thisrandomperson

Dec 29, 2019
Joining everyone else, to say Congrats to Braindrop and his girlfri... fian... wife! Try not to think too much about the game (constant thinking about one specific topic, like job or uh... Game stuff (?) might wear you out when you're trying to relax/take a break/etc. and possibly ruin it) and enjoy your honeymoon!

RSB

Aug 4, 2017
People dont read huh...

He has faced health problems, is litterally getting married TODAY! Has just recently moved house and is gonna have a baby soon. Pretty sure his life outweighs your "need" to get your dick wet with your wvm fix...

So honestly get used to waiting as the updates are gonna get longer (1 week estimate) so will take longer to render and code (2-4+ month) plus when his baby finally comes thats gonna be priority so he will probably take a break for that.

Be patient, not entitled when your on a piracy site
ok . I didn't Know. Thank you

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I'm kinda confused why doesn't he hire someone else to help him make the game he has enough patreon supporters.
I don‘t think it‘s as easy as that. The hired person needs some kind of onboarding, which I doubt BD could provide right now, given how his personal life is right now. Another team member gives way to certain risks, too. They might pull a no show at the first occasion and ghost you, leaving you with no work done. Or if they get sick and you rely on them too much, as in you can‘t easily take over their workload again, then that might cause delays of releases for a year or more.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
is it possible to move my save from pc to android ? if so what are the steps?
Yes, mostly it works (but unfortunately not always, it also depends on the Android port).
I usually do it this way:

- Install the game on the phone
- Start the game once, maybe also make a save
- Quit the game again
- Now you need access to the directory of your game on Android.
I do this with a connection cable to the PC and open the directory there with the explorer. But of course it is also possible to do this on the phone directly with a file manager (eg with Total Commander).

Now you have to copy your save file into the game directory, on my phone it looks like this:
...\Phone\Android\data\"com.wvmgame"\files\saves
where "com.wvmgame" is the folder name of the game and will be different for you.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes