ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Maybe it‘s also because I‘m not fully buying the „Superstar newcomer will save this College“ scenario. I can‘t really imagine that the MC is treated the way he is in a real world scenario. But then again, I‘m not american and maybe your Colleges treat these people actually like gods and throw houses at them?
Yes in the US, college athletes do get a lot of perks for recruiting. They get their own private housing with movie theaters and private chefs and a ton of other cool stuff.
Nothing like a personal house but there aren't administrators also selling drugs to other rich people like Charles did. Maybe that happens too.
To me it just feels like BD used that empty house in the first few renders and then found a better house asset later he really wanted to use. It was in the early days of development after all.
But that is why I made the point of bolding the words same day. I don't remember the exact update schedule but that new fancy house would have been in the same update as the first house or the very next one. So they would have been rendered at the same time.

Nov 18, 2019

YO.png

Sup.
So I haven't been updating on the status here on patreon as I haven't really had anything to update on. Work has been ongoing and I know it sucks not having anything concrete to go by so I hope to remedy that a bit even if it's not what most people want to hear.

I had a private release date of the 27th this month. Sadly I was unable to finish by then and the reason I was pushing to finish by then is the fact that I'm getting married tomorrow.
I've talked a fair bit about how hectic my personal life is right now, between moving across the country, planning a wedding, and planning for a child all at the same time... there hasn't been a dull day yet. I've been feeling like the MC of WVM with how packed my days have been.
And we are going on our honeymoon, so I'll be gone for a bit.

I expect my life to calm down a lot after we return. Most of the big stuff is all taken care of and the baby is still many months away. And a big part of why we moved to where we did is to have the support and help of family around us to help us through everything.

So, I know saying I'll be gone for a bit throws a release date into an even more volatile state, so let me give something concrete. (Even if it isn't what most people want to see, but at least it's something solid)
06/24/2021 5:00 p.m. EST

Pledges are paused again this month as I promised. And I do apologize for the wait.
All of the actions I've taken over these months have been to secure the future of not only myself but also the future of WVM.
It's really hard to illustrate how much has changed and why it's good for the future. But I am in an astronomically better place in life than I was before I moved. So many things that facilitate a healthier work environment and on top of that a solid foundation is important for anything, and I have that now. I know there's a good many people that don't give a shit about that and just want to see the update and that's fine. That's why I'm here after all.
But I've done what I can and I've paused pledges along the way, trying to do what's best for me while respecting and not screwing over you guys.
But hey, greener grass ahead.

That's all I have to share, thanks for being patient everyone.
I'mma go get married to the love of my life.
See you all soon and thank you guys for everything. <3

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
T

View attachment 1220194

Sup.
So I haven't been updating on the status here on patreon as I haven't really had anything to update on. Work has been ongoing and I know it sucks not having anything concrete to go by so I hope to remedy that a bit even if it's not what most people want to hear.

I had a private release date of the 27th this month. Sadly I was unable to finish by then and the reason I was pushing to finish by then is the fact that I'm getting married tomorrow.
I've talked a fair bit about how hectic my personal life is right now, between moving across the country, planning a wedding, and planning for a child all at the same time... there hasn't been a dull day yet. I've been feeling like the MC of WVM with how packed my days have been.
And we are going on our honeymoon, so I'll be gone for a bit.

I expect my life to calm down a lot after we return. Most of the big stuff is all taken care of and the baby is still many months away. And a big part of why we moved to where we did is to have the support and help of family around us to help us through everything.

So, I know saying I'll be gone for a bit throws a release date into an even more volatile state, so let me give something concrete. (Even if it isn't what most people want to see, but at least it's something solid)
06/24/2021 5:00 p.m. EST

Pledges are paused again this month as I promised. And I do apologize for the wait.
All of the actions I've taken over these months have been to secure the future of not only myself but also the future of WVM.
It's really hard to illustrate how much has changed and why it's good for the future. But I am in an astronomically better place in life than I was before I moved. So many things that facilitate a healthier work environment and on top of that a solid foundation is important for anything, and I have that now. I know there's a good many people that don't give a shit about that and just want to see the update and that's fine. That's why I'm here after all.
But I've done what I can and I've paused pledges along the way, trying to do what's best for me while respecting and not screwing over you guys.
But hey, greener grass ahead.

That's all I have to share, thanks for being patient everyone.
I'mma go get married to the love of my life.
See you all soon and thank you guys for everything. <3
Thank you for sharing that, with that being said congrats to him on getting married along with having a child.

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I was liking this game even the blatant Mary Sueness of the story until the girlfriend that I've been loyal purposefully, asks me to bang other girls so she can share the AWESOMENESS of ME. That's just ridiculous and retarded. The game could be something better if choices really mattered. As of now only a few choices matter, the rest is pure Mary Sueness from the writer.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I was liking this game even the blatant Mary Sueness of the story until the girlfriend that I've been loyal purposefully, asks me to bang other girls so she can share the AWESOMENESS of ME. That's just ridiculous and retarded. The game could be something better if choices really mattered. As of now only a few choices matter, the rest is pure Mary Sueness from the writer.
Imagine a harem game having such a thing! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?! It is COMPLETELY unbelievable that game where you are promised to FUCK EVERYONE would have a central character that accommodates you. /sarcasm/

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
And yet its extremely successful. There are plenty of games like the one you want, actually most of them.

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
Imagine a harem game having such a thing! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?! It is COMPLETELY unbelievable that game where you are promised to FUCK EVERYONE would have a central character that accommodates you. /sarcasm/
To be honest I played the game without reading too much into the tags (I never do), so you got me there. I liked the idea of a sports-centered game as it's really rare to find in these kinds of games. But I do think that a harem game could be more than an MC where women automatically fall in love with him and all other males are basically assholes or homossexuals. I really liked the writing, though. It had me hooked for some time.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Noted.

Exits that way.

<===

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
To be honest I played the game without reading too much into the tags (I never do), so you got me there. I liked the idea of a sports-centered game as it's really rare to find in these kinds of games. But I do think that a harem game could be more than an MC where women automatically fall in love with him and all other males are basically assholes or homossexuals. I really liked the writing, though. It had me hooked for some time.
BD himself has said that the focus of the game is the erotic themes not the sport.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
But I do think that a harem game could be more than an MC where women automatically fall in love with him and all other males are basically assholes or homossexuals.
There are actually a few female characters that don't like the MC when they first meet. In fact the last update is big about a certain woman hating the MC.

But yes a harem game basically means that the women are fine with sharing the MC. So no continuing relationship drama or just something like Liz who is upset at the start of the harem.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Ok, so my response was a bit more snarky than I wished. Sorry about that. Guys, let's not dogpile someone over an opinion.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes