SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think it was closer to 1500+ but it's been awhile since he dropped a mind drop.
Soooo... at this point the MCs balls are going to be bean bag chairs with that amount of waiting... Not sure if I should feel more frustrated or interest repeeked.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I usually prefer games with "family fun" in them (either through a menu choice, or a patch), but WVM is one of the few games where I'm fine with not having this option. The story is quite excellent as-is. I'm loving most of the moments so far, it's hard for me to pick out any favorites, they're all that good, in my opinion.

Some of the moments/things I wasn't too big a fan of:
- We could've done without the whole "Stacy might be my sister" deal.
- The fact that the real sister was actually Willow, who had been acting like a bitch from day 1, up to the point where she were officially reunited with MC (I did love the reunion moment, though).
- The way Damien acted, both towards MC, and towards Jasmine (I kinda hoped they would resolve their issues together, even if this would mean "one less girl" for MC).
- The way Mackenzie still acts around you (even at day 8, after everything should have been explained).
- The lack of media coverage of MC's 3 statements after bowling night on day 7 (according to the walkthrough, "if Media = 3, the reporter helps to get your message out" - we don't see too much of this, though).
- The arrival of Millie (Jamie and Liz's mom) at the house (day 9), and the way she refused to even listen calmly to what MC, Jamie, or Liz had to say, about anything.

So far, I've followed the walkthrough on the Loyal Path, both with Shauna as trans and as fully female, and it was interesting to see the differences between these two options (Penny will always have the same genital choice as you pick for Shauna).

My favorite girls at the end of day 9 are Jamie, Shauna, Liz, Bailey, Natalie (even if she isn't "official" with MC yet), Stacy, and Jasmine, probably in that order. I like the others as well, but these are my absolute favorites. I especially loved the foursome with Jamie, Shauna, and Bailey at the end of day 9, until it was brutally interrupted by Damien's arrival at the house.

I like the relationship with Azel, Harper, and MC's real mom to remain just as they are, as well as MC's relationship with all school staff. There's no need to get into any romantic relationship with anyone on school staff (maybe with the exception of Katie).

I'm currently looking forward to some of the following:
- How things progress with Zoe (finding out why she's acting like she is).
- Seeing more interactions with Kimmy, Carly, Mackenzie, and Ruby (and seeing what the replacement model will actually be like - I'm not a big fan of either of the ones previewed at the end of version 0.9.4.2, but maybe something in-between, and with a slightly different hair color).
- Seeing how MC's new team will work for him.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dragon59 You can face palm me all you want, but you know it is true. What some people see as fun like bisexual women scenes, other dick, rape and so on for others is a turn off and this is a game that attracted partly those who were very mc centric since it had no bisexual females until now. Do you think those players will be happy with suddenly all female women scenes now. let alone with the girls they cannot have fun with themselves? dream on. :ROFLMAO: Oh by the way saying you think they should be in since you like them or do not mind them is just as selfish as saying they should not be in cause you do not like it. :p
I wasn't facepalming you, but rather was facepalming for the people you were writing about, the people who are triggered by two female characters being intimate with each other without the MC's dick being involved.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I especially loved the foursome with Jamie, Shauna, and Bailey at the end of day 9, until it was brutally interrupted by Damien's arrival at the house.
Thats getting reworked in the next update to be much longer, with option of being a foursome or just with Bailey. Also iirc removing the whole cock block from damien, allowing mc to finish.

Reactions: mofonistik

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Thats getting reworked in the next update to be much longer, with option of being a foursome or just with Bailey. Also iirc removing the whole cock block from damien, allowing mc to finish.
On the upside, longer/better scene. On the downside, I have to replay the game from the beginning to catch it (since my only savepoint - not counting autosaves - for each path is at the end of the team introduction scene at the end of day 9, at the point where the game tells to you save).

Side note to you, though (in case you missed it), since you're the author of the walkthrough... In the WT for 0.9.4, there's a very noticeable typo at the bottom of on page 24 and 44 ("Peek at sykes tits" should be "Peek at Skye's tits"). This is for the second-to-last choice under "Day Eight-Nine" on both the Cheat Path and the Loyal Path.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Everyone is always asking for the incest patch but what we really need is a patch that replaces all the "Cedey's" and "Brubru's" with normal-ass adult names :censored:.
I was actually thinking of creating a patch like that, where you can enter yourself what you want to replace „Brubru“ with. That is something that bothers me quite a bit. Whenever I read it I‘m rolling my eyes. But I‘m also pretty busy, so I‘m probably not getting to it in the near future. But the idea for such a patch is good, in my opinion.
Where to start?
  • Elizabeth finally becoming MC’s official girlfriend/lover and can now hump like rabbits to their heart’s content and becoming fully part of the happy inner circle with MC & the other girls.
  • Jamie giving her blessing and supporting MC in having a harem romantic relationship and being an enthusiastic harem enabler encouraging MC with other women.
  • Shauna’s line to MC - “We’re all happy, very happy. I don’t care if we let some other girls in on our happiness, Just no guys.
  • Meeting Rachael and every sexy scenes involving her.
  • The MC+Elizabeth+Zoe+Bailey Foursome at the bowling alley.
  • Jasmine becoming single.
  • MC putting Ryker in a coma.
  • MC & Shauna Date.
  • MC+Keyana+Brittany Threesome.
  • MC+Elizabeth movie sex scene with Jamie & Shauna watching.
  • Azel walking-in on Jamie giving MC a blowjob and Jamie never noticed. Later on, Jamie naked bottomless looking for her shorts.
  • MC & Harper touchy tender moments when alone.
  • Anytime Natalie is being cute & sweet.
  • Tia being ready to jump MC's bone.
I almost fully agree with this list. I‘m not the biggest Harper fan, but I guess that point can stay in the list.

Time to prepare to start over again. I‘m a bit lost on what gets reworked with the next update.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
They are against Lesbi-lovers? How can you love Mom or Willow and not want them to be "happy"?

What monsters
My absolute favourite, number one thing about WVM without any lie is the fact you can stop any les stuff happening. The choice with Rachel/Eden to focus purely on the MC or play with each other, and later with Liz kissing Zoey or Bailey, for me it the best thing in the game.

Wish more devs would take a page from BD's book. Not everyone is turned on by les lovers.

They can be happy and do whatever makes them happy, I just don't want to see it.

Dragon59 I thought you where cool dude, but face palming people for not liking the same kinks come-on dude, you're better than that.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
On the upside, longer/better scene. On the downside, I have to replay the game from the beginning to catch it (since my only savepoint - not counting autosaves - for each path is at the end of the team introduction scene at the end of day 9, at the point where the game tells to you save).
Time to prepare to start over again. I‘m a bit lost on what gets reworked with the next update.
Acctually, you dont need to start over. The bailey scene is the only thing getting reworked in the next update. Also, at the end of the next update, BD will add an option to allow you to view the scene, something like "Do you want to view the reworked bailey scene"

Reactions: JGNeon and Tavi13

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was actually thinking of creating a patch like that, where you can enter yourself what you want to replace „Brubru“ with. That is something that bothers me quite a bit. Whenever I read it I‘m rolling my eyes. But I‘m also pretty busy, so I‘m probably not getting to it in the near future. But the idea for such a patch is good, in my opinion.
Would be easy enough to make. The hardest part IMO would be deciding how to do the prompts so they would fit naturally into the dialogue. Like with Wendy, Rachael is asking him what her name is so that's very natural.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for the nicknames of the protagonist and his sister for each other, yes they are silly and all. What you have to remember is that the two were separated at a fairly young age and only met again after many years, and only by chance. I think this nickname thing is a mechanism to make up for lost time and all (as well as this extremely protective nature Willow has towards her brother, even though he long ago stopped needing her to protect him). As soon as normality has settled in a bit for the two of them, it will probably become less so.

Personally, Willow's "brubru" irritates me much less than that the protagonist has all three names (her actual name, her nickname and her "new" name (Willow)). I know that each of these names means the same person, but I still find this jumping around in the name box rather confusing (especially when the name Willow is there and Cedey is called or vice versa).

Apr 5, 2021
Everyone is always asking for the incest patch but what we really need is a patch that replaces all the "Cedey's" and "Brubru's" with normal-ass adult names :censored:.

I agree 100%, I hate it soooooo much!
I always unren this game and go in to the script file and use "Replace all" on "Brubru" and "Cedey", and just put in their real names.
Good to see I'm not the only one that gets triggered from these nicknames.
Not only are they bad and overly cute, they are also really over used in the script, like every chance to put them in is used, it just sounds so unnatural.
Even when I swap them out, you notice that no one talk like this and mention the other persons name/nickname this much in conversations.

Reactions: Draverik

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
What game is that because it hasn't even been six months for this game, or are you on a different planet where time works differently? :unsure:
nah time just flows quicker in my mind, seconds turn to minutes, that's why weeks fly by in away for me, so much so that I think y I look so young for being 28 is cause my body has a weird ebb and flow on my age :unsure:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
As for the nicknames of the protagonist and his sister for each other, yes they are silly and all. What you have to remember is that the two were separated at a fairly young age and only met again after many years, and only by chance. I think this nickname thing is a mechanism to make up for lost time and all (as well as this extremely protective nature Willow has towards her brother, even though he long ago stopped needing her to protect him). As soon as normality has settled in a bit for the two of them, it will probably become less so.

Personally, Willow's "brubru" irritates me much less than that the protagonist has all three names (her actual name, her nickname and her "new" name (Willow)). I know that each of these names means the same person, but I still find this jumping around in the name box rather confusing (especially when the name Willow is there and Cedey is called or vice versa).
It's also a situation where the Dev had to come up with a "cute nickname a sister would give her brother when they're both little" that had nothing to do with the MC's name for the Brubru thing, since the game gives you the option to change your character name.

As for the Willow/Cedar/Cedey thing, I can get why it'd be a little annoying, but at the same time I can see someone getting the name Cedey as a nickname from having the name Cedar as an adult, so that one's not necessarily as juvenile. Not sure why Cedar decided to change her name to Willow at some point. Maybe that'll get explained later.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Draverik

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
My absolute favourite, number one thing about WVM without any lie is the fact you can stop any les stuff happening. The choice with Rachel/Eden to focus purely on the MC or play with each other, and later with Liz kissing Zoey or Bailey, for me it the best thing in the game.

Wish more devs would take a page from BD's book. Not everyone is turned on by les lovers.

They can be happy and do whatever makes them happy, I just don't want to see it.

Dragon59 I thought you where cool dude, but face palming people for not liking the same kinks come-on dude, you're better than that.
Well but here is the thing:
No one wants some random extra dick coming into the mix (in this game as established)
No incest can happen so these women cannot get MC's dick

So if we also say "hell no" to the lesbian option for these 3 (doesn't have to be every woman) then we are saying that we want these woman celibate because our sexual exploits are the only thing that matters and our desires are the only thing that matters so who cares if they get any love. I just find that weird if you actually like the story and care about the characters for more than just visual FAP material. Don't get me wrong it is perfectly OK to just want to FAP to your kink. But it seems as though there are a lot of people who are more invested. Because when I mention my desire for Willow they explode into facepalming anger responders.

So maybe one of you could explain why you do not want them to "get any" in between facepalming every post I have made in this thread.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes