Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Do you have to actually work to get a single one of the girls in this game? My goodness, every single one of them basically just throws themselves at you like not a single one of them romantically interested in the MC has ever heard of the word monogamous relationship before.

That and the days go on forever I guess as he can have a thousand and one things to do on any given day and doesn't seem to have a problem completing them all that same day. Would have been nice if you actually had to commit to certain actions on any given day and could only complete so many of them, not all of them so that maybe it would turn off some of the girls if you didn't follow through with actually seeing them that day after all.

As it is presently, it's a straight sex fest every day now it seems like and they are still at the stage of assembling the team even.
The game is exactly as you described it. Just some easy going fantasy, where everything is mostly good and you can shut off the worrying for once.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Do you have to actually work to get a single one of the girls in this game? My goodness, every single one of them basically just throws themselves at you like not a single one of them romantically interested in the MC has ever heard of the word monogamous relationship before.

That and the days go on forever I guess as he can have a thousand and one things to do on any given day and doesn't seem to have a problem completing them all that same day. Would have been nice if you actually had to commit to certain actions on any given day and could only complete so many of them, not all of them so that maybe it would turn off some of the girls if you didn't follow through with actually seeing them that day after all.

As it is presently, it's a straight sex fest every day now it seems like and they are still at the stage of assembling the team even.
braindrop said something about MC doing less stuff per day / days getting shorter, but no idea when he'll do it, but I'm guessing somewhere after d9 or week 2.

you don't get every girl since patreon/PayPal no likey incest, but every other girl is supposed to be a LI at some point. not exactly a straight sex fest but I love whatever tf they have going on right now LOL, i already have enough games out there if I want to grind.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
braindrop said something about MC doing less stuff per day / days getting shorter, but no idea when he'll do it, but I'm guessing somewhere after d9 or week 2.

you don't get every girl since patreon/PayPal no likey incest, but every other girl is supposed to be a LI at some point. not exactly a straight sex fest but I love whatever tf they have going on right now LOL, i already have enough games out there if I want to grind.
So Azel is the only one we can't get because of PayPal. Yay, their policy finally had a positive effect somehow as unintended as it may have been, otherwise MC is banging everyone under the sun. Surprised he doesn't even do Damien too but then again, maybe I'm still too early in the game before he does to appease that viewing audience as well? :unsure:

It just seems weird to me is all because he can cum all he wants in them, no repercussions. They even make mention of it at one point and the MC is like, "no, no condoms." Only thing driving me at this point is me wanting to see if he wakes up inside a mental institution at the end of the game bound in a straight jacket realizing the whole damn time he was dreaming.

Good to know some of you knew what I was getting at without being bothered by it though. It's just so far overboard, it just seems to lose quite a bit of its appeal to me.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
So Azel is the only one we can't get because of PayPal. Yay, their policy finally had a positive effect somehow as unintended as it may have been, otherwise MC is banging everyone under the sun. Surprised he doesn't even do Damien too but then again, maybe I'm still too early in the game before he does to appease that viewing audience as well? :unsure:

It just seems weird to me is all because he can cum all he wants in them, no repercussions. They even make mention of it at one point and the MC is like, "no, no condoms." Only thing driving me at this point is me wanting to see if he wakes up inside a mental institution at the end of the game bound in a straight jacket realizing the whole damn time he was dreaming.

Good to know some of you knew what I was getting at without being bothered by it though. It's just so far overboard, it just seems to lose quite a bit of its appeal to me.
This VN might just not be for you man, you're probably better off playing something you enjoy instead of forcing yourself to enjoy this.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

I get where you are coming from. I mean, it is overboard with all the hugging and kissing and babe to the left and brubru to the right. I don‘t want to make any illusions. I‘m here to get off, but watching videos without context is just boring. This game delivers lewd content coupled with a good enough story to keep me interested and even get a little invested in the characters. I can easily look past some shortcomings like the ones I mentioned in the beginning. I’ve got to say though, that the story of WVM so far is more intriguing than a game I‘m thinking about with an even bigger cast of girls, that throw themselves at the MC in a similar manner. I‘ll leave it at that to not derail the thread to compare to other games.

At the end of the day I sometimes just don‘t want to have to work for a fictional characters affection, so this game is just perfect. Sorry for putting my life story in here.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
This VN might just not be for you man, you're probably better off playing something you enjoy instead of forcing yourself to enjoy this.
Maybe but I'm trying to power through it. It's been fairly well written up to this point as I can't wait to see what it going on with the dreams and that but other parts of the story just don't make sense. He's getting paid to get older women pregnant that want children but doesn't have to worry about doing so with the girls he is banging that are his own age? It's just simple things like that that are not copacetic in my book that are turning me off. I didn't realize when it started off as well as it did it would end up going this far to be able to achieve its ends is all, if you know what I'm getting at right there. I just find it funny is all the continuous facepalms my postings receive as obviously others can't even imagine where I'm coming from.

Reactions: Grelk

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Maybe but I'm trying to power through it. It's been fairly well written up to this point as I can't wait to see what it going on with the dreams and that but other parts of the story just don't make sense. He's getting paid to get older women pregnant that want children but doesn't have to worry about doing so with the girls he is banging that are his own age? It's just simple things like that that are not copacetic in my book that are turning me off. I didn't realize when it started off as well as it did it would end up going this far to be able to achieve its ends is all, if you know what I'm getting at right there. I just find it funny is all the continuous facepalms my postings receive as obviously others can't even imagine where I'm coming from.
I do get where you're coming from, but to paraphrase BD, this game is meant to be a feel good story, it won't be filled with drama and crazy twists.
There are some dramatic moments, but they're minimal, if you're looking for high stakes and tough choices you won't find them here, a lot of the people who keep going with this game, myself included, are just in it for the wholesomeness.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I get where you are coming from. I mean, it is overboard with all the hugging and kissing and babe to the left and brubru to the right. I don‘t want to make any illusions. I‘m here to get off, but watching videos without context is just boring. This game delivers lewd content coupled with a good enough story to keep me interested and even get a little invested in the characters. I can easily look past some shortcomings like the ones I mentioned in the beginning. I’ve got to say though, that the story of WVM so far is more intriguing than a game I‘m thinking about with an even bigger cast of girls, that throw themselves at the MC in a similar manner. I‘ll leave it at that to not derail the thread to compare to other games.

At the end of the day I sometimes just don‘t want to have to work for a fictional characters affection, so this game is just perfect. Sorry for putting my life story in here.
No, I can respect that. At least I can hear another's perspective and see where you're coming from and how what's playing out before the both of us works in your book, so to speak. I know it's fantasy at the end of the day and it's probably hard as hell to write a justifiable story when harem related and to get it to work at the end of the day but that isn't even the problem here, as Jamie's reasoning in-game is explained well enough that I can believe that part of it. It's the other things like I've touched upon that are ruining it for me like I've said.

Reactions: Construct

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so ..your problem is ...some women pay him to get them pregnant and others...don't care if they get pregnant..I see...
I mean..yea what was the dev thinking?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
so ..your problem is ...some women pay him to get them pregnant and others...don't care if they get pregnant..I see...
I mean..yea what was the dev thinking?
No, the problem is, if he can cum in one instance and them getting pregnant but in another instance with younger partners who are much more likely to get pregnant because that's how human physiology works, just at least remain consistent from one instance to the next. Either let it be where he can come all the wants in whoever he wants as often as he does and not worry about with the plausible excuse that maybe the MC could potentially be impotent or something explainable. For not a single one of the girls to even be bothered by his cumming in them at this point makes them out to be either all whores, gold diggers, or unicorns (which don't exist because these women don't exist in the real world either. Not this many of them in one setting anyways.) :LOL:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It's the other things like I've touched upon that are ruining it for me like I've said.
I agree that some things don‘t make all too much sense. I guess that is what‘s called suspension of disbelief? I mean, I certainly stopped for a moment when the MC was told for the third time, „here is your new house btw“.(sorry if I spoiler you. I somehow assume you played through it all) To me that feels either like erratic writing with not much foresight or the dev simply found better assets and wanted to definitely incorporate them in the game. There are of course more things that are weird at best, but that‘s how it is. You can either look past it or it turns you off, like in your case.

On the topic of cumming inside the younger girls without them worrying. I always assume, every female is on the pill if they don‘t say anything about it.:LOL:

Reactions: Grelk and DA22

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I agree that some things don‘t make all too much sense. I guess that is what‘s called suspension of disbelief? I mean, I certainly stopped for a moment when the MC was told for the third time, „here is your new house btw“.(sorry if I spoiler you. I somehow assume you played through it all) To me that feels either like erratic writing with not much foresight or the dev simply found better assets and wanted to definitely incorporate them in the game. There are of course more things that are weird at best, but that‘s how it is. You can either look past it or it turns you off, like in your case.

On the topic of cumming inside the younger girls without them worrying. I always assume, every female is on the pill if they don‘t say anything about it.:LOL:
I'm at the point in the game where he has given up Charles' two places and is working on Rachael getting them a new place to stay. Assuming that is the third place you may be referencing? If so, no biggie as far as spoiler is concerned. But again, those parts I can look past because we all pretty much know that can and has happened in real life with top recruits in college sports so to be honest, there really isn't a lot of suspension of belief as far as that is concerned, it's the other parts like I have that are. You get it though.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes