trying to tear the game a new asshole here. I like the game, don't get e wrong but that so many can look past this as easily as they have apparently just kind of bewilders me is all. Oh well, many find the Marvel Avengers movies great viewing. I on the other hand beg to differ as far as they are concerned too. To each their own obviously.
IIRC the only scenes where condoms are mentioned are a scene with Jamie and Shauna (and as you said, you don't have a problem with Jamie's reasoning) and a choice with Tia, which is, well... a choice.
Rachel's clients obviously want to get pregnant, but so far we don't have confirmation that it happened given that in-game it's only been 9 days.
And unless stated otherwise, I would assume the rest of the girls are on birth control, or don't have an issue with getting pregnant.
I get it, to you that last part needs more justification, so as I said, this VN might not be for you, and if you stick with it you'll probably find more things you don't like.
Or you can accept it and keep playing for the wholesomeness :)

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
IIRC the only scenes where condoms are mentioned are a scene with Jamie and Shauna (and as you said, you don't have a problem with Jamie's reasoning) and a choice with Tia, which is, well... a choice.
Rachel's clients obviously want to get pregnant, but so far we don't have confirmation that it happened given that in-game it's only been 9 days.
And unless stated otherwise, I would assume the rest of the girls are on birth control, or don't have an issue with getting pregnant.
I get it, to you that last part needs more justification, so as I said, this VN might not be for you, and if you stick with it you'll probably find more things you don't like.
Or you can accept it and keep playing for the wholesomeness :)
Which one is Tia again? I may not have met her yet or don't remember her. Probably the former though.

Also, is that as far as the game goes at this point, to Day 9? Think I'm on Day 5 at this point in my game.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Which one is Tia again? I may not have met her yet or don't remember her. Probably the former though.

Also, is that as far as the game goes at this point, to Day 9? Think I'm on Day 5 at this point in my game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't recall when she shows up so I have no idea if you met her or not.
And yeah, so far the game goes up to day 9, BD might start skipping some days/making days shorter soon-ish? (don't quote me on that, I'm a bit foggy on the details)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Wow just have to ruin it for everyone. Let me be in my false reality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't recall when she shows up so I have no idea if you met her or not.
And yeah, so far the game goes up to day 9, BD might start skipping some days/making days shorter soon-ish? (don't quote me on that, I'm a bit foggy on the details)
Yes after day 9 things are supposed to start getting a lot more spread out. So events will be taking place over several days and then eventually I think updates are going to cover a week or two. That should help out people who think the MC is going to die of dehydration from cumming 17 times a day. It should also make things a bit more realistic and help the game get through time a lot quicker. Because if he keeps going with jam packed days BD's kid will graduate college before the MC finishes his first year. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and RedNoise

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There wont be skipped days as such but there may be days thats are short or show a montage of what happened e.g the montage on day 8-9. All depends on the story and how BD sets everything out - especially for the updates that may feature an entire week.

Reactions: Grelk and RedNoise

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There is a reason why this is the most successful VN on this site in terms of monetary support

The game is awesome as it is.

There are dozens games like the ones you like, hell, most of the VN on this site are like that.
Not even close :) I think BD is in 7th or 8th place at best. The dev that is nr 1 makes over 100k/month.

But I completely agree with the rest ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes