Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Good for him and good for you guys. No need for calls of get out and such. I was just trying to share what I thought of the game. I didn't know these threads were for fanboys only.
There's a difference between criticising a game and criticising the very premise of a game. The former is fine if the criticism is reasonable, the latter will get you told that the game may not be for you, and deservedly so.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Good for him and good for you guys. No need for calls of get out and such. I was just trying to share what I thought of the game. I didn't know these threads were for fanboys only.
Not that much different than when back in the day you would be telling "your mama is so fat ..." jokes and the other person starts wanting to fight you because it was so good everyone present was like "oooooohhhhhh" and laughing their ass off about it.

They're just trying to protect what is dear to them is all.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
To be honest I played the game without reading too much into the tags (I never do), so you got me there. I liked the idea of a sports-centered game as it's really rare to find in these kinds of games. But I do think that a harem game could be more than an MC where women automatically fall in love with him and all other males are basically assholes or homossexuals. I really liked the writing, though. It had me hooked for some time.
I can see where you're coming from with this regarding a gameplay critique. Yeah a lot of the girls do fall for you quite quickly but I think that's inherent in a lot of harem games in general. I feel like with the latest updates where other characters have been questioning the validity of his relationship though this is something that the story will be addressing at some point. I don't know if it's been covered here but Braindrop (the developer) has stated that they're developing the game with a focus on fun rather than realism, which I think they've done quite splendidly. Will say I'm kinda surprised that there are so few games that are sports theme on f95, but probably your best bet for a game similar to this would be "Being a DIK" if you still want to follow a college theme at the very least, and choices in that game definitely matter considering there is no harem route.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To be honest I played the game without reading too much into the tags (I never do), so you got me there. I liked the idea of a sports-centered game as it's really rare to find in these kinds of games. But I do think that a harem game could be more than an MC where women automatically fall in love with him and all other males are basically assholes or homossexuals. I really liked the writing, though. It had me hooked for some time.
A Harem game could be that but this one isn't and hasn't been from the start. This is a "wholesome" feelgood Harem game without much drama or darkness. This is what BD envisioned and executed and will most likely never change.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Not much else to say than Congratulations Braindrop! Those are precious moments I hope you will enjoy to the fullest. But if you think you've been busy lately and that it'll calm down... you're not truly prepared for a newborn! :D

Sg2211

Jun 9, 2019
Congratulations BrainDrop!! Enjoy this time.. It wont come again..
As for the update,we can wait just fine..there are a lot of people here who dont pause pledges like you and give worse excuses here for delaying the update.
I enjoy a lot of different games here..time for me to immerse myself on the other games update

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i hope soo soon the new Update is taking forever
People dont read huh...

He has faced health problems, is litterally getting married TODAY! Has just recently moved house and is gonna have a baby soon. Pretty sure his life outweighs your "need" to get your dick wet with your wvm fix...

So honestly get used to waiting as the updates are gonna get longer (1 week estimate) so will take longer to render and code (2-4+ month) plus when his baby finally comes thats gonna be priority so he will probably take a break for that.

Be patient, not entitled when your on a piracy site

dunhill

May 3, 2017
People dont read huh...

He has faced health problems, is litterally getting married TODAY! Has just recently moved house and is gonna have a baby soon. Pretty sure his life outweighs your "need" to get your dick wet with your wvm fix...

So honestly get used to waiting as the updates are gonna get longer (1 week estimate) so will take longer to render and code (2-4+ month) plus when his baby finally comes thats gonna be priority so he will probably take a break for that.

Be patient, not entitled when your on a piracy site
i think our boy BrainDrop got a thing for pregnant women, think about it he only married her after he knocked her up!!

seriouly tho i would think he would want to take more than a day for his honeymoon (maybe 2weeks) but he should really think about getting some help to work in this game and future projects or he may end up impregnating his wife just to keep her occupied while he work on this game and then we'll really start to think that he really does have a thing for pregnant women..

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Awesome. Congrats Braindrop. Those of us that have been around here awhile and followed WVM and also your personal path remember where you were a year or so ago. You were doing awesome work then, but I am very glad that things are looking much better in your real life, away from the game. Always remember that your game has brought a lot of enjoyment to many, many, people, so you deserve it. Congratulations on your wedding! How exciting.

Enjoy your honeymoon! I hope you don't think of WVM at all for the next few weeks, and just enjoy yourself. All of us pervs will be here when you get back :LOL:.

Reactions: ilikedatass

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Okay, 2 things.
1. I realy hope BD will not look at this shit on his honeymoon! Enjoy that time away from the unfiltered ugliness that is the human mind on an overdose of internet.
2. Please finish the game prior to realising that having a bunch of pregnant girlfriends may not be the best idea.
Please keep up the fantasy long enough :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes